AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-04-07, 22:14   Link #21
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulsen View Post
Timmy and trixie were stupid together. All she ever did was toss him in the garbage or call him a loser. Tootie was nice and actually cared for Timmy. plus in one of the movies, they show them get together and have kids. trixie was just annoying, vain, and stupid. I hate how most Trixie fans are focused on hating Tootie too, its mean.. she's a heroic character. same with Sam, people throw dirt on her just so they can say Paulina is better and its rude.
I didn't like Trixie either; again, she was so vain and shallow. Tootie's personality is much better than hers but her hyperactivity is a bit grating. Sam however is awesome.
Old 2012-04-07, 22:25   Link #22
thehumangod1

Quote:
Timmy and trixie were stupid together. All she ever did was toss him in the garbage or call him a loser. Tootie was nice and actually cared for Timmy. plus in one of the movies, they show them get together and have kids. trixie was just annoying, vain, and stupid. I hate how most Trixie fans are focused on hating Tootie too, its mean.. she's a heroic character. same with Sam, people throw dirt on her just so they can say Paulina is better and its rude.

trixie is right up there with dil and kimi as the most useless additions to a nicktoon ever. her fans are mariners, all they do is ship and fight...
no, in the future it isn't known whether its timmy and tooties kids or timmy and trixies. which was done one purpose

you see the girl has tooties glasses but trixies hair and band. that was done on purpose so it isn't known which one Timmy ends up with.

i think trixie is just scared of being bashed by her friends is she hung out with Timmy. she is just a kid, plenty of times however she's shown her affection for Timmy, and when he made her hang out with her via the yoo doo doll, afterwards she said "after hanging out with you i realize how funny and cool you are" so there's real affection there from both parties. and tooties crazy
thehumangod1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 22:32   Link #23
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Hmmmm, not quite sure what the focus of the thread is... but I've always felt Keitaro and Motoko in Love Hina made more sense than Keitaro and Naru, both in the manga and in the anime. It just struck me that the author wrote himself into a situation where he just had to massively jerk the story back from where it had naturally roamed.
Old 2012-04-07, 23:53   Link #24
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Haven't heard of it. Is it a movie? o3o
Yes it is. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie are the star of it. Thanx to the movie, they became a couple now. it's pretty enjoyable. You may give it a shot.
Old 2012-04-08, 08:41   Link #25
Paulsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehumangod1 View Post
no, in the future it isn't known whether its timmy and tooties kids or timmy and trixies. which was done one purpose

you see the girl has tooties glasses but trixies hair and band. that was done on purpose so it isn't known which one Timmy ends up with.

i think trixie is just scared of being bashed by her friends is she hung out with Timmy. she is just a kid, plenty of times however she's shown her affection for Timmy, and when he made her hang out with her via the yoo doo doll, afterwards she said "after hanging out with you i realize how funny and cool you are" so there's real affection there from both parties. and tooties crazy
no, completely wrong, sorry...

trixie wasnt faking her meanness, she is always mean to timmy. there is one episode where she tried to KILL timmy, which is alot crazier than anything tootie has ever done

also trixie wasnt even in that movie with the kids, and there is a seperate movie where timmy and tootie get together as adults

as for sam she has had some dumb moments but that is usually just bad writing, she always looks out what is best for danny. paulina and trixie have no redeemable features what so ever and people only like them because they are pretty

EDIT: also, it needs to be pointed out, that hairband and hair style looks closer to timantha (girl timmy)
Paulsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 08:57   Link #26
thehumangod1

Quote:
no, completely wrong, sorry...

trixie wasnt faking her meanness, she is always mean to timmy. there is one episode where she tried to KILL timmy, which is alot crazier than anything tootie has ever done

also trixie wasnt even in that movie with the kids, and there is a seperate movie where timmy and tootie get together as adults

as for sam she has had some dumb moments but that is usually just bad writing, she always looks out what is best for danny. paulina and trixie have no redeemable features what so ever and people only like them because they are pretty

EDIT: also, it needs to be pointed out, that hairband and hair style looks closer to timantha (girl timmy)
no thats definitely Trixies hair cmon now. and Trixie became crazy after being put into a world where only her and Timmy exist, all her friends and family were gone and so was everyone else, ofcourse she went crazy. and Butch Hartman (the creator of the show) said that, that live action movie where tootie and timmy are together isn't at all apart of the show's storyline and should be thought of as a seperate reality. and you can interpret Trixie however you want but these quotes

Episode: The Boy Who Would Be Queen
Timmy: Trixie! *Ahem* [inter-spliced with "blah-blahs"] You know, I like you for who you are... [Trixie gets out a translator] ...not for what everyone expects you to be; a friend to you, someone who isn't afraid to say, 'Hey, I like Kissy Kissy Goo Goo and Skull Squisher too!'
Trixie: Oh my gosh! That is so sweet...(all the kids look at her in surprise) but, uhh, that's what I have girlfriends for. SECURITY!

Episode: You Doo
Trixie: Oh Timmy, now that we've finally spent some quality time together, I've realized how funny and cool you are.

Episode: A Wish Too Far!
Trixie: Hi...uh...I think it was really sweet the way you stood up for your friends and (looks around to see if her friends are watching) I better do this quickly...[she kisses Timmy on the cheek]

these quotes make me inerpret Trixie as a little girl whose afraid ofrejection from her friends, tootie is just crazy
Old 2012-04-09, 09:29   Link #27
Paulsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehumangod1 View Post
Butch Hartman (the creator of the show) said that, that live action movie where tootie and timmy are together isn't at all apart of the show's storyline and should be thought of as a seperate reality. and you can interpret Trixie however you want but these quotes
[citation needed]

In fact the official FOP wiki itself and the nickelodeon website say that Tootie gave birth to those kids and came up with their names

all those other episodes ended up with trixie rejecting Timmy for some trivial reason. so because she says one nice thing its okay that she abuses or humiliates him? cmon thats not a relationship.
Paulsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 15:50   Link #28
thehumangod1

Quote:
[citation needed]

In fact the official FOP wiki itself and the nickelodeon website say that Tootie gave birth to those kids and came up with their names
what? quote from the wiki itself.

"At the end of the movie Channel Chasers, Timmy's two future children have been shown. Both of them have characteristics of Trixie and Tootie so it was left ambigous as to which girl eventually married Timmy. However, while this does imply that Trixie and Tootie are the only two who have any chance with Timmy,"

and Butch tweeted that, that movie was a seperate reality. it wouldn't make sense anyway, seeing as how in that reality, Timmy keeps his fairies forever, and in Channel Chasers he loses them.

Quote:
all those other episodes ended up with trixie rejecting Timmy for some trivial reason. so because she says one nice thing its okay that she abuses or humiliates him?
as i said i believe she does that because she's scared of backlash from her friends if she were to be nice to him. also Timmy rejects Tootie in the same way, even throwing water balloons at her

Last edited by thehumangod1; 2012-04-09 at 17:11.
Old 2012-04-09, 18:42   Link #29
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Oh don't let me get started, as I got like 5 pages of them in my anime list...

Seriously though, probably the biggest fanon ship I sail in the cartoon world would be Spiderman and Black Cat in the 90's cartoon series. Felicia >>>>>> Mary Jane in that universe.

In another Spiderman universe (Spectacular), of course I support GwenXPeter. Though it is quite odd that Peter and Mary Jane has no attaction to each other whatsover in that universe, I must say. Weird, but alas in the end we'd never know as that particular series will never be continued due to rights issues.

Other cartoon pairings I support include...

JacobXRenee (Jacob two two) - I usually don't toyship, but this was just too good to resist

AbeXJoan (clone high) - fuck Cleo, that self absorbed twat

TommyXKimi (Rugrats) - man, THAT episode just set it into stone my support for them

BenXGwen (Ben 10) - I personally have no qualms with cousincest

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 20:34   Link #30
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

From Justice League Unlimited, maybe it’s Flash and Huntress even though Huntress is already with The Question (is that the guy-with-no-face’s name?). I don’t know, Huntress just seem too serious most of the times. She needs someone to lighten the mood. The same can be said for Beast Boy & Raven from Teen Titans. In JLU, Wonder Woman is already with Batman and Green Lantern with Hawkgirl (or is it Hawkwoman?) and Superman is already with you-know-who. I like those pairings so I’ve nothing more to say about them.
Old 2012-04-10, 18:03   Link #31
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I've gained a certain respect and level of acceptance for why Okada ended True Tears the way she did, but still...

Spoiler for Major True Tears spoilers!:

And while I knew it had no real chance of happening, I also really liked the idea of...

Spoiler for Guilty Crown spoiler:
Old 2013-02-06, 17:27   Link #32
RichardFromMarple

While Daria was running a lot of shipper fans wanted Daria to pair up with Trent, only for Tom to be introduced.
RichardFromMarple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 19:00   Link #33
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Daria and Jane made more sense. Jane was a lot more interesting than Tom. The young ladies just couldn't acknowledge their feelings.

I was always disappointed that Seikichi and Sora seemed together-yet-apart in Oh! Edo Rocket. Of course, Sora brings a bit of baggage to the relationship
Spoiler:
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 16:49   Link #34
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I was always disappointed that Seikichi and Sora seemed together-yet-apart in Oh! Edo Rocket. Of course, Sora brings a bit of baggage to the relationship
Spoiler:
I was rooting for both couples (if you can call Akai's situation as a couple) to have an happy end together alas...
Old 2013-02-07, 18:55   Link #35
cyth
Banned

I still think Michelangelo and April O'Neil looked good together.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 19:43   Link #36
Kudryavka

I kinda wish Hamlet and Ophelia had hit it off a little better. Would have happened too if Claudius wasn't so... ugh.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote