AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-07-28, 09:06   Link #15861
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Spoiler:

That Fate pillowcase at bottom left is...
Fate curling up into a moe ball of yum.
All of the posters and pillows there need larger scans.

I'm not holding my breathe, though. I can think of at least two Nanoha-related pics that need high resolution scans but don't have them.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 09:13   Link #15862
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You

Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soljashy View Post
Too bad it's just a retelling.

Well, at least we're back in the original time period, which means there's some hope of Alisa being in the movie. If only for a few scenes.
Not quite a 100% re-telling though.

Alternative, if I read it correctly.

Best news of 2008 IMHO.
Demon Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 13:08   Link #15863
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Retelling implies an alternate version of the same story, usually.

If they do A's this way and redesign the knights with, like, some real armor... I'll be pretty happy.
Old 2008-07-28, 13:16   Link #15864
Solais
Youkai of Coincidence

Nanoha movie? Retell? Heck yeah! I loved the orginal series and the A's. I hope they do the A's too, I want moar Hayate! And if they decide to retell StrikerS too, I hope they'll make it somewhat BEARABLE! Not like that pile of sh!t what the series are!
Solais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 00:43   Link #15865
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Shame Scag's personal number set doesnt get their towel special.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 01:16   Link #15866
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exellon_Nanoha View Post
Thats the new Nanoha movie coming out! That's right! there's going to be a NANOHA MOVIE!!! called MGL Nanoha the movie 1st!!l^_^ it comes out this winter in japan! Also there's a new 2 hour cd drama based on 3 years after the events of Strikers!! Im so excited! ^_^ here's the link if u wanna cheek it out yourself. http://www.moetron.com/2008/07/28/%E...%8D-announced/
Seeing this has my my year of 2008 even more better and it's like one of my dreams come true.

Since they are going for new character designs. I'm excited to see the fight scenes between Fate and Nanoha. Hahaha I remember the fight scenes from season one and damn it was well done and I hope they will live up to it. Damn they should SURPASS the animation quality of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha season one..

Anyway since it's called, the Movie 1st and if I'm right they will do another movie with the story plot from A's. So unfortunately no Volken Knights or Hayate (with Rien). However I wonder how Arf's, Lindy's and Testarossa's character design going to be different. With that the new characters design look great and still have their "original" designs incorporated.

Damn this year will be another awesome year, we will see Gundam 00 season 2 and a few other great anime series with a Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha movie in the winter to sum up the year. Let's hope next year's releases will be great.

Alright, now everyone who's excited say this with me, "BANZAI!!" and again because we love Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, "BANZAI!!!"

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 01:21   Link #15867
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
seeing This Has My My Year Of 2008 Even More Better And It's Like One Of My Dreams Come True.

Since They Are Going For New Character Designs. I'm Excited To See The Fight Scenes Between Fate And Nanoha. Hahaha I Remember The Fight Scenes From Season One And Damn It Was Well Done And I Hope They Will Live Up To It. Damn They Should Surpass The Animation Quality Of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Season One..

Anyway Since It's Called, the Movie 1st And If I'm Right They Will Do Another Movie With The Story Plot From A's. So Unfortunately No Volken Knights Or Hayate (with Rien). However I Wonder How Arf's, Lindy's And Testarossa's Character Design Going To Be Different. With That The New Characters Design Look Great And Still Have Their "original" Designs Incorporated.

Damn This Year Will Be Another Awesome Year, We Will See Gundam 00 Season 2 And A Few Other Great Anime Series With A Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Movie In The Winter To Sum Up The Year. Let's Hope Next Year's Releases Will Be Great.

Alright, Now Everyone Who's Excited Say This With Me, "banzai!!" And Again Because We Love Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, "banzai!!!" :d
With pleasure

"BANZAI!!!"

"BANZAI!!!"
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 01:37   Link #15868
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

It might be interesting to see a tightened up storyline retelling of the first and second season.... we'll just have to see and hope it has an enhanced budget.
Old 2008-07-29, 01:38   Link #15869
narmi

Hahaha

OH yah I need to get the DVDs as soon as possible! Anyway I can't wait for the "over flow" of fan art with this announcement about the movie .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
It might be interesting to see a tightened up storyline retelling of the first and second season.... we'll just have to see and hope it has an enhanced budget.
Ha ha ha, your right from what I remember the budget for Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha was pretty low. However they managed to pull together and made one heck of a series. Hahaha I remember the time when I was first introduced to Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. At first I was like oh no lolis. I kept watching the series and in the end I was happy I didn't drop Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2008-07-29, 01:53   Link #15870
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

To me, I read the summaries and thought "Meh, just another Mahou Shoujo. Pass."

Then came the StrikerS ads, and those instantly caught my atention. Mahou Shoujo with a good deal of Sci-Fi? Maybe I should give Nanoha a try...

So, it was StrikerS that brought me to the Nanoha world, no matter how many people whine and complain about StrikerS, that season is responsible for me being here right now.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 02:01   Link #15871
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Then came the StrikerS ads, and those instantly caught my atention. Mahou Shoujo with a good deal of Sci-Fi? Maybe I should give Nanoha a try...

So, it was StrikerS that brought me to the Nanoha world, no matter how many people whine and complain about StrikerS, that season is responsible for me being here right now.
I too keep hearing that all over the internet . I respect StrikerS because they are slowly breaking away from the original cast while having them as main/support characters. Anyway I don't see a fourth season happening (yet) but from the looks of things and if all goes well. Expect a fourth season to be coming.

Old 2008-07-29, 02:04   Link #15872
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

It's not all that bad even, really. I mean, yes it had its weak points, but its not as bad as a lot of people describe it to be. I for one find StrikerS a whole lot better then the first season, which was far slower despite being only half the episodes. A lot of people just jumped the 'let's flame StrikerS' bandwagon.
Old 2008-07-29, 02:06   Link #15873
narmi

Quote:
It's not all that bad even, really. I mean, yes it had its weak points, but its not as bad as a lot of people describe it to be. I for one find StrikerS a whole lot better then the first season, which was far slower despite being only half the episodes. A lot of people just jumped the 'let's flame StrikerS' bandwagon.
It's amazing at how one sentence can change the world . Anyway I think we should stop discussing about the movie or anime here.

Old 2008-07-29, 02:07   Link #15874
Kiba_Portugal
Fate x Nanoha lover

Quote:

I'm like you. I never like Mahou Shoujo very much that's why I never seen Nanoha until StrikerS come out.

No matter what enemy, no matter what ally, mowing everything down with maximum destructive power. "Nanoha Takamachi, White Devil of the Admistration Bureau."
Kiba_Portugal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 02:16   Link #15875
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

New design for the movie means more fan-arts! Let's begin!

Spoiler for just for size...:

Loli-fight powa ^-^.

Last edited by Nina.Wolken; 2008-07-29 at 02:32.
Nina.Wolken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 02:26   Link #15876
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

More movie fanart!

Old 2008-07-29, 02:26   Link #15877
Aaron008R

Fan-arts indeed. :3
Here's Nanoha.

Spoiler for size:

I just LOVE Raising Heart's new color scheme!

EDIT: KEROKO!!! NINJA!!!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-07-29 at 02:37.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 02:33   Link #15878
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

*put aside the loli waves for 5 sec'*

More NxF instead! (dunno if it has already been posted, if so, I apologize)

Spoiler for NxF - NFSW:

Edit : post fixed ^^"

Last edited by Nina.Wolken; 2008-07-29 at 03:04.
Nina.Wolken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 02:53   Link #15879
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
*put aside the loli waves for 5 sec'*

More NxF instead! (dunno if it has already been posted, if so, I apologize)

Spoiler for NxF - NFSW:
I think you uploaded the thumbnails instead of the full sized pictures ^^U

Anyways, if nina fix the links: /R/equesting translation for the full sized version.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 03:12   Link #15880
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
I think you uploaded the thumbnails instead of the full sized pictures ^^U
Thank you, I didn't noticed (actually the pic' had only be resized). Anyway, fixed ^^.

For a repayment Haru let me...hum...! Ah, let me present you the end of MSLN First Movie :

Spoiler for Possible Spoil & NSFW:

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw