AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2012-04-23, 18:11   Link #4901
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Most ppl still want to see proof about Bountygate
No one cares about that proof. They admitted to it while not under duress. That's greater than any other evidence.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 04:09   Link #4902
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
BREAKING NEWS: Looks like shit has hit the fan at full force around 3000x velocity plus force.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...hes-home-games

Spoiler for Well................:
Hilarious how he hasn't been in this thread forever. I already know what his excuse will be when he comes back.

"It was the offseason".

At least have the balls to show your face.

The real funny thing is that the Saints were still average from 2002-2004. Wouldn't be surprised if Brees doesn't want apart of this franchise anymore.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 16:19   Link #4903
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Sad to Dawkins hang up his cleats. He's been one of my favorite players since I got into the NFL.
Old 2012-04-24, 20:15   Link #4904
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...content_stream

lol
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 20:28   Link #4905
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Double LOL @ Dirty Sanchez.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 06:17   Link #4906
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well, not long to the draft now.

I can't help but feel Minnesota or Cleveland are going to do something majorly unexpected at send all those mock drafts out the window. My thoughts - Vikings have to take Kalil or Blackmon, Browns need Richardson. But those two teams have been known for their weird choices...

Also have suspicion Philadelphia or Chicago will trade up the ladder.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2012-04-26 at 06:44.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 08:43   Link #4907
GDB

I don't think the Browns will do anything unexpected to waste the picks. Their luck may end up making them wasted anyway, but I doubt they'll go full on rogue. The Vikings, however... No one really knows wtf they're doing. I half expect them to try and trade down with the Buccs, so the Buccs can grab Richardson, Browns do whatever, and then the Vikings can take one of the three guys they want at #5 without having to actually make the decision themselves.

And yeah, I expect Philly to trade up (but not Chicago). I also have this sneaking suspicion that Baltimore will move as well. Up, if someone falls that they don't expect to fall much further (like they did with Oher), or down because no one they feel is worth the value is there when we pick. I just don't really expect us to actually pick at our position.
Old 2012-04-26, 12:04   Link #4908
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

I actually don't really have a specific player that I want Carolina to grab with the 9th pick this year. If they don't draft Kuechley, I'll be pretty satisifed. I would love a trade down scenario for more picks.

Last edited by Dilla; 2012-04-26 at 19:55.
Old 2012-04-26, 13:08   Link #4909
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I don't think the Browns will do anything unexpected to waste the picks. Their luck may end up making them wasted anyway, but I doubt they'll go full on rogue. The Vikings, however... No one really knows wtf they're doing. I half expect them to try and trade down with the Buccs, so the Buccs can grab Richardson, Browns do whatever, and then the Vikings can take one of the three guys they want at #5 without having to actually make the decision themselves.

And yeah, I expect Philly to trade up (but not Chicago). I also have this sneaking suspicion that Baltimore will move as well. Up, if someone falls that they don't expect to fall much further (like they did with Oher), or down because no one they feel is worth the value is there when we pick. I just don't really expect us to actually pick at our position.
Me neither. Whatever happens, I think it's going to be a wild night. So many teams appear to want to trade down and capitalize on the draft's depth.
Old 2012-04-26, 19:38   Link #4910
GDB

Trades. Trades everywhere!
Old 2012-04-26, 19:42   Link #4911
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Is there a pick that haven't been traded? Geez.

This is a result of the rookie cap, since the teams don't haven't paying a heaping amount of money, everyone is bolder in getting what they want.
Old 2012-04-26, 19:55   Link #4912
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
I actually don't really have a specific player that I want Carolina to grab with the 9th pick this year. If they don't draft Kuechley, I'll be pretty satisfied. I would love a trade down scenario for more picks.
*sigh*

Whatever, the coaches obviously know about what the team needs than I do, so I support this pick.
Old 2012-04-26, 20:46   Link #4913
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I'm worried the Patriots will go after this Quinton Coples character, people are saying he's 'boom or bust,' I'd rather something more reliable. We'll see, wouldn't be surprised if I stay up to watch their pick and they trade it down lol.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 20:54   Link #4914
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Love the Eagles picking up Cox. Although i still feel like we should try and get an Oliner or safety next. Knowing the Eagles though they'll probably go after an OLB.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 20:57   Link #4915
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
I'm worried the Patriots will go after this Quinton Coples character, people are saying he's 'boom or bust,' I'd rather something more reliable. We'll see, wouldn't be surprised if I stay up to watch their pick and they trade it down lol.
Didn't the Jets draft him like half an hour before you posted?
Old 2012-04-26, 21:00   Link #4916
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Didn't the Jets draft him like half an hour before you posted?
Heheh, I wasn't watching. But at least that assuages my worries
Old 2012-04-26, 21:02   Link #4917
GDB

Pats just traded up with the Bengals.
Old 2012-04-26, 21:04   Link #4918
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I was actually browsing the records of some combine statistics in light of the draft. I was trying to find what happened to Rondel Melendez who was is tied for the fastest 40 of all time with Chris Johnson. One site said he became a runner after his NFL career was a bust, but no more info.

Quote:
Pats just traded up with the Bengals.
Very uncharacteristic move.
Old 2012-04-26, 21:07   Link #4919
GDB

They have two picks, so I expect them to trade their other 1st rounder for a 1st rounder next year + some. You know, like they have the last few years.

Also, just realized that both Upshaw and Hightower are on the board still. Upshaw is there at 22, so I could almost see Baltimore trading up for him. Otherwise the Lions will likely take him, and the Steelers might grab Hightower. Then we'd be left with no one amazing.

*edit 1*
HAHA, wow. Stupid Browns. They reached harder for Wheeden than the Dolphins did for Tannehill. How utterly stupid. So much for sticking behind Colt.
Old 2012-04-26, 21:13   Link #4920
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Don't know anything about Jones really, not sure why Pats were so hot for a defensive end to begin with, but hopefully he'll turn out as a good pick. He didn't play much his junior year.

Tags
american football, sports