AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-19, 01:38   Link #1
Ichi-Hane-Enjeru

Download trouble

i think i speak for most people when i say that kaiyoku fansubs have no seeds.
I try to download it but it never connects to peers, not even after hours. I've tried
this many times. forgive me if you went over this, but am i missing an extension
or something?
Old 2004-01-19, 02:04   Link #2
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi-Hane-Enjeru
I try to download it but it never connects to peers, not even after hours. I've tried
this many times. forgive me if you went over this, but am i missing an extension
or something?
old eps are hard to get because they are in batches. Not many ppl want to seed 10 eps at a time.
Old 2004-01-19, 03:57   Link #3
dythim
dythim

Quote:
What the hell does that mean? o_O; And i think you can pretty much tell that there are seeds, they are updated real time on the torrent page.

I don't know what's wrong, but it's not that there are no seeds.
Old 2004-01-19, 10:38   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I encountered this a while back for several months. Turned out my ISP got anal and started blindly blocking P2P ports, including BT. They've since relented, but during that time I couldn't download either.

Might want to try other BT downloads and see if they go through. If they do, it will probubly be a patience thing. If not, you may have to try again with a fresh torrent as sometimes the torrents can become corrupted on download.
Old 2004-01-19, 16:43   Link #5
Ichi-Hane-Enjeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
I encountered this a while back for several months. Turned out my ISP got anal and started blindly blocking P2P ports, including BT. They've since relented, but during that time I couldn't download either.

Might want to try other BT downloads and see if they go through. If they do, it will probubly be a patience thing. If not, you may have to try again with a fresh torrent as sometimes the torrents can become corrupted on download.
the problem is, its not a cable problem.. its simply a problem with this 1 particular
site. I dl my daily FMA, Naruto, PMK, and Chrno Cross. If anyone can find a link for eps
1 and up, please tell me where.
Old 2004-01-20, 04:37   Link #6
dythim
dythim

If you catch me on irc in the K-F channel, I'll be happy to give you sends.
Old 2004-01-20, 04:44   Link #7
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
I suggest you to post this thread in the right section (Resharing requests).
The chance of getting seeds will be relatively higher, since lots of guys check the RR but not the series discussion subforums.
Old 2004-01-20, 08:01   Link #8
Seifer_us
A Hunter of Peace

That's bizarre... I found myself wanting to watch some of the earlier episodes again, but had deleted them quite some time ago, so I went back and downloaded K-F's first two batches of 10. This was only a little while ago and it took less than a day to finish for both of them, and I didn't have any problems... weird. I bet your files are just getting corrupted.
Old 2004-01-29, 00:01   Link #9
jUkUmI

hmmm.... I am downloading the first batch (1-10) and it is taking forever...
I started downloading yesterday but it still has to have 372 hours to go... (I only had 6% done)... is it because of a techincal problem or it is just like that?
Old 2004-01-29, 02:14   Link #10
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jUkUmI
hmmm.... I am downloading the first batch (1-10) and it is taking forever...
I started downloading yesterday but it still has to have 372 hours to go... (I only had 6% done)... is it because of a techincal problem or it is just like that?
well.. my friend had a similar problem... actually it was the same problem... it might be a technical problem... cuz for the first batch... it only took me a whole day... but you may want to ask for some assitance in the downloading trouble board...
Old 2004-02-10, 20:49   Link #11
rumor

yeh the batch files are taking forever to download...

quick question:

each batch file, eg. 1-10, 11-20, 21-30 . . . are all named the same correct?
they all have the same file name 'one piece.rar'

from previous experience, bittorrent didn't download files properly that had the same file name although they had different content.

is it possible to download all the batch files at the same time? without causing shareaza confusion?
Closed Thread