AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-04, 19:55   Link #381
Esclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Completely forgot about this thread... Most fans of TOG use others forums, like batoto to discuss... TOG is only one manhwa/manga i read constantly week after week in last 4+ years...

Im smelling something fishy in Mei and Mad dog team behavior... Cant believe she is that stupid... I think its more likely that they work for sb else and will betray Reflejo sooner or later...
Reflejo's plan was for everyone to betray Baam, but ends up being betrayed by everyone instead.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-05, 12:40   Link #382
tsunade666

The latest chapter is out and darn cliffhanger. Baam is finally summoned and facing Beta.
Old 2014-01-06, 10:26   Link #383
BW95
Banned

This is no cliffhanger. Whenever our main character gets a new power, the villain is used as fodder to show just how OP he is.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 11:41   Link #384
Amario

Finally Baam is back no longer need to say Viole anymore!
And the Thorn is floating with him should be interesting to see he can use Beta as a test to learn some of the powers the Thorn can dish out.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 14:33   Link #385
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
This is no cliffhanger. Whenever our main character gets a new power, the villain is used as fodder to show just how OP he is.
Well, we could use such a scene. What did Baam get?

- blown up to show his devil.
- kicked Amigo's mundane ass while sealed to show his pseudo-thorn. (Of course, he had to be sealed first).

So, yeah, I'd like at least one "Baam is purely badass" scene. I mean, scratching Mazino may be extraordinary for a ranker, let alone a regular, but it's not exactly a win, is it?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 14:41   Link #386
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Well, we could use such a scene. What did Baam get?

- blown up to show his devil.
- kicked Amigo's mundane ass while sealed to show his pseudo-thorn. (Of course, he had to be sealed first).

So, yeah, I'd like at least one "Baam is purely badass" scene. I mean, scratching Mazino may be extraordinary for a ranker, let alone a regular, but it's not exactly a win, is it?
No, but also remember that he scratched Muzino while covering for the girl in an instant. So Muzino never felt the brunt of his attack. Considering how friggin' strong Muzino is and the circumstances, that's as close as you'll get to a victory.
Old 2014-01-06, 15:42   Link #387
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'm not denying it was a great result. But I want a real victory. I want him to take a strong regular, like Beta or Mad Dog or, presumably, Reflejo, and beat him like a red-headed pinata.
Old 2014-01-06, 15:46   Link #388
BW95
Banned

And you will in less than a week.
Old 2014-01-06, 21:50   Link #389
nosaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
And you will over the next few weeks.
Baam v Beta can't end in one chapter. This could potentially be the most epic fight so far in the series. even more so than El Ran-Nak-sico
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 13:08   Link #390
tsunade666

The chapter has been released..... BETA's defeat? felt simple but right. His just trying to put the blame on someone and he got sermon by Baam.

The might of the thorn hasn't been shown yet. Everything that has been shown is his skill alone.
Old 2014-01-12, 13:25   Link #391
Awrya
U mad?

Laure went back to sleep and Koon stepped on him when he landed.
Laure definitely felt that underneath the blanket.

Looks like the Thorn reacted to Baam's shinsoo again and the colour underneath the bandages has changed from red (when fighting Mad Dog) to blue (Baam's shinsoo colour), we may get to see its abilities in the finals against Reflejo/Mad Dog.

Androssi is probably raging right now, she was being summoned by Vespa on Leesoo's order, but won't be able to take part in the finals since Leesoo retired.
Old 2014-01-12, 13:29   Link #392
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Androssi is probably raging right now, she was being summoned by Vespa on Leesoo's order, but won't be able to take part in the finals since Leesoo retired.
Let Leesoo deal with her wrath
Old 2014-01-12, 14:13   Link #393
Xacual

Quote:
I don't think she'll care in the end. The first thing she's going to do is force Baam to take her on that date from years ago.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 18:04   Link #394
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I don't think she'll care in the end. The first thing she's going to do is force Baam to take her on that date from years ago.
Haha so true.
She even mentioned it to him when she discovered that Viole is Baam.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 13:31   Link #395
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Not as overwhelming as I'd have liked, especially since Beta still has at least one transformation left, but eh, I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Something I've been wondering ever since he said he had no interest in Yihwa's body - did someone ever explain the birds and the bees to him? Or it might be confusing if Androssi asks him to "unwrap his thorn"... Or is it just that meeting Yuri and Androssi so soon after entering the tower broke his babe-o-meter and nothing less than a Princess of Zahard will interest him now?

Then again, considering what happened to Anak's mother, it might be just as well to table that talk till he's killed Zahard and replaced him with Wangnan.
Old 2014-01-13, 16:11   Link #396
nosaer

Can someone point out to me where Androssi and Baam spoke about a date in the first season? I don't remember it, so I'm curious.

Also in regards to baam not being interested in Yihwa...I think its got more to do with the fact that Baam is on a mission and doesn't have time to worry about love. Heck he might still have eyes only for Rachel lol. Or maybe Rachel's betrayal has made him wary of getting too close to girls.
Old 2014-01-13, 16:13   Link #397
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
Can someone point out to me where Androssi and Baam spoke about a date in the first season? I don't remember it, so I'm curious.

Also in regards to baam not being interested in Yihwa...I think its got more to do with the fact that Baam is on a mission and doesn't have time to worry about love. Heck he might still have eyes only for Rachel lol. Or maybe Rachel's betrayal has made him wary of getting too close to girls.
It's more than that. He seemed to not even understand what she was getting at.
Old 2014-01-13, 16:31   Link #398
nosaer

Guess I didn't look into it deeply enough. I'm used to MC's being completely clueless when it comes to those types of situations
Old 2014-01-13, 16:37   Link #399
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post

As far as I remember, Androssi never talked to Baam about a date, she told Yuri that she promised to go on one with Baam, but that was a lie. My guess is she wanted to test how close and what kind of relationship Yuri and Baam had.

The scene is in Ch.72, Last Examination 16.
Old 2014-01-13, 16:39   Link #400
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
As far as I remember, Androssi never talked to Baam about a date, she told Yuri that she promised to go on one with Baam, but that was a lie. My guess is she wanted to test how close and what kind of relationship Yuri and Baam had.
Or they did that offscreen. They spent a lot of time practicing together between Hide and Seek and Submerged Fish Hunt.

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge