AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-10-19, 09:10   Link #1
midnight

M's Artwork

HI GUYS

Hi guys, Midnight here. Just jumped on the band wagon, and wanted to say what a fantastic site this is - particularly the fan art section. This site has everything: looks, talent, wit and humor. All this and Bit Torrent too.

Anyway, here are a couple of illustrations for my proposed bishoujo anime. The storyline runs something like this: five beautiful women form an all-girl band and travel 'round the world giving concerts, having adventures and falling in love at the drop of a hat. Except that the girl-band's just a cover, of course; they're really a group of highly trained operatives led by a superhuman Battle Angel named Cherry Ohara (OK, I'll work on the name, it's early days yet).

Their covert assignment is to track down and destroy shape-shifting demons that have been abducting "special" human children - ESPers, PKs and telepaths - mostly young girls, because their psionic abilities are most powerful during puberty. No one knows the motive behind these kidnappings, but the girls are never seen again, and it's generally assumed that there are some things worse than death where the netherworld is concerned.

OK, I know its been done like a zillion times before, but I'm not all that concerned with originality, I'm a post-modernist. Anyhow, a series like this should feature lots of transformations, kick-boxing, personal tragedy (like when one of the girls sacrifices herself to save the others; you know, all the usual stuff), blatantly obtrusive CGI, and fan-service. Wall to wall fanservice. Fanservice: every minute of every episode; from the opening moments of the intro, to the final scrolling of the credits. Onsen scenes, dressing room sequences, panty shots and upskirt takes from every conceivable angle. More Panchira than Najica, more Ecchi than Eiken!

I was also thinking that each of the band could represent a different shoujo genre; Cherry could be a BATTLE ANGEL, Megumi could be a MAGIC GIRL, Noriko could be a MARTIAL ARTIST, Toroko a CYBORG, etc, etc. There also has to be a DITZY LITTLE SIDE KICK who drives every one crazy with her innane chatter, and the GIRL WITH THE GLASSES could be the group's manager or something equally ludicrous.

Anyway, here are the links for the illustrations, just in case you haven't already had enough of my crazed ramblings:

First, here's a picture of Cherry in her human form:

CHERRY1

Next; here's a picture of Cherry in her bra and panties:

CHERRY2

and last (and possibly least), here's a picture of Cherry's Girl's in their bras and panties:

CHERRY'S GIRLS

Please enjoy. I'm thinking of doing a transformation sequence next.

Ciao, Midnight.
South Korea.

Last edited by midnight; 2004-10-22 at 06:34.
midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 06:04   Link #2
midnight

Majokko Megu-Chan

MAJOKKO MEGU-CHAN

OK, here's a piece I did a few weeks back, featuring my favorite anime character, Majokko Megu-Chan. In case you're unfamiliar with the title, MMC was a magic-girl series produced by the Toei company during the mid-seventies. The image is based on a sequence from episode 35, when Megu-Chan comes to her bedroom window to investigate an odd sound out in the front yard (it turns out to be a flying horse - a lot of that sort of thing seemed to happen in the show). Megu normally slept in a see-through nightie, which I suppose was what [the animators imagined] teenaged girls wore to bed back in those days.

MEGU 1
(early version)

MEGU 2
(more advanced stage)

Ciao, M.
Old 2004-10-22, 13:24   Link #3
Asura
should i stay longer?

Send a message via MSN to Asura
ga ha ha! more 70's stuff please.. ^_____________^
Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 22:26   Link #4
mememe
hmmm baka

Send a message via MSN to mememe
Sounds like Jem and your anime is very old fashioned
mememe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 00:30   Link #5
midnight

RE: That 70s stuff ...

Dear Asura

>ga ha ha! more 70's stuff please.

OK, if you insist.

MEGU-CHAN 3

Ciao, M.
Old 2004-10-23, 00:38   Link #6
midnight

Nah ...

>Sounds like Jem and your anime is very old fashioned

Nah, I'm ahead of my time.

Ciao, M.
Old 2004-10-24, 02:57   Link #7
JERI

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight
OK, I know its been done like a zillion times before, but I'm not all that concerned with originality, I'm a post-modernist. Anyhow, a series like this should feature lots of transformations, kick-boxing, personal tragedy (like when one of the girls sacrifices herself to save the others; you know, all the usual stuff), blatantly obtrusive CGI, and fan-service. Wall to wall fanservice. Fanservice: every minute of every episode; from the opening moments of the intro, to the final scrolling of the credits. Onsen scenes, dressing room sequences, panty shots and upskirt takes from every conceivable angle. More Panchira than Najica, more Ecchi than Eiken!
Sounds like A-class anime material to me. You do realise you're threatening the prospects of your enterprise by posting this idea on an open forum, don't you?
JERI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 08:45   Link #8
midnight

Dear Jeri

>Sounds like A-class anime material to me. You do realise you're threatening the prospects of your enterprise by posting this idea on an open forum, don't you?<

Yeah, well, at this stage, I think the prospects of my enterprise are about the same as my prospects of getting a date with Cameron Diaz. Still, I take your point. Thanx.

Ciao, M.
Old 2004-11-07, 21:39   Link #9
midnight

Cherry's Girls (4)

OK,
here's the next image in my blockbuster Cherry series, this time featuring Hiroko (the band's's ditzy blond chatterbox), and Saori (the resident pink-haired magic girl).

HIROKO

Quick synopsis: the government agency financing the team's activities forces them to accept twelve year-old Hiroko Yasuda as a kind of agent-in-training - much against Cherry's better judgement, who protests that an inexperienced child with no obvious powers would pose a serious risk to the group's security (and more importantly, she's an imbicile and Cherry can't stand a bar of her). However, the Powers-That-Pay have the final say in the matter, and Hiroko becomes a member of the group.

Naturally, Hiroko quickly drives every member of the task force crazy with her inane babble, so Cherry sets her to work studying the Demon Hunter's Manual, thinking this will at least keep the girl occupied for a few months. This of course, proves to be a mistake, as Hiroko turns out to be an idiot savant with a photographic memory. She memorizes the entire book in one night and immmediately sets about causing more trouble for the group.

According to the Manual, most inferals have a few identifying features (sort of like a werewolf's index finger being abnormally long). Because devils are never born in the physical sense, they don't have navals - not even the shape-shifters, who are capable of emulating every other detail of human anatomy. Consquently, if a girl doesn't have a belly button, she's almost certain to be a demon of some kind. Of course, you can't just walk up to a fully-clothed stranger and ask her to show you her tummy - not even in fashion conscious Shibuya.

Hiroko's solution is simple: appointing herself the team's unofficial panty inspector, she flips up the skirt of every girl she believes might be demonic - which is, of course, pretty much every female they meet. At first, Cherry and her Team are absolutely horrified - not only is Hiroko a major embarrassment, but her behavior is drawing the worst kind of attention to their undercover activities. However, they're all forced to revise their opinions when Hiroko's hands-on approach proves surprisingly effective in 'unveiling' several dangerous infernals. In fact, Hiroko seems to have an uncanny sixth sense for sniffing out demons - and Cherry begins to suspect there's more to this child than meets the eye ...
Old 2004-11-10, 10:48   Link #10
midnight

Cherry's Girls (3)

OK, here's another piece in my earthshattering sequence of illustrations. This one shows Cherry charging up her powerstaff, preparing to face down yet another extradimesional threat to humanity. This pic's a kind of advanced study; I'm going to incorporate it in a larger image involving Cherry, two demons, and several members of her task force.

CHERRY (3)

Why is she dressed in a sailor-suit? Well, mainly because I think it's cute (and haven't gotten round to designing her battle armour yet), but this is how I intend to work it into the storyline:

Cherry and her band are contracted to appear in a Japanese TV pilot, the kind which specializes in kick-boxing, panty shots and onsen scenes etc - y'know, all the usual stuff. Amazingly enough, the script reads like a typical day in the team's covert schedule, except that in this film, they're a bunch of crime-fighting school-girls saving the world from brain-devouring aliens. Naturally the script requires them to dress for the part (and to engage in all kinds of interesting activities, like holding pajama parties and having tickle-fights in their underwear).

All highly suspicious of course, particularly when the "aliens" start to appear frighteningly realistic and some of the younger female stage hands start disappearing. Unfortunately, Cherry's at a loss to figure out exactly who the demons are in this case: it's a movie set, after all, which means that pretty much everyone's sold their soul to the devil. Not even Hiroko's skirt-flipping activities have turned up so much as a chibi-oni so far (which is sort of strange, because the little airhead's usually dead-on target where infernals are concerned).

Cherry realizes that there's really only one answer: they're going to have to wait for the Demons to make their move - which they will, of course; as the whole TV Pilot was nothing more than an elaborate demonic scheme to catch them all unawares. Apparently, the enemy is now aware that Cherry's on their trail . . .

Ciao, M.