AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-19, 13:28   Link #21
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

okay, and that's your opinion; can't really treat it as "normal" when it's filling in the gap so the manga can progress more. Using the word "prejudice" in this context is more than awkward to say the least...

are they fillers? yes
are they regular episodes? yes
do they do things in fillers so they do not conflict w/ the main story later on? yes

wish you stop shoveling this down our threats just about week after week everytime someone wants to have an opinion about it

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2006-07-19 at 13:42.
Old 2006-07-19, 13:44   Link #22
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
That sounds logical enough. If you don't consider Renji's Bankai in ep89(which he hasn't done in the human world yet either)

Your opinion is still prejudiced, as your still judging them as "fillers" and not simply normal episodes. It's not a matter of liking them or not.

I like SS far better, but I treat all episodes the same because there's nothing logical to warrant treating them any different.
and thewanderer preaching about the filler crap AGAIN..... sigh*
Old 2006-07-19, 13:46   Link #23
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashdance
This is when Ichigo became a Shinigami Apprentice

[img=http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/6903/bscap0ay9.th.jpg]

This is shortly after Ichigo couldnt use his Bankai.

This is when Renji tells Ichigo about powerlimiting in the RealWorld...

The fact that in Soul Society there is more spiritual energy could also be another factor that adds to this...
Now this is actually solid proof that I stand corrected. Okay, he's not a real Shinigami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz
okay, and that's your opinion; can't really treat it as "normal" when it's filling in the gap so the manga can progress more. Using the word "prejudice" in this context is more than awkward to say the least...
Prejudice. Noun. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.

Just because it's telling the story of what happened between the two arcs don't mean it should be treated any differently. Besides, it's not even out of order in the anime... it's a normal arc and should be treated as such. It's simply an anime exclusive arc is all.

How about Metroid Prime in comparison to the "main" series? That series is the same deal(tking place before Super and Fusion, but before Zero Mission and I think II too), but it isn't getting treated like this...
Old 2006-07-19, 13:54   Link #24
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

have dictionary.com on back up I see or of the likes

1a. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
1b. A preconceived preference or idea.
2. The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions. See Synonyms at predilection.
3. Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.
4. Detriment or injury caused to a person by the preconceived, unfavorable conviction of another or others.

don't care about Metroid, never did so I couldn't tell you about it

but it seems for you to shoot down opinions that are different from yours when given the chance. I think NoSanninWa covered this best when you kept harping about the same thing some time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
and thewanderer preaching about the filler crap AGAIN..... sigh*
yep...how many weeks now has she been saying the same stuff? give atleast a couple months
Old 2006-07-19, 14:07   Link #25
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
but it seems for you to shoot down opinions that are different from yours when given the chance. I think NSW covered this best when you kept harping about the same thing some time ago.
You don't seem to get it... we can't even have a simple conversation here about the Bleach anime that the word "filler" isn't swung around. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of discrimination and flawed logic.

NSW agrees with me, even though I stress the facts a little more. You guys wouldn't be doing this if the arc was in the manga, which I don't see the difference, nor do I feel the need to.

Quote:
yep...how many weeks now has she been saying the same stuff? give atleast a couple months
How long has this "filler" crap been going on? (and you guys think I'm a girl?!? Wow...)

Now stop jumping on me about this and get back to the topic...
Old 2006-07-19, 14:19   Link #26
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

well this is the internet and things can be deceiving :P

and hey, you started it cause I unintentionally (MMO phrase...wait for it...wait for it...) aggro'd you :P

though some good reasoning has be presented, you can't deny when some things don't really make sense and you can't come to a definite conclusion the only real answer is "cause it's a filler" for lack of detail, not saying that's the case here, but it is sometimes. Though I digress(sp?) that Ichigo's been getting smacked around way too much...

they could just end it and send in a Captain, but where's the fun in that? unless it's Kenpachi, he's always fun to watch fight :3
Old 2006-07-19, 14:27   Link #27
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
well this is the internet and things can be deceiving :P

and hey, you started it cause I unintentionally (MMO phrase...wait for it...wait for it...) aggro'd you :P
Yeah, sorry about that...

Quote:
though some good reasoning has be presented, you can't deny when some things don't really make sense and you can't come to a definite conclusion the only real answer is "cause it's a filler" for lack of detail, not saying that's the case here, but it is sometimes. Though I digress(sp?) that Ichigo's been getting smacked around way too much...
It's just that normal threads get spammed up by ppl(usually normal, nice ppl too...) saying "It's because they're fillers" or "fillers are teh suxx0rz". Those aren't solid reasons, they're annoying and almost troll-like. And it just feels wierd, how the majority of the fandom think that way.

Back on topic: Yes, Ichigo's getting smacked around too much. But he don't really have anyone to...
Spoiler for manga:
...either. It may look bad for our orange-haired hero, but at least it's consistant.
Old 2006-07-19, 14:43   Link #28
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

true @ spam comment

though I didn't read the thread when I first posted, I just posted my opinion on it, thought it was valid, guess not. I am now though leaning towards the whole Soul Society has tons more spirit energy to pool from then the human world cause right now it seems it does make sense.

off topic: anyone else think that Soi Fong would be overkill against the Bounto? since she has a 2 shot drop
Old 2006-07-19, 14:49   Link #29
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
true @ spam comment

though I didn't read the thread when I first posted, I just posted my opinion on it, thought it was valid, guess not. I am now though leaning towards the whole Soul Society has tons more spirit energy to pool from then the human world cause right now it seems it does make sense.

off topic: anyone else think that Soi Fong would be overkill against the Bounto? since she has a 2 shot drop
No, you made a good post back there.

And I agree... Soi Fong, Komamura, even Kenpachi would PWN the Bound's asses off.
Old 2006-07-19, 15:32   Link #30
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
No, this only applies to Ishida.
It was explained, that the Quincys get their power by absorbing thise spirit particles around them. The power of Shinigamis though comes from within and is indepent from the surroundings.
No Quincy gain energy by passively absorbing spirit energy, In that one form Ishida was able to actively draw it in making him ridicullously more powerful. Allow me to treat ban kai has a piece of metal (sword) that you need to heat (infuse enough spirit energy into it) to a certain level. It would be much easier to do on Venus than on Earth just because less heat would bleed off (and actually at first heat it up). Same thing, Ichigo didn't get stronger in SS because of the spirit energy, it was just easier to reach ban kai because less of his energy bled off.
Old 2006-07-19, 16:29   Link #31
kagato3

It may also be something mental. Ichigo has been known to loose control of himself when he is under stress, and I would say useing his Ban-kai is very stressfull in itself not to mention the curcumstances in which he would need it also would be highly stressfull. We know he does not like to loose control so perhaps he is holding him self back without reliseing it so that won't happen.
Old 2006-07-20, 12:32   Link #32
Spawnblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDieseL
Theres your answer
Yep, it's because they couldn't have Ichigo raising his power level before the manga started, and it would be retarded if characters had no development whatsoever (like in naruto)... So instead of doing some arcs following captain's previous missions, they end up dumbing down Ichigo, only so he can return to his normal power by the time the next manga arc begins.
Old 2006-07-20, 12:53   Link #33
airor

why can't they do filler right like DBZ.

Throw a tournament, and punch people through mountains.

The fanbase will be happy!
Old 2006-07-20, 13:26   Link #34
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

because DBZ sucked after Frieza Saga...then again after Cell Games Garlic Jr and World Games Saga's were too drawn out for my taste :3 though I enjoyed Goku and Pikkon's fight (don't know how to spell his japanese name)

the Bleach fillers are fine as is though, though some feel it's being too drawn out.

(looks for YuYu Hakusho Dark Tournament Saga to watch)
Old 2006-07-20, 13:56   Link #35
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
Because the producers decide that Ichigo Bankai would've pwned those Bount so bad that they decided to nerf him for the time being
I agree with this statement.
Old 2012-11-06, 03:59   Link #36
Senbonzakura1992!

Alright listen..ALL OF YOU!! Ichigo was unable to use BanKai for a few reasons! One of them being because the Reishi difference between Soul Society and the Living World. Secondly..in his heart he was afraid that he would not be able to protect everyone, even with the use of BanKai, a Soul Reapers emotions has a direct influence on their Zanpakuto! In other words Fear dulls the blade..Zangetsu even stated that in the later eps! And for those of you bad mouthing fillers..GET THE HELL OVER IT!! Fillers are there for a reason..and that's because the Anime gets to close to the Manga, in Anime they always allow the manga to get further ahead so when the Show gets close to where the Manga is they throw in fillers to allow the manga to get further. Yes they may be boring and annoying, but hey I actually like them, some fillers actually go further in depth of some the Characters. For example..the New Captain arc..they revealed some stuff on Old Man Yamamoto.
Old 2012-11-06, 04:02   Link #37
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Did you perhaps not notice that this thread is over six (6) years old?
Old 2012-11-06, 10:23   Link #38
Casshern

Classic
Old 2012-11-06, 19:25   Link #39
AdventSleeper

The powers of necromancy..
Old 2012-11-07, 19:29   Link #40
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

holy crap @ seeing my posts from 6 years ago
Closed Thread