AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Death Note

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Death Note character(s)
L 491 62.15%
Yagami Light 389 49.24%
Amane Misa 140 17.72%
Ryuk 189 23.92%
Watari 31 3.92%
Rem 46 5.82%
Misora Naomi 55 6.96%
Yagami Soichiro 34 4.30%
Matsuda Tota 71 8.99%
Aizawa Shuichi 15 1.90%
Mogi Kanzo 6 0.76%
Yagami Sayu 30 3.80%
Higuchi Kyousuke 4 0.51%
Mello (M) 118 14.94%
Near (N) 120 15.19%
Matt 76 9.62%
Kiyomi Takada 22 2.78%
Teru Mikami 68 8.61%
Gevanni Stephen 14 1.77%
Lidner Halle 22 2.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 790. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-04-20, 17:53   Link #261
MelloXMatt

I voted for Mello <3 I think he's a genius, chocoholic and not to mention handsome ^_^
MelloXMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 14:06   Link #262
Cari-san

I voted for L and Rem, but I see now that she didn't get much votes.
Cari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 15:10   Link #263
Dorsai

I voted for Light...

One think is funny for me... A lot people laught about Misa stupidity, but 95% of them have less IQ the she have... Its really pitful...
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 02:03   Link #264
HasuMasu
*Artist

voted for:

- L

- Light

- Ryuk

although i prefer light, the others were good too
Old 2011-06-06, 01:15   Link #265
ArrowSmith

L, Light, Mikami
ArrowSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 15:55   Link #266
YuriEcchiGirl

Ryuk because he's just too cool, funny & loves those apples baby!
Old 2011-09-07, 14:12   Link #267
Bern-san

I picked L, I think I don't need to explain why, he's L and Ryuk, he really was the winner in all this

I also liked Naomi Misora, to me she was the only clever female in the show (Misa was funny at the start but then...) and it was a shame that "she was able to uncover crucial plot information "faster than...thought" " and had to kill her soon.

I wish they make an OVA of the BB Case basically because the main characters are my favourite ones and the story was interesting (in the end I liked BB too)
Bern-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-09, 11:09   Link #268
mei misaki fan

i voted for light as i found him to be a refreshing change from the main characters we usually get in shows and i enjoyed rooting for him (not sure what that says about me though).
mei misaki fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-09, 23:31   Link #269
brolyeuphyfusion
???

L owns all other death note characters!
Old 2012-03-30, 20:38   Link #270
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Rooted from the beginning for Light till the end; i already knew that no good end would have awaited him, but i still admired him for carrying such burden, beside that i shared most of his ideas:

don't get me wrong, i actually think that killing anyone is wrong(even if it were Hitler), but since we live in this messed up world that is full of wrong people, what Light did could be considered a good approximation of good, since he lessened the "wrong" by becoming he himself the wrong.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 14:24   Link #271
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

L is the best , cool, mysterious and is a genius and always suprises me
Old 2012-07-16, 01:16   Link #272
Akiak
Up and Running

Mello is by far the most intriguing character in the series. He has the most layered personality of any anime character I know. I don't really share his ideals, I simply think he is an excellent character. I admire how he decided to leave Wammy's at such an early age and seek success on his own, joining the mafia while still a teenager and becoming well-respected by the other members. Unlike all the other characters in the series, he had absolutely no help, yet single-handedly he managed to become one of the keys to the defeat of Kira.
Akiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 00:48   Link #273
King Octopus

My favorite character was Mellow I thought that he would be like Ryuzaki and Kira combined! But he wasn't seen much after he lost the Notebook he had, even though he was important to solving the case. I really wish that they would change the ending so Mellow didn't die but Kira still killed her and solved the case. Maybe Mellow could force her to call Kira after he discovers she's hiding piece of the notebook so she has no choice.
Something because I'd really like to see a sequel where N and Mellow work together even while they are still competitors. If Mellow lived neither could really say that they captured Kira alone and maybe that would be enough to get Mellow to work with Near, even if it's on a real loose bases like they had been anyway. It be great to have both them against a Shinigami version of Light and 1 or 2 other Shinigami's that follow him. I'd much rather see something like that then all these prequels they've been doing.It would also offer a chance to reveal more rules about what Shinigamis are allowed to do in the human world. I read that there is a set of guidelines for a Shinigamis interactions with humans. That could be a useful plot device.
King Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 17:15   Link #274
winterbaby
вelιnda

I voted Amane Misa. I just like her attitude and her determination. I admire her for being able to put up with Light's horrible attitude when he was frustrated with L. I felt sorry for her at the end.
Old 2012-09-04, 12:26   Link #275
gunrik

After watching Death Note for the third time, my favorite Death Note doesn't change.

L and Light.

I never get tired of the psychology and philosophy in Death Note.
Old 2012-12-09, 19:58   Link #276
chapsauce

My vote goes to Lind L. Tailor. The moment he went on screen made my heart drop.
chapsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 12:34   Link #277
Kirika1992

Smile Hello :)

Before I want to write anything I have to say that I come from Germany and I only learned english in school. So excuse if my englisch isn't so good, please.

I voted for L He is really brilliant and different from the others. He has his own unusual charakter Firt, i prefered Light.. he is the main charakter and I think that it often that you stay to the main charakter. But later he does things I do not understand ( how he treats Misa?! ) and you get to know L more and more...

I remember when I watched the first episode I was in one of the Berliner Hotels with a friend I was ill and didn't have the chance to get out of my bed. She had her laptop with her and showed me Death Note. Then I watched it the whole day
Kirika1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 13:21   Link #278
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirika1992 View Post
I remember when I watched the first episode I was in one of the Berliner Hotels with a friend I was ill and didn't have the chance to get out of my bed. She had her laptop with her and showed me Death Note. Then I watched it the whole day
"One does not simply watch one episode of Death Note"

It's pretty hard to stop watching unless you have to go to bathroom

Well, this certainly is super-duper-duper late but,

Voted for L and Ryuk

My and Ryuk's interests overlaped since, I too wanted to be entertained XD He's way too awesome(especially his English VA) to not like.

L is pretty much a given. Can't find anything NOT to like about him (though I'm certain some people have a list prepared ).
Old 2021-10-15, 09:09   Link #279
Giyowlucky

I voted for L. His character is one of my inspiration. Being different in the eyes of other doesnt mean that you are wrong. L is sooooo coooolll and remarkable anime character!!!!!
Giyowlucky is offline   Reply With Quote