AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-07-31, 01:10   Link #6721
Melajo

Hi everyone, I've been lurking AnimeSuki for a long time now and just registered.

I've got a pretty big taste in shows and anime, and this place seems to have the most interesting discussions I stumble upon. I'm not a big poster; I'll say something and fall back into lurking obscurity.

Back to lurking for me.
Melajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 01:43   Link #6722
blueinuyasha
look up thats me the sky!

Send a message via Yahoo to blueinuyasha
HI..im new becouse the last forum i was in was closed so here i am-any way nice to meet you all
blueinuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 07:56   Link #6723
emotionless_teenage
mr. nice guy

hi.i am new to this place.(but not entirery new in this field,since i have joined other forums as well).
and as for mai screen name,i do have emotion(i am human too).i use the name because i like rei ayanami(really like)
emotionless_teenage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 15:37   Link #6724
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Welcome everyone. Make sure you read the forum rules espc the part on sig limits so your sig isnt eaten by bunnies or given a Shinigami-sama chop. Have fun.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 08:48   Link #6725
joerbryant
sunato umuto

Send a message via Yahoo to joerbryant
Wink

hi i'm the new one.naruto is my favorit anime.
i'm tring to make my ninja sunato umuto i think he good but more good ninja's
out there.thank you for listening and making me feel at home

well i like the name sunato umuto because it gives me a sense of japenese and that name
is also a ninja and i hope to put him on naruto

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2008-08-01 at 12:23.
joerbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 10:54   Link #6726
FuKkaTsUyA

Is my sig understandable, beheld my poor remixed english ?
Anyway, BiGGG hi to everyone , make sure I won't be slacking too much
FuKkaTsUyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 12:16   Link #6727
Ghosteh

Hello, I'm new here. My favorite anime's are: Vampire Hunter D, Vampire Princess Miyu, Wolf's Rain, Record of Lodoss War, Samurai Champloo and Geobreeders.

I used to love Naruto, but when I heard it was airing in the US I stopped. For some reason American voice actors get on my nerves lol. I guess it's because it's a japanese-made show, so hearing the characters in any other language just doesn't seem right. I used to read Naruto Manga religeously too, but I guess when I stopped watching the anime I just moved on completely from the whole series.

I usually crack out playing games like Okami and Resident Evil. Others I play are mostly Survivor/Psychological Horror, Action Adventure, and RPG's.

Uhmm, I think thats pretty much all there is about me. Other than I work, sleep and eat... lol. Anyways, the forum here seems very professional and I like what I see so far.
Ghosteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 13:58   Link #6728
SuperSaber

HI! I am supersaber. I would have choosen chibiwolf but already taken...ANYWAY i love the forums. I googled gintama forums and it came here. I like it so i may stick around ^^
SuperSaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 18:15   Link #6729
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Welcome Everyone.

All of you lot make sure to listen to moderator Bun Bun above
Wurd has it the bunnies are on a rampage again.

And remember... 160px tall means no text!
(staff are a exception to the rule)
Old 2008-08-02, 10:03   Link #6730
Patrunjelu
Oh, Hay!
*IT Support

Send a message via Yahoo to Patrunjelu
Hi everyone.
The classic introduction:
I'm Alex from Romania. I don't want this to take too long so I'll just say that I personally like anime series alot (i don't declare myself being an Otaku tho... i'm more a gamer than an otaku) especially Lucky Star and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, post here or use the PM system. First... I must familiarize myself with the forum. It's kinda ...big O_O
Patrunjelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-02, 17:27   Link #6731
Shibataea

Hey. I would be 'Shibataea' - which is not a butchered example of Japanese by placing together random kana, as some would think. Actually, it's a genus of bamboo. I'm not really sure why I chose that to use as my alias online, but at any rate...

I found this while looking for a nice place to discuss Gundam 00 sometime in May and I've been lurking here ever since. But then I felt like talking about other things, too, and since I don't have any friends who really care about Natsume Yuujinchou and such, I decided to create an account here.

Nice to meet you.
Shibataea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 03:33   Link #6732
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Nice meeting the both of you as well.
Old 2008-08-03, 09:28   Link #6733
Azley
hate yourself with style~
*Graphic Designer

Hi there!

I was stalking this board for months (maybe years ~) and finally decided to join =)
I've taken the same name I have on DeviantArt (I'm such a lazy ass...) so hello everyone, I'm glad to be here! ^^
Old 2008-08-04, 07:02   Link #6734
Onisuzume
Flabbergasting

Ohayo!!Newb here and ultimate pedo.The name is Allan and I'm from "Rumeinia"(ya,Patrunjelu' invited me here ^_^)... anime fan since 5 and I'm a metalhead as well.

My favourite anime series: Card Kaptor Sakura,Air Gear,Texhnolyze,School Rumble,Black Blood Brothers,Utawremunoro,Futakoi,Samurai 7,Spice and Wolf,genshiken,Hellsing and Bsersek.

that's all for now.... See you around!
Onisuzume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 07:41   Link #6735
Patrunjelu
Oh, Hay!
*IT Support

Send a message via Yahoo to Patrunjelu
Welcome Onisuzume Glad you could join us. Have fun.
Patrunjelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 11:00   Link #6736
Miki7
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The shoujo ♥

Send a message via MSN to Miki7
Hello my nickname here is miki7...why miki? Well because when I saw the anime "marmalade boy", miki impressed me... I'm new in this thing of animes, I saw marmalade boy, lovely complex and I'm seeing kimikiss... I love romance and I hate blood ... I will see more animes, it's just a question of time
to everyone
Miki7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 12:53   Link #6737
Merlin7777

Hello All!!!

I have been a doom9 follower for many years, so I am heavily encoding oriented. I just recently got into the Sekirei manga, which is in the process of blowing my mind.

Currently watching: Sekirei, Zero no Tsukaima, and Soul Eater!!

Thank you!
Merlin7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 18:41   Link #6738
Woodskull
Not very shiny

Aight. Hello inhabitants of the AnimeSuki bulletin board! What's up? You're good? Great!

I'm a dude from a faraway land, made of ice and snow. There I found some anime to help me warm the long winter nights! Got stuck with it, and it's been a pleasant hobby for the last few years.

So, what do I like? Let's name a few, just because namedropping is so original and cool : D!

I love, of course, NGE, Haruhi (actually everything from KyoAni! I just love Tatsuya Ishihara) and Higurashi. I was deeply moved by Wings of Honneamise and Byousoku 5 Centimeters. Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu and Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo are other favourites.

But enough about me! I'll try to post some intelligent stuff! Ganbatte, etc.

Woo!
Woodskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 21:45   Link #6739
fabrefan

Hey! Been here a while actually. Finally decided to start posting stuff.
fabrefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 05:08   Link #6740
Lutten

Uh-oh. Hello. C: This seems like a nice anime community so I decided to join because of my own interests. My name is Linda, and I live i Norway (anyone?). I enjoy the very common things (within these things), drawing, watching anime and reading manga. Oh, and my favourite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist, I've watched the series 4 times now. I also like Higurashi and Ouran HSHC. I'm pretty much a bookworm when it's real books, I read Twilight, Narnia, Lord of the Rings (right now). :B

So.. hi everyone!
Lutten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members