AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-09-14, 01:17   Link #1081
Dub Hap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
No, it does NOT lend credibility to the idea that Hanabi is stronger than Hinata, three years ago. It PROVES that Hanabi was stronger than Hinata three years ago.

It lends credibility to the idea that Hanabi is stronger than Hinata, NOW.

Am I talking to brick wall here? Did I not just point out the difference between credibility and proof? I'm pretty sure i did.
LOL yeah no. Hinata > Hanabi currently becxause one is a chunnin and the other is a gennin.
Dub Hap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 01:22   Link #1082
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub Hap View Post
LOL yeah no. Hinata > Hanabi currently becxause one is a chunnin and the other is a gennin.
Ranks means nothing in Naruto I mean Naruto is a gennin, yet he is stronger then everyone else
Old 2010-09-14, 01:34   Link #1083
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub Hap View Post
Source?

@milan kyuubi: "Rank means nothing?" You say that as if it were a good thing. Anyway, Naruto is the exception to the rule since he was away for 3 years.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 01:42   Link #1084
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
@milan kyuubi: "Rank means nothing?" You say that as if it were a good thing. Anyway, Naruto is the exception to the rule since he was away for 3 years.
I am not saying it's a good thing, but it is the truth

Why so? It doesn't matter if he was away, he is still a gennin
Old 2010-09-14, 01:49   Link #1085
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I am not saying it's a good thing, but it is the truth
Is that why you're using that smiley emoticon?

Quote:
Why so? It doesn't matter if he was away, he is still a gennin
What the hell are you talking about? He was away for 3 years so he didn't have the chance to take the Chuunin exams. Of course, not that I think it makes any sense anyway that they would still allow him to only be a genin when he's literally stronger than the entire rest of the village combined.
Old 2010-09-14, 01:50   Link #1086
james0246

Shikimaru, a chuunin, beat an S-Rank foe. Rank is meaningless as so long as you have a name and are well liked by the audience (that's also the reason Pain did not actually kill Hinata, even though Nagato then resurrected everyone, making her survival kind of stupid).

That being said, my Hanabi love has diverted the thread enough (for now), so let's get back on-topic: Why Hinata is wrong for Naruto, but right for Sasuke. .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 02:03   Link #1087
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Shikimaru, a chuunin, beat an S-Rank foe. Rank is meaningless as so long as you have a name and are well liked by the audience (that's also the reason Pain did not actually kill Hinata, even though Nagato then resurrected everyone, making her survival kind of stupid).
You said it brother.

Quote:
That being said, my Hanabi love has diverted the thread enough (for now), so let's get back on-topic: Why Hinata is wrong for Naruto, but right for Sasuke. .
Because maybe Sasuke would actually give her a response.
Old 2010-09-14, 03:14   Link #1088
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Because maybe Sasuke would actually give her a response.
Yeah...an Amaterasu...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 11:47   Link #1089
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Yeah...an Amaterasu...
Yes. But it's still a response.
Old 2010-09-14, 18:28   Link #1090
Kon the Magnificent

Quote:
Yeah...an Amaterasu...
No he wouldn't, he use Tsukiyomi, and let her see Naruto and Sakura kissing under the moonlight, over, and over, and over again.

Sasuke is just that cruel in his responses to confessions, well, that's how I see it
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 15:07   Link #1091
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post

SasuHina? Hey not a bad couple? I must admit. But you can't deny other than scrren time Naruto is not much a catch.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 17:11   Link #1092
Queen darkness
Lady of mystery

Location: In the darkness the only place for me to feel alive.
Send a message via Yahoo to Queen darkness
How about Sasuke and Sakura.

A common flower...yet mysterious.
Queen darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 18:37   Link #1093
Janifuu
緩和

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen darkness View Post
How about Sasuke and Sakura.
Judging by the fact that Sasuke has never once shown any romantic interest in Sakura, and had even attempted to kill her on several occasions, I'd say this pairing is a no go lol.
Janifuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 19:15   Link #1094
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janifuu View Post
Judging by the fact that Sasuke has never once shown any romantic interest in Sakura, and had even attempted to kill her on several occasions, I'd say this pairing is a no go lol.
Well, he has never shown romantic interest in anyone, so I'd say he's either completely aromantic or simply too occupied with other things to even glance at anyone that way. Either way, I'd say Sakura has the same chance as pretty much everyone else. You could say it is telling that she spent so much time with him and he still didn't fall for her, but it works just as well to say that her having been one of his very, very few friends once upon a time is a bonus.

Also, I think Sasuke would have been just as ready to kill Sakura if he'd once had romantic feeling for her. He was such good friends with her and Naruto that he risked his life for them despite his goals (and was even ready to die for them), yet his desire for revenge drove him to try and kill them himself eventually. Killing a lover isn't much different from that.

Before he got closer to Team Seven, neither romantic love nor friendship defined Sasuke's world, but Itachi. And now it's back to that, and he has pretty much snapped. Since Sakura and Kakashi already backed off and it will probably be Naruto who makes him see reason once again, he's probably closest to being anything truly meaningful at all to Sasuke (well, aside from his revenge). When he's done, then potential romantic interests can try their luck. I just hope it all ends well.
Old 2010-09-16, 21:11   Link #1095
Fruits Basket Fan

It still will not end up right considering that he was going to give Sakura the very same treatment he gave to Karin......

I am not advocating for any Big 3 pairing because they all suck in one-sidedness.

That is why I playfully hope that it is NarutoxKarin !
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 21:12   Link #1096
Alchemist007
*Author

He will in fact, end up on his head. Upside down.

Wait what?
Old 2010-09-16, 22:03   Link #1097
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Fan View Post
It still will not end up right considering that he was going to give Sakura the very same treatment he gave to Karin.....
You mean bite her? xD

...*ducks*

Quote:
I am not advocating for any Big 3 pairing because they all suck in one-sidedness.

That is why I playfully hope that it is NarutoxKarin !
Well, I can kind of relate. Hinata is too focused on Naruto for my taste, Sakura totally killed me when she decided to leave the Sasuke issue to Naruto again, and Sasuke and Naruto are kind of obsessed with killing each other. I could live with NaruSaku, but the only pairing there that would really work for me is NaruSasu, which is very unlikely to happen in a shounen manga, so maybe I, too, should put my hopes into Naruto and Karin. xD That would be fun. Sakura can have... Suigetsu? I'd like to see that. Then the third member of Team Hawk gets Hinata and she gives him some hugs and all is well!
Old 2010-09-16, 22:55   Link #1098
Fruits Basket Fan

No, when he was trying to kill them XD

But other than that, I agree somewhat but you never know.......Kishi could give a ending with no pairings and have a rather questionable last scene of NaruSasu brotherly/gayness......I mean have you seen Kishi's cover pages when he draws them together ?

LOL

Ah well.......Hopefully, none happen though....or at least, something else that none of the Big 3 expected.

Last edited by Fruits Basket Fan; 2010-09-16 at 23:54.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 06:24   Link #1099
sho87
Banned

It would be hysterical if Sasuke got the girl instead of Naruto.
sho87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 07:15   Link #1100
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho87 View Post
It would be hysterical if Sasuke got the girl instead of Naruto.
Sakura? He can have her anytime he wants.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
official pairings