AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-05-19, 03:36   Link #1301
Wipe

How ever Alas=ramus chan is improtant.
Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 19:17   Link #1302
patcan3609

When he meant by thinking seriously, I dont really think he meant by liking Chiho. There has been almost no implications of him returning the feelings Chiho has for him other than friendship.
patcan3609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 23:43   Link #1303
Tenzen12

"Almost no implications" is same as "several implications". Volume 10 had some and that's also first volume that show Mao's PoV regarding that.

TAnyway it is irelevant issue so I am not gonna argue about that, heck I a spend too much energy on it already.
Old 2016-05-21, 12:09   Link #1304
Huex3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
"Almost no implications" is same as "several implications". Volume 10 had some and that's also first volume that show Mao's PoV regarding that.

TAnyway it is irelevant issue so I am not gonna argue about that, heck I a spend too much energy on it already.
I think I've read somewhere(not sure if vol 9 or vol 10) that Maou doesn't want the status quo to change. That's why he's really freaking out when Emi suddenly becomes dere towards him. That's also the reason why he's not answering Chiho's confession.

Anyway Emi wins right from the first volume(I've read the yen press volume 1). The indications are:

1. Their first meeting (the umbrella scene). It's a lot more detailed than the anime(of course because it's the light novel format). In the novels Maou finds Emi beautiful and he got embarrassed which is why after giving the umbrella and sealing the deal with her about her going to mgronalds to repay Maou's kindness, he quickly got out of there.

2. Calling Emi while at work (the one where Maou calls Emi at work while testing out Lucifer's computer). That time it is indicated that Maou says that he's familiar with Emi and that he's the only girl that could take him on. This indicates that from the very beginning he sees Emi as his equal.

Another thing that I've noticed is that in the 1st volume Chiho's presence is not really that big. I remember her appearing not more than 5 times (or maybe I remembered wrong cause it's been a long time). Now I know what the other light novels has been saying that the director was a big Chiho fan. Cause in the Anime she was all over the place.
Huex3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 11:28   Link #1305
YbKWzNEb
Uninstall

When is the next volume btw? Just asking
Old 2016-06-06, 02:45   Link #1306
mittens_220

Volume 16 will be out on 10 June
mittens_220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-07, 11:13   Link #1307
ravenchaser

I just got up to volume 11, I have say Maou x Emi ship is getting bigger.
especially this line made me rolling on the floor for a while...

Spoiler for Spoiler:

(note: how I wish i can read Japanese, so I can read the next novel without waiting for translation T_T)
ravenchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 09:05   Link #1308
Wipe

Emi already become to mother character now

so cute~~~~~
Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-30, 23:43   Link #1309
archoel

any volume 16 spoilers?
archoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-15, 02:43   Link #1310
mittens_220

Quote:
Originally Posted by archoel View Post
any volume 16 spoilers?
It's related to valentine's day. Maou, Ashiya and Urushihara get chocolates from the demons. They get Adramelech's spear. A bleeding Camio appears in Chiho's home, Camael is the one who injured Camio. Amane comes to the rescue and manages to snatch Camael's spear away. Chiho's house has a broken window.
Old 2016-08-15, 05:03   Link #1311
Tenzen12

I am more interested on non-demon world related chocolates. Chiho is sort of obvious, but Emi and Suzuno should be able consider at least courtesy one now too. Irc Alsiel rejected Rika so not sure about that... oh if we speak about valentine there is no way Sariel did nothing, right? RIGHT?

Why did Kamael attacked Kamio anyway? And Adramelech spear, huh. I wonder who will be wield it.

Anyway thank you for all your effort up to this point Mittens, you are doing great job.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2016-08-15 at 05:16.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-15, 08:04   Link #1312
mittens_220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I am more interested on non-demon world related chocolates. Chiho is sort of obvious, but Emi and Suzuno should be able consider at least courtesy one now too. Irc Alsiel rejected Rika so not sure about that... oh if we speak about valentine there is no way Sariel did nothing, right? RIGHT?

Why did Kamael attacked Kamio anyway? And Adramelech spear, huh. I wonder who will be wield it.

Anyway thank you for all your effort up to this point Mittens, you are doing great job.
Suzuno was the one who told the demons about valentine's chocolate, so she was probably planning to make them. There is a pic of Emi making chocolate so I guess she was making them too. Not too sure about the details since I got the spoilers from the Chinese fans and they aren't interested in the valentine's part at all.

Not much details on my Camael attacked Camio, And I believe Adramelech's spear disappeared, but I need to get the volume in Chinese before I can confirm anything.
Old 2016-08-15, 08:12   Link #1313
Tenzen12

So you are having second hand information too. It's shame we don't know more details, but I guess it can't helped. Thanks.

On different note, In vol.11 Maou mentioned he saw Emi smile that honestly once before but couldn't remember when it was. No matter how I try I can't either. Any idea?

Tags
comedy, demons, fantasy, romance