AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-26, 08:27   Link #13381
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I was just wondering.... since Zen can't use skills anymore..... does that mean his back to be blinded now?
He should've lost it when Shiranui morphed Parasite Seeing into Model Zenkichi, anyway. Nishio don't give no damn.
Old 2013-04-26, 08:35   Link #13382
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
He should've lost it when Shiranui morphed Parasite Seeing into Model Zenkichi, anyway. Nishio don't give no damn.
Technically couldn't Aijimu have negated it with the skill that negates other skills.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 09:04   Link #13383
Wolfenstein

Unskilled only lets you negate your own skills for 3 minutes.
Old 2013-04-26, 18:04   Link #13384
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Anyone else getting that feeling you get when a series finishes? Like, you almost don't even know what to do for the next couple hours?

It's hittin' me real' hard right now. ;_;
Old 2013-04-26, 19:20   Link #13385
Homura7

Good Loser Kumagawa spinoff END better come fast or we are gonna have some casualties by suicide shortly.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 19:39   Link #13386
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Anyone else getting that feeling you get when a series finishes? Like, you almost don't even know what to do for the next couple hours?

It's hittin' me real' hard right now. ;_;
Bear on a little longer, it'll go away soon ;_;

Also, maybe read tons of fanfiction?
Old 2013-04-26, 19:51   Link #13387
Lupus753

No, no, WRITE tons of fanfiction. Is there a crossover fanfic that combines Medaka Box with Homestuck? There isn't? Good. As I was saying, fanfic lets you continue open-ended (or not so open-ended) finales or "fix" things that you find wrong with the source material. Not that I'm implying anything.
Lupus753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 20:03   Link #13388
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Unskilled only lets you negate your own skills for 3 minutes.
Not that one pretty sure Aijimu had an out right negation ability that didn't last for just 3 mins (or at least it wasn't stated to have a tiem period). Also unskilled negates your own abilities it doesn't negate other peoples as far as I remember.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 04:46   Link #13389
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Not that one pretty sure Aijimu had an out right negation ability that didn't last for just 3 mins (or at least it wasn't stated to have a tiem period). Also unskilled negates your own abilities it doesn't negate other peoples as far as I remember.
Yup, that would be Live Zero, if memory serves correctly.
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 05:10   Link #13390
Wolfenstein

Um, Live Zero was stated to nullify the use of skills. Like, someone wouldn't be able to use them anymore if she activated it. It can't just undo the [Turn to Nothing] process in All-Fiction. If that were the case, Parasite Seeing wouldn't have been needed at all, and Ajimu wouldn't be asking Zenkichi to remember her, so on and so forth, there are tons of issues that could've been solved if dispersing All-Fiction was so easy.

Although, not saying that it couldn't be used like that, who knows? Just that it hasn't been exposed to. This instance still gets a BS seal from me, due to Nishio simply not caring to explain something as important as why one of his main characters isn't blind. Or suddenly started wearing glasses.

Last edited by Wolfenstein; 2013-04-27 at 06:22.
Wolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 09:23   Link #13391
kazzuya13

Quote:
Um, Live Zero was stated to nullify the use of skills. Like, someone wouldn't be able to use them anymore if she activated it. It can't just undo the [Turn to Nothing] process in All-Fiction. If that were the case, Parasite Seeing wouldn't have been needed at all, and Ajimu wouldn't be asking Zenkichi to remember her, so on and so forth, there are tons of issues that could've been solved if dispersing All-Fiction was so easy.

Although, not saying that it couldn't be used like that, who knows? Just that it hasn't been exposed to. This instance still gets a BS seal from me, due to Nishio simply not caring to explain something as important as why one of his main characters isn't blind. Or suddenly started wearing glasses.
maybe he thinks glasses are stylish.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 09:58   Link #13392
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
maybe he thinks glasses are stylish.
I actually would have been totally fine with that, if some character just pointed at Zenkichi and said: "What's that? Are you trying the librarian look or something? Please don't tell me you think that actually looks good!".

But it's just there. It just exists.
Old 2013-04-27, 12:10   Link #13393
kazzuya13

Quote:
I actually would have been totally fine with that, if some character just pointed at Zenkichi and said: "What's that? Are you trying the librarian look or something? Please don't tell me you think that actually looks good!".

But it's just there. It just exists.
You could just say it is an image change. Just like some character that changes how they dress or their hairstyle. And nobody runt about that.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 12:25   Link #13394
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
I had been lurking enough but what exactly should we take form the manga and the ending?
Old 2013-04-27, 12:40   Link #13395
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Marriage proposals are Serious Business - even when you are just two.

Also, beware the screws~
Old 2013-04-27, 13:22   Link #13396
Homura7

Also, hardwork is rewarded best.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 14:52   Link #13397
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
You could just say it is an image change. Just like some character that changes how they dress or their hairstyle. And nobody runt about that.
A simple change of clothes is different from glasses on/off, I think.

Plus, I really just wanted it to be elaborated because of the whole blindness issue. But it's obvious the author didn't really think about it.
Old 2013-04-27, 18:00   Link #13398
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
A simple change of clothes is different from glasses on/off, I think.

Plus, I really just wanted it to be elaborated because of the whole blindness issue. But it's obvious the author didn't really think about it.
To be fair, the author did leave hints that skills are pretty similar to magic and the effects can be undone if no longer believe in it.
Old 2013-04-27, 19:15   Link #13399
ccie20012

It is interesting that a relatively Hitomi Hitoyoshi.
She also lost her ability (abnormality)? But it is certainly not because of age.
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 20:08   Link #13400
silvercover
Romance Expert

btw, gotta love how it took them this long to finally confirm that ajimu being zen's girlfriend was an error.

about zen's eyesight, I was thinking kumagawa just erased zen's vision then ajimu gave him new eyes that had a skill with it. its not like zen's turning on parasite eyes permanently, and it wouldnt work for his own self since he would have no vision still(you know, traditionally like for some characters where they can heal others but not themselves).
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council