Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-16, 19:29   Link #21
Namisan
The Violet Wind

Talking Best Ending Ever

~Turns into fat comic-book guy from The Simpsons~ I speculate sooner or latter Luffy will meet up with some other kid with the exact goal as his….(Come one like he’s the only person in the WORLD that has the dream to become the King of Pirates). The Straw-Hat crew finally gets to the 'Final Island'. Luffy on the ‘other kid’ have a stand off and it’s a fight to the death. Everyone is there pirates and marines. A really cool battle hapens Luffy defeats the ‘other kid’ but he doesn’t kill him. Just as Luffy his claiming his prize the island begins to blow up (Volcano!). Everyone tries to escape, Luffy tries to get out with the treasure but he gets trapped. Shanks saves him last minuet and gets killed. At the very end Luffy takes the straw hat and tosses it in the ocean in memory of Shanks...Best Ending Ever!!!

Last edited by Namisan; 2004-06-17 at 20:34.
Old 2004-06-16, 21:53   Link #22
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namisan
~turns into fat comic-book guy from simpsons~ Straw hat crew finaly gets to the 'island'. Luffy on a stand off with some other kid with the same exact goal. Everyone is there pirats marines. This is tottaly life and death. A really cool battle hapens Luffy kills kid. Island begins to blow up. Everyone tries to escape, Luffy tries to get the treasue but is traped, Shanks saves him last minuet and gets killed. At the very end Luffy takes the straw hat and tosses it in the ocean in memory of Shanks...Best Ending Ever.
Old 2004-06-16, 22:41   Link #23
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

I think.... i am now dumber for reading that.
Old 2004-06-17, 09:34   Link #24
hi no ken Jebus

Final scene Prediction *spoiler*

well for the ending of this i would speculate 2 things

1. it comes down to luffy vs. someone with my money on coby simply because he will return in some stronger form and afterwards luffy will go the same way Gol D. Rogers did.

2. the other ending is they finally make it to raftel and the one piece turns out to be something a) stupid or b) remember gaimon and the empty box?

but like someone said its way too early to make predictions after all there are tons of things to take carew of before that. specially with the new characters coming up and those super weapons.
Old 2004-06-17, 10:43   Link #25
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ya know what'd be funny? It would be funny to find out that One Piece wasn't real and that it was a HUGE prank by Gol D. Roger just before he died. But I do agree with the previous poster that OP is probubly going to end with Luffy ending up like Gol D. Roger and have the cycle repeat itself. Hmm, I wonder who the next pirate king will be if that happens?
Old 2004-06-17, 20:36   Link #26
Namisan
The Violet Wind

Unhappy My apologies

My deepest and most sincere apologies to those who have read my post and hose intelligence has been lowered because of it. I usually write better. Again, my deepest apologies…
Old 2004-06-17, 21:34   Link #27
Randy1031

Send a message via AIM to Randy1031
I think in the end, after Luffy becomes the Pirate King, his voyage wont stop, they'll sail around in the other blue seas for a while, South, North, West, back to East.

As for the final scene I envision he will have just gotten back from having a ordeal trying to get a musician to join him. The musician refused thousands of times because he just wanted to be by himself and play, but Luffy saves his life. The musician still wont join. So Luffy leaves disappointed and then in the night they hear the musicians music coming from the deck, he became a member, woke everyone up with his annoying music that only Luffy and Chopper would love and they sail out into the distance, and we hear Luffy going "Yahoo!!!".

I don't know why but that's the way I've envisioned it for the longest time.
Old 2004-06-17, 23:30   Link #28
eLstar
(^_^)v

The final scene will probably be some little punk kid having Luffy's Straw Hat and putting on his head claiming he'll become the pirate king.
Old 2004-06-18, 08:42   Link #29
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Would be funny if that punk was Sasuke.
Old 2004-06-18, 19:08   Link #30
Unidentified

Yes then Sasuke gets crushed because he's so weak compared to a lot of One Piece characters.

Well i can't think of an ending. There are so many possibilities considering that One Piece doesn't seem close to being done. I don't really like the Luffy beatin gShanks part. Maybe they will tie? Whitebeard and Gol D. Roger anyone?
Old 2004-06-18, 19:32   Link #31
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Whitebeard didn't tie with Gol D. Roger he was the only one surviving a fight against Roger. It could be that they became friends and Gol didn't kill him.

Last edited by Nine Devil; 2004-06-21 at 17:28.
Old 2004-06-18, 20:15   Link #32
hi no ken Jebus

Final scene Prediction *spoiler*

nine devil dude check your sources
Spoiler:

Luffy vs. Shanks seems a bit farfetched considering how much luffy adores him.
Old 2004-06-18, 20:57   Link #33
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

pwnage by hi no ken Jebus
Closed Thread