AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2007-03-08, 20:26   Link #41
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
You post them in the image thread.
crap i just realized that where i posted them thats what i get for not paying attention.
Old 2007-03-11, 13:10   Link #42
Azure22
Magic Pilot

Send a message via AIM to Azure22
Oh, how I long for Knightmare Frame model kits... They'd look good next to my 52 gundam model kits...

Yes, I am a sad, sad fan boy, and yes, 52 is a completely accurate number.(I half expect someone's gonna come up and tell me that's nothing.)

But seriously, any word on model kits you build? Unless I missed something, the Lancelot thing coming out is an action figure, right? I hope they come out with a line of kits you build soon... I could really picture it for Lancelot, Guren Nishiki, Gawain, and possibly Cornelia's unit and Toudo's unit.
Azure22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 10:08   Link #43
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure22 View Post
Oh, how I long for Knightmare Frame model kits... They'd look good next to my 52 gundam model kits...
Amazon.jp has Cornelia's Knightmare frame in stock, though they don't ship outside of Japan. I'd do anything to get my hands on this. ;_;

Linky 01~
Linky 02~

Also, they have a Euphie PVC in stock, though it can also be purchased over at CDJapan.

Linky~
Old 2007-03-12, 16:25   Link #44
aardvark

DVD volume 4

aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 19:22   Link #45
Azure22
Magic Pilot

Send a message via AIM to Azure22
Quote:
Amazon.jp has Cornelia's Knightmare frame in stock, though they don't ship outside of Japan. I'd do anything to get my hands on this. ;_;
Cornelia's unit? Why Cornelia's unit? X_X;;; I thought hoping for that one might be a long shot, I figured they'd come out with almost all the others that they could, first... Not that I wouldn't buy it. Just seems kinda, ya know, random?

...So that's one you build, right? It looks that way, but I can't find anything in english that'll confirm that.
Azure22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 19:26   Link #46
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure22 View Post
Cornelia's unit? Why Cornelia's unit? X_X;;; I thought hoping for that one might be a long shot, I figured they'd come out with almost all the others that they could, first... Not that I wouldn't buy it. Just seems kinda, ya know, random?

...So that's one you build, right? It looks that way, but I can't find anything in english that'll confirm that.
It's a B-Club kit, so chances are it's 100+ dollars and a resin kit. Probably not what your looking for.

You're probably looking for plastic model kits. A Lancelot model kit is in the works according to the scan posted higher on the page.
aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 23:18   Link #47
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
DVD volume 4

Eh, what unit is that behind her? Surely not Guren....it's supposed to be red not orange. o_O
Old 2007-03-13, 05:48   Link #48
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Eh, what unit is that behind her? Surely not Guren....it's supposed to be red not orange. o_O
I think it's tinted gold for dramatic effect, and also to prevent its colour from clashing with Karen's outfit. Red overlapping red can look bad.
Old 2007-03-13, 09:43   Link #49
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I think it's tinted gold for dramatic effect, and also to prevent its colour from clashing with Karen's outfit. Red overlapping red can look bad.
cough.. cough... Akatsuki...
cough.... Kalle...Cagari
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-14, 05:33   Link #50
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
cough.. cough... Akatsuki...
cough.... Kalle...Cagari
Enough of that. We both know that Kallen is nothing like Cagalli unless you view from the most superficial level. For that matter, Euphie is far from Lacus and it's an insult for Kira to compare him to Suzaku. Anyone who insist on GSD comparisons is probably playing WoW on another screen while watching, and not really paying attention to anything in the show.

If you checked every other DVD cover, the background characters are always tinted in different colours.

p.s. If you are just trying to be humorous, I apologise. It's just I prefer CG to be compared to other anime only when it makes sense, and you struck a sore spot.
Old 2007-03-14, 13:51   Link #51
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
You're probably looking for plastic model kits. A Lancelot model kit is in the works according to the scan posted higher on the page.
I'm still pretty shocked that we haven't see any apart from that since. Hopefully now that its been confirmed that a second season shall happen, we'll see more before fall.
Old 2007-03-15, 01:40   Link #52
Subarunyon
Yui is mai waifu <3

You can buy Cornelia's unit from HLJ, I don't personally think it's worth the price unless you can take advantage of it being resin though X_X;

http://www.hlj.com/product/BCL2686
http://www.hlj.com/product/BCL2687
Subarunyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 05:28   Link #53
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'm still pretty shocked that we haven't see any apart from that since. Hopefully now that its been confirmed that a second season shall happen, we'll see more before fall.
That still doesn't prevent people from complaining about Sunrise milking the Code Geass plastic model-kit market, when such a thing doesn't even exist yet!
(And those silly, silly people know who they are. )
Old 2007-03-15, 09:14   Link #54
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subarunyon View Post
You can buy Cornelia's unit from HLJ, I don't personally think it's worth the price unless you can take advantage of it being resin though X_X;
I can't believe i never thought about checking HLJ --- you're my hero! ^__^

Now, time to preorder the custom version. I just want the frame, no time to make it.. though that might come in the future when the price goes down.
Old 2007-03-25, 13:04   Link #55
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex View Post
Colour version of the Karen figure from here.

And to wet everyone's appetite, there's out of the box photo's here:Kallen figure More misc photos

My god...her rear...I know her legs, bosom and all that are *whooo* but....I'd be her wingman anytime, so I can watch her "six"

You guys better not quote me on that XD

More pictures here, where there's seemingly a couple more butt shots

Last edited by mangatron; 2007-03-25 at 14:30. Reason: More Kallen is always a good thing, never a bad thing :P
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 21:14   Link #56
SpaceDrake
This Is Part Of The Plan

Eh, the heck with that model. I want a version of Karen in her "red standardized battle outfit", the one she wears from about episode 15 onwards. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I hate outfits which don't take into account what would actually be comfortable on a person, and no girl I know would actually wear that outfit Karen used to wear.

A "version 2" Karen and a model of the Guren or Gawain would get me importing though.
SpaceDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 10:22   Link #57
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
The official Code Geass website has links to "APPAREL" and "ACCESSORIES" now, but neither are functional yet. You know what this means... Official Ashford Academy uniforms and "Eleven Scum" T-shirts are coming your way!

Actually, some company(s?) have been producing Ashford Academy uniforms since the start of the show, but the site chooses one official supplier... I'm hoping for Cospatio.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 11:42   Link #58
cf18
Mecha Pilot

The 1/35 Lancelot model has a price now: 2000yen + tax.

At about the same size as regular 1:144 Gundam kit, we can expect HGUC quality.
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 11:58   Link #59
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
me want gawain
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 15:29   Link #60
flou
That's no lady

Cover for DVD Volume 5
flou is offline   Reply With Quote