Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-12-19, 07:01   Link #581
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Soap's Japanese VA awfully reminds me of someone. Can anyone post the complete list of the VAs for Japanese MW2?

I personally find the original VA for Soap (i.e. Kevin McKidd) more fitting, though I still miss the awesomeness that was MacMillan
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 07:31   Link #582
Ryoukai
anime! rawr~!!

(changes topic) Gawd.. this reminds me of this arby and the chief video on youtube.. =="

Never played CoD:MW2, but not sure if I want to.. too many differing opinions. One group says it was a disappointment, another says it's sick. Who's right? O.o
Ryoukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 07:41   Link #583
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

@ Ryoukai:

Both, but then again it's your final decision to play it, so the end result depends on your whole experience with it. I still have yet to test it, so I can't have a say about it.
Old 2009-12-19, 20:51   Link #584
killer3000ad

If you have any doubts, just read IW's official forums and see what they think.
Old 2009-12-19, 23:08   Link #585
Ryoukai
anime! rawr~!!

Hmm.. Don't think I'll really play it.. Once I finish the campaign on few difficulties, I would quit because I don't usually play games that I purchased with money online. Have fun testing it out, though ^^

Then again, I might try it at a PC room..
Ryoukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 13:39   Link #586
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I spotted Modern Warfare 2 in Hong Kong, in Korean though. Not sure if this has a Korean dub, but it has subs in Korean that's for sure.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 10:19   Link #587
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
Yay for another glitch. Care Package glitch has to be the best thing since the Javelin Glitch. It makes the rocking world go round.
rainnydaiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 14:35   Link #588
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

The only care package glitch ive heard of gave you infinite care packages but it was fixed with the last update.

Unless your talking about a different one ?

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 01:28   Link #589
yeahitschris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
The only care package glitch ive heard of gave you infinite care packages but it was fixed with the last update.

Unless your talking about a different one ?
its not really a glitch, you get extra speed using carepack. good for knifing. lightweight+ carepack marker = super fast

or carepack marker + marathon pro + cold blood is the same speed as lightweight pro + marathon pro
Old 2010-01-10, 11:34   Link #590
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Yeah it makes the run speed is based on which weapon you are carrying in your hand. The marker seems like the lightest thing you can carry in your hand thus making you fastest with that.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 12:07   Link #591
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Has anyone here beaten the 10 juggernauts, explosives only spec op on veteran on single-player? Not looking for a strategy if you have as I prefer to figure stuff out myself, just curious if anyone has actually done it. The tips in the game mention that they are supposedly vulnerable to explosives yet it seems to take more direct Thumper hits than sniper shots to the foot to kill them...
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 22:08   Link #592
XGeneral2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Has anyone here beaten the 10 juggernauts, explosives only spec op on veteran on single-player? Not looking for a strategy if you have as I prefer to figure stuff out myself, just curious if anyone has actually done it. The tips in the game mention that they are supposedly vulnerable to explosives yet it seems to take more direct Thumper hits than sniper shots to the foot to kill them...
High Explosive is considered one of the hardest Spec Ops to do Solo Veteran, but it's definitely possible; I've done it myself. Juggernauts CAN be one-shotted with a Thumper round to the head, but the round has to explode (meaning you need to be a certain distance away).
XGeneral2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 22:18   Link #593
yeahitschris

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
me and my friend completed it, but it requires a lot of patience man. try to get h/s w/ thumper or rpg. me and my friend used thumper instead of RPG since it is faster. when and you guys should try to use bait or lure on the first few. till 3 comes out and once. when one of us died, we ran the long way. planted claymores as we ran too to get some extra damage

http://g4tv.com/videos/43658/Twiligh...are-2-Trailer/

^- funny stuff LOLOL!
Old 2010-01-12, 22:24   Link #594
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

I've only managed it on hardened =/

Its definatly a tough nut to crack.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 22:42   Link #595
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
Me and my friend have all 69 stars, we finished it on split-screen. The hardest one would have to be snatch and grab on veteran.
Old 2010-01-13, 07:39   Link #596
yeahitschris

^ same here lol. the last mission is not as hard as people would think. need one to be a sniper, one to be baiter. what me and my friend did was camp in this small one, then one would die on purpose then use his body to block the door, so the juggs cannot go in and shoot from a corner.
Old 2010-01-13, 18:11   Link #597
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Yeah, the last mission doesn't seem like it's unreasonably difficult on veteran; last time I tried it I killed 12/15 before dying to my own stupidity and I know I'll get it eventually.

I think I could probably beat High Explosive on multiplayer without too much incident but unfortunately my friends are not at the skill level required to be even bait or a revive bot on veteran. Nearly every attempt at easier missions resulted in them dying to the first enemy they encountered and me getting surrounded while trying to revive them, or them actually killing me by accident and then dying immediately after. I decided it wasn't worth it to even TRY High Explosive after that, heh.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-14, 03:02   Link #598
XGeneral2000

The generally accepted strategy on High Explosive co-op is for both players to be in the house on the far right of the map. The house has a single entrance, with a closed room that has a dresser in it. One player goes prone behind the dresser, while the other player stands in the doorway to the room. The player in the doorway simply knifes the juggernauts as they walk into the house, blocking the doorway as he gets downed. Once downed, that player continues to knife the juggernauts until he gets shot, at which point the player hiding behind the dresser revives him. Rinse and repeat for all 10 juggernauts (about 10 minutes of work). It's cheap, and boring, but it works.

On the last mission (Amor Piercing), I just hid in the tower (where you hid in the campaign, and detonated the C4) with the .50 cal. There's a crack you can snipe through at the juggernauts down the pathway. Took down all 15 juggernauts without taking damage, on my first try. Again, cheap, and boring, but it works.

Hardest ones IMO were Snatch & Grab, and Wetwork. Both took about ten to fifteen tries to finish solo.
XGeneral2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 21:20   Link #599
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I just had my first big wow moment/experience with a game this year when I was playing the single player campaign:

Spoiler for Cinematography in gaming:

So there you go folks, Kaioshin does in fact enjoy things in entertainment and can show appreciation for them.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 23:53   Link #600
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Glad to hear that, Kaoshin

On related note, I really need to beat Hidden with perfect score. Stupid AI enemy sniper always getting a hit on me also, has anyone heard of Call of Duty: Black Ops?