AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-20, 07:00   Link #7341
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Not going to happen. One of the purges of the Last King happens around that time period, so Godou staying behind without his harem means he would probably die. There is also the problem of completely screwing over the timeline. Who knows what would happen, and the longer he stays the more chance of a paradox there is.

Finally, from a character development standpoint that would be completely wonky. The girls would seem sorta irrelevant if Godou spent hundreds of years on his own. Would we expect him to have such a close relationship with someone he hasn't seen in so long?
True, I completely agree with what you said. It's also the reason why Aisha authorities are so dangerous to the world ... since she can create one time paradox after another, if she isn't careful.

Not to mention I don't see Erica and Ena leaving the past world, without Godou.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 07:02   Link #7342
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozoshi View Post
he will meet him in the present/future anyways and he knows that he will be sealed for a long time
At his present state, he doesn't last a minute with the King of the End. The King of the End is way too op for Godou to handle right now. The King of the End will be sealed for a long time, but not now. He will die if he meet him now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
True, I completely agree with what you said. It's also the reason why Aisha authorities are so dangerous to the world ... since she can create one time paradox after another, if she isn't careful.

Not to mention I don't see Erica and Ena leaving the past world, without Godou.
Doesn't matter.
Spoiler for spoiler the rest of chapter 5:

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2013-06-20 at 07:13.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 07:03   Link #7343
alviam099

The past maybe already fixed, Aisha probably traveled a lot of times already and considering the people at the town Godou is at shouting Holy Maiden something, Aisha is already "messing" up the past.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 07:09   Link #7344
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
The past maybe already fixed, Aisha probably traveled a lot of times already and considering the people at the town Godou is at shouting Holy Maiden something, Aisha is already "messing" up the past.
True, which is the reason why this statement has been made in chapter 3 of the 14 volume:

Quote:
Saint Raffaello answered Godou's question with a depressed expression.

"Most people would have trouble sleeping peacefully at night ever again if they heard the full story. This is a dangerous matter that could change the world completely. In actual fact, it has already started."
... and judging from this statement, Aisha's "changes" haven't reached a point, where the present day era has been completely changed ... although it might be a different matter, when Godou along with Doni have ended up in one of the past era's as well.
Old 2013-06-20, 08:26   Link #7345
Algester

which means they both "unwittingly" rushed their own demise IE awakening the last king way way way ahead of time but I'm not sure if Godou has any say about it
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 10:33   Link #7346
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
which means they both "unwittingly" rushed their own demise IE awakening the last king way way way ahead of time but I'm not sure if Godou has any say about it
Maybe ... but I think that's unlikely ... since if Godou would be forced to fight the King of the End at his current "state", he would have no way of winning against him.

Personally, I think that before the King of the End is revived Godou will have to deal with the "revived" Athena, and some more plot related with the Holy Grail.
Old 2013-06-20, 10:34   Link #7347
The Green One

I will laugh if Godou's actions in the past end up changing something to the point that when they get back to the present there is now a legend in history about his exploits even if it doesn't outright identify him specifically.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 10:40   Link #7348
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yeah, this possibility definitely exists ... after all, Godou needs to gain some more experience in fighting gods that belong to the Steel category, before his eventful rematch with the King of the End is going to occur - I said rematch, because I believe that,it's highly likely that Godou is going to meet the King of the End in the past.
Regarding the strongest Steel, I have the feeling my tehory regerding Heretic Athur Pendragon might help Godou defeat the King of the End, Think about it, Alice and Alec seal it not slay it, which really odd for a god-slayer no matter how civilice the Black Lighting King brags to be which could only mean that Arthur was crazy strong and dengerous to fight head on. Since this Heretic God has a similar background as the King of the End since his myth was a ritual to awake the strongest Steel, his Authority migt have something that could help Goudo counter the carzy Authority of the campione slayer.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 10:53   Link #7349
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Regarding the strongest Steel, I have the feeling my tehory regerding Heretic Athur Pendragon might help Godou defeat the King of the End, Think about it, Alice and Alec seal it not slay it, which really odd for a god-slayer no matter how civilice the Black Lighting King brags to be which could only mean that Arthur was crazy strong and dengerous to fight head on. Since this Heretic God has a similar background as the King of the End since his myth was a ritual to awake the strongest Steel, his Authority migt have something that could help Goudo counter the carzy Authority of the campione slayer.
i agree with you but i'd also like to see godou finally gain lancelot's power:never again will she be able to return as a woman,that's why i'd like to see her continue living through godou once he get her powers.
am i the only one to think that way?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 11:31   Link #7350
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i agree with you but i'd also like to see godou finally gain lancelot's power:never again will she be able to return as a woman,that's why i'd like to see her continue living through godou once he get her powers.
am i the only one to think that way?
I share that feeling as well, a couple of pages back I tehorize that it might be possible for Godou to reverse the effects of the Magic Holy Grail and so obtaining the Authority of Lancelot, it makes a lot of sense since acording to Pandora crazy laws he´s rightful owner of the power of the proud knight.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 01:28   Link #7351
alviam099

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
King Arthur is a male, if it follows the author's pace, if you haven't noticed, Godou is infuriated with all male gods and Campiones on the series.

And don't forget Melqart, I'd at least think 1 volume is reserved for their rematch.

Old 2013-06-21, 01:33   Link #7352
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
King Arthur is a male, if it follows the author's pace, if you haven't noticed, Godou is infuriated with all male gods and Campiones on the series.

And don't forget Melqart, I'd at least think 1 volume is reserved for their rematch.
It might not happen since Melqart said:
Quote:
'The sort of misbegotten fate which would bring us together for a future rematch once my body is restored, does not exist between this brat and me. Well, this time is my loss -- no, it is a draw!'
But then again he also said:
Quote:
'So, I shall be gone. It is uncertain if fate shall cross our paths or when I shall encounter that brat again in the future -- it will happen when it happens. I will take care of the future properly!'
So it is currently uncertain whether or not a rematch will occur or not.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 02:21   Link #7353
Yami no Ou
まおう

oh well if Godou fight Melqart again,then it will surely be Godou's win since he defeated Melqart when he was just reborn as a Campione
Old 2013-06-21, 02:45   Link #7354
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

@Kadi,
After reading chapter 6, I am now 100% CERTAIN that you trolled everyone, even yourself! It is revealed that Aisha was born
Spoiler for vol 14 chapter 6:

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2013-06-21 at 03:07.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 03:44   Link #7355
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
@Kadi,
After reading chapter 6, I am now 100% CERTAIN that you trolled everyone, even yourself! It is revealed that Aisha was born
Spoiler for vol 14 chapter 6:
nice info you got there,so Aisha was born at 19th century huh
Old 2013-06-21, 05:29   Link #7356
Sozoshi

What´s the point in making it a spoiler if the next one tells it anyways
Sozoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 06:15   Link #7357
Kadi
知識の探求者

Why spoil it in the first place if the translation will get there in no time anyway~~ But it's your thing. If you want to spoil and if people want spoilers, just ignore me.

And didn't I already write a post about the age? Yes, it's probably on me. No, I didn't know it better back then. No, I don't know what led me to believe it in the first place. But due to my no-important-spoiler policy (and the no-intentional-lying policy) for series I care about, I couldn't tell you when it came up again, even after I had found out the truth a few weeks ago.

And I'll have another look at Melqart's dialogue. I feel something doesn't add up.

Last edited by Kadi; 2013-06-21 at 06:30.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 06:31   Link #7358
alviam099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozoshi View Post
What´s the point in making it a spoiler if the next one tells it anyways
Nice one buddy.

Though Melqart's dialogue greatly insinuates a rematch even though it's indirectly, it's not like Melqart has spirit vision so he'd no way to know that.

Old 2013-06-21, 07:01   Link #7359
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

So does that mean that the King of End really doesn't leave survivors?
Godou and the rest are really fucked.

On a different note does anyone when the next volume will be released?
I know that the last one hasn't even been fully translated (Keep up the good work zzhk) but I don't want to stop reading this amazing novel.
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 08:08   Link #7360
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
So does that mean that the King of End really doesn't leave survivors?
Godou and the rest are really fucked.

On a different note does anyone when the next volume will be released?
I know that the last one hasn't even been fully translated (Keep up the good work zzhk) but I don't want to stop reading this amazing novel.
No, Godou isn't fucked. Probably. Because he's Godou.

Also, I haven't seen an announcement about the next volume of Campione, but a new volume of Jou-chan's other series, Meiyaku no Leviathan/Leviathan of the Covenant, is set to be released in a month.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem