AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-29, 18:03   Link #561
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I'm not very fond that the producers for the second series took the decision of compacting the rest of the manga within a few batch of episodes or a single season, since this causes to have lots of substantious manga subplots getting chipped off or dropped. Nevertheless, I'm quite glad with the pacing for the second series, since they can keep on with moving from story arcs with no need of dragging breaks in-between the episodes.

Spoiler for Episode 7:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 20:13   Link #562
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

episode 9 was awesome Sesshomaru's mom is soooo~ Milf

and it was sweet to see Sesshomaru caring

anyone know if she has a name?
Old 2009-12-29, 20:21   Link #563
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I dunno what her name is!!! .. but I do hope this hawt n hilarious MILF is given more screen-time... she's worth it!
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 20:43   Link #564
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
I dunno what her name is!!! .. but I do hope this hawt n hilarious MILF is given more screen-time... she's worth it!
and fan art just hope they keep her far away from looking exactly like Sesshomaru ._.
Old 2009-12-30, 00:43   Link #565
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

Episode 13 was great.
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 00:51   Link #566
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

like ep 13 wish they hadnt left out
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2009-12-30, 09:21   Link #567
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
episode 9 was awesome Sesshomaru's mom is soooo~ Milf

and it was sweet to see Sesshomaru caring

anyone know if she has a name?
Yeah all I've got is Sesshomaru's Mother . Don't think she ever got an official name. But anyways got to love the touching relationship between mother and son :P. It seems some things really are in the genes.

But yeah surprised that Sesshomaru handled all that information as well as he did. I mean all that effort to acquire a technique that can't be perfected unless resonating with Tetsusaiga? Really this whole latest episode is the climax of everything that's nagged at Sesshomaru from the start of the series. He doesn't get the powerful sword, loses his arm to said sword, is stuck with a sword that can only heal, and now finds out that no matter how much he trains by itself Tenseiga can't perform it's only offensive technique? Yeah I'd be pretty pissed in his position.
Old 2009-12-30, 10:06   Link #568
Miss Meow

it kinda sucks >.<
there is no romance at all xD
Miss Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 11:05   Link #569
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah all I've got is Sesshomaru's Mother . Don't think she ever got an official name. But anyways got to love the touching relationship between mother and son :P. It seems some things really are in the genes.

But yeah surprised that Sesshomaru handled all that information as well as he did. I mean all that effort to acquire a technique that can't be perfected unless resonating with Tetsusaiga? Really this whole latest episode is the climax of everything that's nagged at Sesshomaru from the start of the series. He doesn't get the powerful sword, loses his arm to said sword, is stuck with a sword that can only heal, and now finds out that no matter how much he trains by itself Tenseiga can't perform it's only offensive technique? Yeah I'd be pretty pissed in his position.
Fluffy has grown, largely through his improbable relationship with Rin. One of the reasons he despised Inuyasha was his humanity, and knowing and caring for Rin and even Kohaku (remember Sesshu being impressed in a pre "Final Act" ep that Kohaku faced death with no fear?) has subtly eroded his disdain for humans. Of course it doesn't hurt that the brothers have a common enemy they both loathe far more than each other, too.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 11:33   Link #570
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

Nonspecific spoiler
Spoiler:
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 12:05   Link #571
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Spoiler for Episode 8:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 13:49   Link #572
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Fluffy has grown, largely through his improbable relationship with Rin. One of the reasons he despised Inuyasha was his humanity, and knowing and caring for Rin and even Kohaku (remember Sesshu being impressed in a pre "Final Act" ep that Kohaku faced death with no fear?) has subtly eroded his disdain for humans. Of course it doesn't hurt that the brothers have a common enemy they both loathe far more than each other, too.
No doubt Sesshomaru has grown through the series. Though it doesn't change that the events in this episode hit quite a few sore points. Episode 9 really helped display how far he's come as an individual and regarding how he looks at humans. But this does show there are still things to deal with. Of course considering we still have half the final act to go it's not surprising there are still things to be resolved for a few characters.

But yeah definitely helps that the brother's have an enemy that they hate more than each other . They will just have to put their issues aside and settle things later.
Old 2010-01-01, 17:31   Link #573
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Episode 13 :

Ok , episode . We know more about Tenseiga etc ...
As usual the comments lol

Wonder why somoene quote "Last ep" back -_-"
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 00:14   Link #574
bayoab

So, the actual reason for the simulcast shift:
According to the JP airing schedule, NTV skipped this week. Therefore, the YTV airing on Monday is now the first airing and Saturday is now the second.
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 03:03   Link #575
OkamiNoKaze

Wow what an episode, learned alot about the origin of the swords, Wow that one guy has half a face, did his henchmen, have hollow eye sockets or all black eyes? I think Sessh might be wrong, I don't thing the intention is to have them fight to the death, but to get along, and fight along side each other. Kind of an ultimatum, either get along, or you both parish, kind of thing.
Old 2010-01-04, 11:57   Link #576
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Wow what an episode, learned alot about the origin of the swords, Wow that one guy has half a face, did his henchmen, have hollow eye sockets or all black eyes? I think Sessh might be wrong, I don't thing the intention is to have them fight to the death, but to get along, and fight along side each other. Kind of an ultimatum, either get along, or you both parish, kind of thing.
Hmm well I'm sure his father would have liked that, but not sure that was his intention. It seems Sesshomaru figured out something during that fight that incredibly frustrates him. Though it was in Sesshomaru's thoughts it seems Myoga knows what he is thinking.
Old 2010-01-04, 20:54   Link #577
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I loved how Zango's hiraikos was able to split Naraku in half! That has to be one sexy poison that weapon is now carrying.

The next episode promises to be quite interesting as well with the two brothers going at each others throats.
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 23:26   Link #578
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Spoiler for 14:

Only 12 eps left as we race ever closer to the finale of this seemingly endless story. I fear the pace is about to get crazy again, because there's a huge amount of manga still left to cover.
Old 2010-01-04, 23:50   Link #579
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Spoiler for 14:

Only 12 eps left as we race ever closer to the finale of this seemingly endless story. I fear the pace is about to get crazy again, because there's a huge amount of manga still left to cover.
I wouldn't think so. After all, it took 14 episodes to get through about 150 chapters, albeit skipping some, and now there's still 12 left to get through about 60.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 01:07   Link #580
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

But the good eps, like tonight, only covered about 3-3.5 chapters. Of those last 60+ chapters, there's almost nothing that can be cut - every scrap is vital to the final resolution.

Tags
adventure, shounen