Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-29, 21:36   Link #1501
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Instead of letting her head explode, why don't Shirley blow their brains out?
Ok see that's depressing.

The only way this could get any weirder:

They start playing strip club music and Lelouch and Jeremiah start pole-dancing while Shirley screams in delight and puts money in their manthongs.

Yeah.. I went there.
Old 2008-06-29, 21:38   Link #1502
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Dunno. Maybe it does.
That would be the most interesting question here, but we may find out soon enough.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-29, 21:38   Link #1503
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Totally from left field...

Well, from the looks of it, Shirley might just try to shoot Lelouch again... Or maybe Orange will get in the way, thus causing her to redirect her fire?
Old 2008-06-29, 21:40   Link #1504
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Takaya View Post

Well, from the looks of it, Shirley might just try to shoot Lelouch again... Or maybe Orange will get in the way, thus causing her to redirect her fire?
Nice to know someone actually agrees with me.

I've only been saying that SINCE THIS EPISODE AIRED! Sheesh...
Old 2008-06-29, 21:41   Link #1505
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It would be boring if she tried to shoot him again. Something different should happen, though I honestly can't think of how this can be resolved without her dying. Of course, if that happens than the Kallen fans lose their pairing hopes completely as do the Shirley fans. In short, I get company.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-29, 21:42   Link #1506
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
It would be boring if she tried to shoot him again. Something different should happen, though I honestly can't think of how this can be resolved without her dying. Of course, if that happens than the Kallen fans lose their pairing hopes completely as do the Shirley fans. In short, I get company.
I know, she pulls a second Villeta when Suzaku moves to try and arrest Lelouch or something, and he ends up killing her because of it?
Old 2008-06-29, 21:44   Link #1507
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I know, she pulls a second Villeta when Suzaku moves to try and arrest Lelouch or something, and he ends up killing her because of it?
It was said that the LIVE! Geass will cause Suzaku to do something that will destroy him.
Old 2008-06-29, 21:45   Link #1508
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I just realized, she knows she shot Viletta now. I wonder how that makes her feel.

And if she dies, then everyone sort of loses in the romance option because Lelouch would not move past that.

Old 2008-06-29, 21:46   Link #1509
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Why? The reason why she shot at him the first time was because Mao was edging her on. And besides, things look fine enough for her to drag both Lelouch and Suzuka out with her.
Old 2008-06-29, 21:49   Link #1510
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Why do that though? Unless she plans on doing some huge thing with confronting them since she might remember how she ended up forgetting things the second time. This actually does look like an excellent opportunity for Suzaku to do that thing that makes him want to die. Which would be done by returning the favor to Lelouch:taking away the woman he loves. Now they can both be miserable and single forever.

Old 2008-06-29, 21:51   Link #1511
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Why? The reason why she shot at him the first time was because Mao was edging her on. And besides, things look fine enough for her to drag both Lelouch and Suzuka out with her.
Yes. Since she was brainwashed by the Geass he caused a slaughter, raided the entire city, took hold of Ashford Academy, and then left the Black Knights to fend for themselves. Then came back, and started doing more killing.

That's not edgy or anything, no sir.
Old 2008-06-29, 21:54   Link #1512
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Why do that though? Unless she plans on doing some huge thing with confronting them since she might remember how she ended up forgetting things the second time. This actually does look like an excellent opportunity for Suzaku to do that thing that makes him want to die. Which would be done by returning the favor to Lelouch:taking away the woman he loves. Now they can both be miserable and single forever.
To inflict that kind of pain on Lulu, the only choice available is not someone Suzaku can target. Moreover, how do you go around killing a cute, disabled girl without looking as if you Raped the Dog?
Old 2008-06-29, 21:57   Link #1513
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
To inflict that kind of pain on Lulu, the only choice available is not someone Suzaku can target. Moreover, how do you go around killing a cute, disabled girl without looking as if you Raped the Dog?
You know there's another theory. Who says Suzaku doesn't hate Lelouch? He does hate Lelouch, but he hates Lelouch that knows who he is...

If she confronts him in front of Suzaku, he could "Live" as ordered by the Geass, BUT, take things too far and kill her by "accident". Suzaku doesn't know that Lelouch doesn't really love Shirley.
Old 2008-06-29, 21:59   Link #1514
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Of course, Suzaku would never kill Shirley to get back @ Lelouch, because not only has he sold him to the Emperor Once, but he's also "a great man of morals".

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
Old 2008-06-29, 22:01   Link #1515
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Quite true. But, that scene could be after she overcomes her meltdown.
Old 2008-06-29, 22:03   Link #1516
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Suzaku doesn't know that Lelouch doesn't really love Shirley.
And you know he doesn't actually love her how? Oh right, he couldn't possibly love her. I forgot.

Old 2008-06-29, 22:04   Link #1517
Major1138

Quote:
I suppose that could happen, although I'm not sure what Shirley could possibly do that would force Suzaku to kill her in order to fulfill the "Live!" command. Even when someone tried to kill him earlier in the season, all he did was dodge the attack and disarm the guy; he didn't pull out a gun and shoot the guy in the face or anything.

As far I understand, we don't really know exactly what the "Live!" command will actually make Suzaku do. I think the only times we've ever seen it in action is when it forces Suzaku into action when he would die if he did nothing. And even then, it's not as though it makes him use lethal force right away - he only disabled the guy who attacked him.

That being said, if the spoiler plays out in the most straightforward way, circumstances beyond his control will put Suzaku in a position where he either has to do something he would never otherwise do, or die. I'm just not sure what that could be.
Old 2008-06-29, 22:05   Link #1518
Var
Banned

Quote:
And you know he doesn't actually love her how? Oh right, he couldn't possibly love her. I forgot.
Neither of you know either way... so what are you debating?
Old 2008-06-29, 22:06   Link #1519
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Yes. Since she was brainwashed by the Geass he caused a slaughter, raided the entire city, took hold of Ashford Academy, and then left the Black Knights to fend for themselves. Then came back, and started doing more killing.

That's not edgy or anything, no sir.

First things first, how would she know that he "left the Black Knights to fend for themselves", and if so, why should that be a problem to her? And Suzuka killed even more people in his job as a Knight, that didn't stop her from befriending him.

Secondly, no student was harmed when he took over the Academy. So why is this an issue?

Quote:
Quite true. But, that scene could be after she overcomes her meltdown.

Well it definitely wasn't the same tier of meltdown as Nina... In any case, I still think it's more likely she's try to find out as much as she can before deciding on what to do with this truth.
Old 2008-06-29, 22:08   Link #1520
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Exactly. We don't know so it's rather presumptuous to say that he doesn't love her or does love her since it has not been confirmed in either case and it probably will never be confirmed for sure with anyone.

Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories