AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Old 2014-04-16, 02:10   Link #121
MallowSwiss

Thank you so much! I now understand its ending...

But Uhhmm... Question... How was Tomoya be able to go to the IW and come back to the Real World? Was the IW just Tomoya's dream? Or he really existed in the IW with Ushio? Because I think it was really imossible that Tomoya died and arrived at the IW as a light orb... When did Tomoya arrived at the IW? Was that time when Ushio dies in his arms and Tomoya passed out? It was really confusing...
MallowSwiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 02:16   Link #122
MallowSwiss

Another question... What episode is it where Tomoya came back in time where he first met Nagisa, date and married her but still Nagisa dies in that timeline? Hahaha. Sorry for the questions... I was just really confused and I want to know the reality and the relation of the IW to the Real World...
MallowSwiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 19:32   Link #123
ryanlak1234

This interpretation, while convincing, still doesn't explain why Nagisa knew what Tomoya was thinking just after Ushio granted his wish...how does Nagisa know?
ryanlak1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-22, 11:32   Link #124
mixa97sr

Once you understand the ending it becomes great. There is much more to the anime than there is to the VN. On this site is the whole explanation and it involves Fuko a lot!

http://tstorm.bwys.org/2009/03/clann...r-story-17-22/

Once I read this I just went
mixa97sr is offline   Reply With Quote