Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-10, 17:04   Link #1
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Talking EP 62 Discussion

I couldn't find the place to post this, but it was so AWESOME, if I don't say something I'll burst!!!!

The opening music sounds like it has more string in it?

There is also some new music just when Naruto is starting to look for his Kyubi, while making his seal.

I swore I almost saw Neji shit a brick when he saw the Kyubi Chakra!.... the look in his eyes was great!

I'm wondering why Neji can perfomr the kaiten so often as I thought that took a lot of chakra to do it he must of done it at least four times in this match. (I know that they have Naruto do a lot of replications all the time, but half it isn't even in the manga-just filler stuff)

It's interesting because it gives the illusion that Neji's chakra equals that of the Kyubi's....

Oh, yeah, and I would of thought that Neji would of figured out that it was just a replication there and I was waiting for the attack to come from the real Naruto..... seeing Neji flat on his back was priceless!

... awesome shots of the kyubi!!!! Can't wait for the subbs.
Old 2003-12-10, 17:20   Link #2
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
I couldn't find the place to post this, but it was so AWESOME, if I don't say something I'll burst!!!!

The opening music sounds like it has more string in it?

There is also some new music just when Naruto is starting to look for his Kyubi, while making his seal.

I swore I almost saw Neji shit a brick when he saw the Kyubi Chakra!.... the look in his eyes was great!

I'm wondering why Neji can perfomr the kaiten so often as I thought that took a lot of chakra to do it he must of done it at least four times in this match. (I know that they have Naruto do a lot of replications all the time, but half it isn't even in the manga-just filler stuff)

It's interesting because it gives the illusion that Neji's chakra equals that of the Kyubi's....

Oh, yeah, and I would of thought that Neji would of figured out that it was just a replication there and I was waiting for the attack to come from the real Naruto..... seeing Neji flat on his back was priceless!

... awesome shots of the kyubi!!!! Can't wait for the subbs.
Well now you do Hunter started the episode 62 discussion thread. But i'll take it u made this one before Hunter did.
Old 2003-12-10, 17:24   Link #3
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

yeah, we must of been typing it at the same time....i'm so dam impatient!!

sorry, please close this

i need a drink to calm me down now....
Closed Thread