Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-07-19, 15:53   Link #8381
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
Everyone in MUP is cheap. Excluding me.
I used to be not cheap. Then 8.6 happened.

No gold purchase from me for a while...
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 17:53   Link #8382
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
I've probably spent more money on WoT already than Touma will ever spend on this game :P
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 18:57   Link #8383
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

@ Strigon no I don't at wga, if i did i wouldn't have to pay for gold at a high price, i could prolly get employee discounts XD.

my job is not directly related to my field of study. which sux, but doesn't matter since its got great benefits and once i get perm full time, i get more benefits and bonuses, vacation etc. anyways i'm a broadband provisioning representative, I think ES already knows, I work at the company called Granite Inc. which is a middle man company for contracting telecom contracts/orders for customers which are mainly toward commercial businesses.

:P i have free internet and texting on my phone for 30 bux a month wit T-mobile, only downside is the reception sux. So if you see me post from 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays that are not holidays, then i'm at work and posting on my phone.

also i don't pay any rent or expenses other than food and student loans, so my burden is much less than the rest of you. (cuz i never moved out of my parents' house unlike my 2 older brothers.)

@ Mow mow, really, I've already spent over 1k on this game alone since January I think is when i opened the first account, then i opened the 2nd account about 2 months ago. but since you've been here since beta, you prolly spent over 2k

TGFPP

I put on the rammers and vents on the E 75 and 1S, they do much better now, so i change my mine about them, their above avg tanks. I was playing half stock or rather without equipment on them XD.

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-07-19 at 20:56.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 22:48   Link #8384
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

I personally can't stand playing tanks without equipment on them anymore, especially the gun rammer.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 22:58   Link #8385
Gravitas Free Zone

I ran into the same guy twice in nonconsecutive games, where they were playing the same tank and it was the same map both times.

Once on their team, where I thought they were backing me up but had actually driven themselves off a cliff and that ended badly; once on the other team, where I actually didn't notice them until looking at the battle report after we'd beaten their team by some large margin.

...ouch.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 23:35   Link #8386
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
You personally denied my gold last time. anyways if i give out gold again it will be after i get my is 4
give me some gold? I accidently bought T-54 HEAT shell with gold so I don't have enough gold for another month of premium now ;_;
Old 2013-07-19, 23:57   Link #8387
Mow Yun

Browsing through my old images and came across this one, reminds me how different the game was back then:

Last edited by Mow Yun; 2013-07-20 at 00:21.
Old 2013-07-20, 01:11   Link #8388
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
Browsing through my old images and came across this one, reminds me how different the game was back then:

*image*

Old MM... it surelly was fair.

Good ol' days.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 02:04   Link #8389
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
Old MM... it surelly was fair.

Good ol' days.
And yet we still had fun. Kids these days complain even when they can never see anything above a T29...
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 02:06   Link #8390
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
And yet we still had fun. Kids these days complain even when they can never see anything above a T29...
I was that KV-2, back then when it was just a KV. Good times, good times.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 08:08   Link #8391
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

sry kimi, i'm not giving out gold right now. i'm still doing some projects. thats why i check to make sure i don't buy it in gold.

heh complain about tiers is gettin old. which is why i stopped complaining about it.
Old 2013-07-20, 08:27   Link #8392
Gravitas Free Zone

That feeling when someone reports that according to XVM you're the best player on the team:

On the bright side, the team won handily. On the minus side, there was the moment when I tried to lead a flanking attack and everyone stood around to watch.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 08:34   Link #8393
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Being the so-called best player in the team is only worth it when the rest of the scrubs support or help you out in whatever it is you're doing, and not leave you out to dry.

I'm not getting as much use from the x3 crew exp event for my high tiered tanks, as the usual platoonmates are either busy or not around. Though I did have a good tier 5 session with RRW (which included a game where we got the -G- unicums for a change) and GhostieEye before the server derped out again before the reset.

Had a good daily double game with the Indien for a change. Didn't contribute as much as I'd have liked though (an IS-6 ended things VERY quickly for me). Wish I could say the same about my AMX 13 90 and the Type 62, which both experienced a Lose-Win pattern.
Old 2013-07-20, 08:36   Link #8394
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Its better when they grunt "uh lose !" at the very start and you carry the team to glorious victory and smugly proclaim "You where saying".

Troll factor MAX.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 08:52   Link #8395
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Incidentally, Kimi keeps on tell me that I should stick to heavies, when my play history has me OVERWHELMINGLY favor mediums instead. It's the main reason why I continued through the Soviet line after all! Well, that, and the T-54 is a very good tank...
Old 2013-07-20, 08:52   Link #8396
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

My JpzE-100 's crews finally finish 3rd skill and begin the 4th skill , don't know what to choose next .

Ah, good old MM , a Jpz4 with the lol 88 faced off against IS-4 and still can destroy it by spam a LOT HE . still remember that battle.
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 10:21   Link #8397
Mow Yun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
That feeling when someone reports that according to XVM you're the best player on the team:

On the bright side, the team won handily. On the minus side, there was the moment when I tried to lead a flanking attack and everyone stood around to watch.
Why do you think I play tanks so little :PPPPPPPPP
Old 2013-07-20, 13:04   Link #8398
Pen3

Purchased: 'T57 Heavy Tank' successfully purchased. You have spent credits: 4,270,000.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 13:58   Link #8399
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

get ready pen, you might pay alot for losing alot in that tank, too many ppl have tank and sometimes having too many autoloaders on the same team is a bad thing.

thats why i rarely play the t57 heavy. meh i laid off most of the tier 9 and 10s i have.
Old 2013-07-20, 14:02   Link #8400
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

lol Touma, T57 Heavy is one of the most OP tank ib tier 10 now, even yolo'ing on test server I achieved 63% win rate and 3000 DPG in it.

I want to have it on live server too, but 2 scout tank in the T57 line kind of scare me.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks