felix
sleepyhead
*Author

vgCats.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
FMP vs The Harry Potter
Teh Syntax
Dungeon
Ban Kai (beter read The Rat Fail first :3)
CS 1
CS 2
xbox
Candy
Heat Source
UT 2004

I love comic sites :3
Old 2007-02-04, 04:14   Link #703
PixelTrixel

Smile Cats with headphones (funny)

Cute!
Funny cats with headphones listening to different kind of music! Hilarious!
http://www.bille.nu/ny_cat/

PixelTrixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 06:03   Link #704
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

lol.. Nice one. The 2nd is so awesome. Hell they're all awesome.
*reps*
Old 2007-02-04, 15:59   Link #705
Kensuke

This looks cool. I just hope nothing breaks...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2-od4n5Xl0

Dirty minded reporters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1UA_Wxi7oA
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 02:30   Link #706
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybear View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-D9hcohusg

there is only 1 word that went through my mind when I was watching it: FAIL
Yeah..... that was so bad, I now must go gouge out my eyes. Urgh. disgrace to film everywhere.
Old 2007-02-09, 02:32   Link #707
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke View Post
This looks cool. I just hope nothing breaks...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2-od4n5Xl0
As soon as I started watching this, I immediately thought: "Oh no. This cant end well." But nothing went wrong. Im so disappointed.
Old 2007-02-10, 00:36   Link #708
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Hmmm...

monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-13, 11:23   Link #709
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

@ monir: Ouch, man. However, it's still funnty seeing as there is nothing funnier than trauma to the groin. Thats why America's Funniest Home Videos have been going on for better than ten years strong!
Old 2007-02-13, 22:55   Link #710
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm

This is a hilarious video from Newgrounds.

Caution: Not safe for work, and contains adult language/themes. Nothing too bad, just nothing you would want anyone with a high opinion of you to catch you watching.
Old 2007-02-19, 17:44   Link #711
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

this one has nothing to do with gundam, but it is Ridiculous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82xfu...elated&search=
Old 2007-02-20, 09:36   Link #712
Kisuke06
I see...

Red ranger? I see...

Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 23:07   Link #713
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

This isn't really a "joke" per se, but rather a very addicting game from Albinoblacksheep.com.

Click to play Jetspeed

Here's a hilarious parody of various anime and... well, I'm not even sure if it HAS a catagory.

Watch Highway to Hell!
Note: I'm not sure if this is safe for work.
Old 2007-02-21, 23:52   Link #714
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

AMV's....

Uchiha are Forever

Very cool music video. "Uchiha are forever", is played to diamonds are forever, the rap version. Some cool photo manipulation, and those who are familiar with the series (that should be most of you) should recognize the scenes from the series.

Real Ninjas

This one is absolutely hilarious, and I think you'll all enjoy it. The music is a funny juxtaposition to the characters and the scenes that are played, considering what is is in the regular show.

Purpose of the Internet

This is an AMV poking fun at Chobits. Basically, what IS the Internet good for? You'll see in this funny video. Definitely not work safe.

Neon Polka

A very strange and yet delightfully funny Eva AMV. You'll never think of Neon Genesis Evangelion the same after this. The lip syncing the visuals to the song is hilarious. FOCROFLMAO. "Am I cracking up, or just stoned?"

Like a Prayer

This AMV has good music of the same name as the title, and interesting visuals, though I'm not familiar with the series protrayed, but I'm sure someone here knows it. It was enjoyable, overall. Does anyone know what the series is called?

Anime Alchoholics Anonymous

Hilarious AMV making fun of, well, it's kinda obvious, don't you think? All the beer-drinking that goes on! A must-see! Draws from many series, but I recognized snippets of Eva, Trigun, Ai Yori Aoshi, Ranma 1/2... and dozens of others I don't recognize. The list goes on and on...

That's all for now, enjoy!
Old 2007-02-23, 00:45   Link #715
PixelTrixel

Smile Random Fun

Various fun, pics and jokes.
A great site with random stuff such as cute squirrels and people
with really bad days. For example, a car that disappears into a puddle! Funny!

http://www.baraskit.se/random
PixelTrixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 22:47   Link #716
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
this one has nothing to do with gundam, but it is Ridiculous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82xfu...elated&search=
Sorta stupid, in my own opinion.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 03:21   Link #717
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy

be hold my list of the best bush jokes of all time ps i do live in germany i jstu find his speeches on youtube WTF is he saying waring if spoiler does not work you should not read this if you are under 13 [spoiler]

anyway Bill Clinton, George Bush and George Washington were on the Titanic.
As the boat was sinking, George Washington heroically shouts, ''Save the women!''
George Bush hysterically screeches, ''Screw the women!''
And Bill Clinton's eyes light up and he says, ''Do we have time?''

When Einstein died and arrived at the gates of heaven, St. Peter wouldn't let him in until he proved his identity.
Einstein scribbled out a couple of his equations, and was admitted into paradise.
And when Picasso died, St. Peter asked, "How do I know you're Picasso?"
Picasso sketched out a couple of his masterpieces. St. Peter was convinced and let him in.
When George W. Bush died, he went to heaven and met the man at the gates. "How can you prove to me you're George W. Bush?" Saint Peter said.
Bush replied, "Well heck, I dont know."
St. Peter says, "Well, Albert Einstein showed me his equations and Picasso drew his famous pictures. What can you do to prove you're George W. Bush?"
Bush replies, "Who are Albert Einstein and Picasso?"
St. Peter says, "It must be you, George, c'mon on in."

Bush and Gore went fishing. Gore went on one side of the lake and Bush on the other. Later that day, Bush came back with 129 fish and Gore came back with none.
Gore screamed for a revote.
The next day bush came back with 173 fish and Gore once again screamed for a revote.
So on the third day, Gore sent a secret service to spy on Bush. Bush came back with 293 fish this time and gore got none. Gore goes to the secret service spy and asks whether Bush is cheating.
"Yes," replied the spy, "he's putting holes in the ice."

George W. Bush was getting off of Airforce One in Israel, when he walked passed Moses, who didn't seem to notice him. He turned to Moses and said, "I am George W. Bush, the President of the US of A, the most powerful nation on earth. Why didn't you greet me?"
Moses replied, "The last time I spoke to a bush, we starved for 40 days!"

There were five people on a crashing air plane. Britney Spears, George W. Bush, Pavarotti, the Pope, and a boy scout. There were only four parachutes, not enough for the five important people on board, so they had to decide who would be left. President Bush said he should go first since he is the president of the greatest country in the world. So he jumps and lands safely. Then Pavarotti says that he has the greatest voice in the world so jumps and parachutes to safety. Britney Spears says she's a role model for young girls, a sex icon, and the smartest woman in the world so she jumps out. Then the Pope says to the little boy scout, "I am old and feeble and I don't have much longer to live...You must take the last parachute." The boy scout replies, "We can both take a parachute because the smartest woman in the world took my backpack."

A guy dies and goes to heaven. His tour guide starts to show him around the whole place; the tennis courts, the main lobby , when they come upon a room full of clocks.Some are going fast, some slow and some normal. " What's with all the clocks?" the guy asks his tour guide. " each clock is for each person on earth. Every time they tell a lie, their clock goes faster," he said.Well that makes sense the guy thought to himself. just then he noticed a clock on the ceiling going tremendously fast , and much faster than all the others. " what's that?" the guy said pointing to the ceiling. " Oh, that's George W Bush's clock. We use it as a fan."

George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One.
The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles, and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."
The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw 10 $100 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."
Not to be outdone, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course, then, I could throw 100 $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."
The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant asses back there. Hell, I could throw the three of them out the window and make 56 million people unbelievably happy." [spoiler]
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 07:02   Link #718
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Old 2007-02-26, 07:41   Link #719
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by konkoruRules View Post
There were five people on a crashing air plane. Britney Spears, George W. Bush, Pavarotti, the Pope, and a boy scout. There were only four parachutes, not enough for the five important people on board, so they had to decide who would be left. President Bush said he should go first since he is the president of the greatest country in the world. So he jumps and lands safely. Then Pavarotti says that he has the greatest voice in the world so jumps and parachutes to safety. Britney Spears says she's a role model for young girls, a sex icon, and the smartest woman in the world so she jumps out. Then the Pope says to the little boy scout, "I am old and feeble and I don't have much longer to live...You must take the last parachute." The boy scout replies, "We can both take a parachute because the smartest woman in the world took my backpack."

A guy dies and goes to heaven. His tour guide starts to show him around the whole place; the tennis courts, the main lobby , when they come upon a room full of clocks.Some are going fast, some slow and some normal. " What's with all the clocks?" the guy asks his tour guide. " each clock is for each person on earth. Every time they tell a lie, their clock goes faster," he said.Well that makes sense the guy thought to himself. just then he noticed a clock on the ceiling going tremendously fast , and much faster than all the others. " what's that?" the guy said pointing to the ceiling. " Oh, that's George W Bush's clock. We use it as a fan."

George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One.
The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles, and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."
The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw 10 $100 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."
Not to be outdone, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course, then, I could throw 100 $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."
The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant asses back there. Hell, I could throw the three of them out the window and make 56 million people unbelievably happy." [spoiler]
My 3 Favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
If you used your keyboard to scroll down like I did, it makes more suspenseful.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 13:06   Link #720
phantom_ryder

hehe the 'drunk dad' joke was hilarious!!
phantom_ryder is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor