AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 7 16.28%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 20.93%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 41.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 16.28%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.65%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-30, 02:48   Link #341
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Spoiler for Mama lessons:
That's provided she lives. If they go by Heaven's Feel scenario, they might have to kill Vivio to put here out of her misery.
Old 2007-07-30, 09:03   Link #342
Tormenk

Thank god for subs. I can finally understand what they were talking about.

Did Subaru use form 2 of mach caliber against the mock battle against Ginga?

Does anyone else thinks the missing Due aka number 2 could be the engineer Mariel? But she does have the yellow eyes common among the numbers and when Uno said Due was already on a mission, Mariel was shown examining the sisters during their checkup, typical sinister spectacled person style
Old 2007-07-30, 10:24   Link #343
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
That's provided she lives. If they go by Heaven's Feel scenario, they might have to kill Vivio to put here out of her misery.
NEVER!!! That will not happen EVER!!! Anyone dare lay a hand on my oh so adorable Vivio, I will strike them down with Thor's Hammer, then summon down a godzilla sized pile of poo, then freeze them while immersed in the godzilla sized pile of poo. Then I will throw them into the volcano and also have the cheeky girls songs playing in the background for eternity!!!
Old 2007-07-30, 10:55   Link #344
Dark Wing

Quote:
NEVER!!! That will not happen EVER!!! Anyone dare lay a hand on my oh so adorable Vivio, I will strike them down with Thor's Hammer, then summon down a godzilla sized pile of poo, then freeze them while immersed in the godzilla sized pile of poo. Then I will throw them into the volcano and also have the cheeky girls songs playing in the background for eternity!!!

Finally, Someone who agrees with me!
Old 2007-07-30, 11:06   Link #345
Algent

Quote:
Yep but i don't think they fear you
Old 2007-07-30, 11:56   Link #346
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
Yep but i don't think they fear you
yea but u do know who her mamas are, right? No need for me to put fear into em
Old 2007-07-30, 13:08   Link #347
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I have a divine Nanohaverse plotline a year in the making, but I least expected to suddenly have canon drop the biggest free gift of fanon verification into my lap.

I have great plans for her. So I too am praying for Vivio's safety, though I wonder how much of her would remain post-infusion...
Old 2007-07-30, 14:03   Link #348
PieWhatWhere
The Baker

Send a message via AIM to PieWhatWhere
Well this just ups the anticipation of the next episode. After so many downtime episodes it should be about time to have a major deployment
Old 2007-07-31, 21:44   Link #349
Icarus
shmupmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Does anyone else thinks the missing Due aka number 2 could be the engineer Mariel? But she does have the yellow eyes common among the numbers and when Uno said Due was already on a mission, Mariel was shown examining the sisters during their checkup, typical sinister spectacled person style
Um, no. Mariel has been around since A's.
Old 2007-07-31, 21:51   Link #350
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Um, no. Mariel has been around since A's.
Well, technically, Number I-II-III had been around before A's as well...

But yeah, Mariel's not going to be Due. Natch. It's about as possible as Chrono turning out to be Client.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-31, 22:02   Link #351
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@Nightengale

I don't know... There's has to be a reason why all the Numbers are Females...

"Damnit Jail! That wasn't the deal!"
Old 2007-07-31, 22:33   Link #352
Fabien

Quote:
That's roughly the subject of that fanfic:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3656047/...gh_School_Days
Old 2007-08-01, 12:11   Link #353
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Ah yes, yuri FTW in this show, one of the main reasons I stick to watching this show, despite the loosely organized and nearly non-existent plot. First Nanoha and Fate share the same apartment and same bed, and sleep in the same bed under one huge blanket. Now they decide to adopt a daughter and try and see who's the better mama.

Gin-nee x Subaru chemistry also sparks a lot, poor Tea got shafted aside, lol. While I haven't seen beyond this ep, I have an idea what's about to happen from the blogs I've visited, but I won't spoil anything here.

The only thing I'll say is that it seems that the fact nearly all of Dr Jail Scalietti's cyborgs are voiced by Saito Chiwa (Subaru) and Kigawa Eriko (Ginga) isn't exactly a coincidence or due to shortage of seiyuu.

Quote:
LOL, poor boyfriend. But Vivio probably wouldn't even be bringing a boyfriend, since she would be so influenced by both of her mamas that the concept of having a boyfriend would seem totally alien. I don't think RH and Bardiche would mind so much if Vivio really brings a GF instead.

Last edited by Kinny Riddle; 2007-08-01 at 12:22.
Old 2007-08-01, 12:14   Link #354
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Ah yes, yuri FTW in this show, one of the main reasons I stick to watching this show, despite the loosely organized and nearly non-existent plot.
*Raises eyebrow* No plot? Are we watching two different shows?
Old 2007-08-01, 12:23   Link #355
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*Raises eyebrow* No plot? Are we watching two different shows?
OK there is a plot, but still got some way to go before it can even match up with series 1 and 2. I'm not dissing the show or anything, I'd like it to go with a bang as well.
Old 2007-08-01, 13:01   Link #356
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
OK there is a plot, but still got some way to go before it can even match up with series 1 and 2. I'm not dissing the show or anything, I'd like it to go with a bang as well.
*grins* Oh, trust me. By the time you reach episode 17, you'll think differently. though... less plot then 1 and 2? With the profecy, StrikerS already has far more intrigue then both of them combined. Add to that the unknown quantity that is Vivio, the numbers, Scagliethi and his goals... this season has far more plot then 1 and 2.
Old 2007-08-01, 13:57   Link #357
Jimmy C

Unanswered questions and unused intrigue do not mean plot. Some questions should have been asked earlier so that there's be plenty of time to properly answer them. That did not happen in this case.
As it is, pacing problems means that all these important questions are going to be answered in the very last episodes, likely in not as much detail as we'd like.
Old 2007-08-01, 14:01   Link #358
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Unanswered questions and unused intrigue do not mean plot. Some questions should have been asked earlier so that there's be plenty of time to properly answer them. That did not happen in this case.
As it is, pacing problems means that all these important questions are going to be answered in the very last episodes, likely in not as much detail as we'd like.
Concidering the first and second seasons did that just fine, I fail to see the problem.

And if unanswered questions and intrigue do not mean plot, what does?
Old 2007-08-01, 15:20   Link #359
Jimmy C

They mean plot if the questions get answered and the intrigue goes from hinted to confirmed before the end of the series. And the answers would have more impact if they were shown instead of just a statement issued by the characters. A's succeeded partly because asked the questions right in the first episodes and showed the answers a bit at a time as the season progressed.
Old 2007-08-01, 16:45   Link #360
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
They mean plot if the questions get answered and the intrigue goes from hinted to confirmed before the end of the series. And the answers would have more impact if they were shown instead of just a statement issued by the characters. A's succeeded partly because asked the questions right in the first episodes and showed the answers a bit at a time as the season progressed.
In other words... You hate waiting?
Closed Thread