AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-12, 09:54   Link #17721
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

.............Nobody is here.....

*Goes back to hiding*
Old 2012-01-12, 10:11   Link #17722
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I am here, working out a fairytale..... LOL

Edit: Theoretically White Knight's core is older than ten.
Old 2012-01-12, 10:28   Link #17723
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Since it was the first core developed eh?

In mine it's 12 :|

Spoiler for Chifuyu POV:

Going to sleep.
Old 2012-01-12, 15:04   Link #17724
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

"Uwah~ It's hot..."

The air conditioner just had to break down now of all days - during the peak of summer. So much for relaxing peaceably at home...

Even the electric fans, while they were doing their job to the best of their ability, even they weren't enough to aleviate the heat substantially.

And here lay Orimura Ichika, clad in just his boxers, a half filled glass of water with ice cubes.

"Why did did the AC have to break today..."

"That's my line," replied an equally fed up voice from the kitchen entryway. "Hnn, now this would make a nice blackmail photo. My little brother, lying around in just his boxers."

"I'm too hot to even care about that, Chifuyu-nee," Ichika regarded the elder Orimura standing at the kitchen entrance. After taking a quick look, he averted his eyes himself. "What you got on is much more scandalous anyway."

"Do that and die," Chifuyu sighed, that actually came out more like a growl, holding her glass of ice water to her head. A wife beater tied and knotted just below her breasts and cutoff jean shorts.

For the ten-thousandth time, Ichika cursed the fact that the woman standing at the door was his elder sister. Didn't she know that she was torturing his young adolescent male brain, among other things, with that getup? "What do you want Chifuyu-nee? You already got water..."

"If this keeps up, I'm going to go over to Yamada's place. I know she's got AC at least..." Several beads of sweat distractingly flowed down her smooth chest and disappeared beneath her shirt...

"Well, that's wonderful for you, but where am I going to go?"

"What, you can't go to Shinanomo's place? I thought they got a pond or something..."

"That's for the shrine's use! I can't go swimming in there! I'd also get attacked by I don't know how many shrine maidens..."

Chifuyu actually chuckled at that. "Fine, you can come, Ichika. I'll let her know."

"It won't be a problem?"

Even with her back turned, Ichika could hear the smirk in his sister's voice. "Knowing her, she'd be positively on cloud nine."

"As long as she's not dressed like you are right now, I should be fine."

"Ooh?"

Ichika gulped. That form of 'Ooh,' was usually the harbringer of some blunt force trauma...but...

"Are you saying you're fine with me being dressed like this now?" Ichika had no idea how she did it, it wasn't even a pose! Just a small tilt to the side, her head leaning against the wall, her left hand resting across her bare stomach...

He quickly turned away with a huff.

Chifuyu's mocking chuckles only served to infuriate him even more.

~*~

...still not quite there in regards to Chifuyu's 'voice' yet...needs more work...
Old 2012-01-12, 18:14   Link #17725
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That'll work Any idea for a place, though? I'm not that good at thinking of venue's

Then why didn't Laura join them? Also, does the whole "Call Clarissa flr Swimsuit advice" event stilp happen?

Scene - Ichika's pushing determinator to an all new level. Also, Honne crying=Shit has hit the fan.
Old 2012-01-12, 18:32   Link #17726
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - That'll work Any idea for a place, though? I'm not that good at thinking of venue's
An office building. Mission Impossible FTW

Quote:
Then why didn't Laura join them? Also, does the whole "Call Clarissa flr Swimsuit advice" event still happen?
No, Laura joined with Madoka (they're less antagonistic to each other), but Laura disappear as she 'stole' Charles. Ichika followed and the harem lost track of him.

Charles was absolutely furious when Clarissa advised that school swimsuit is okay, and Laura just need to sew a class tag on it (during this period Charles already knew about common fetish in Japan XD). In the end Clarissa advised skimpy two piece... and Charles had to pick.

But then I have to ditch the mummy towel scene... or maybe have some FoeYay with Ichika, since Laura think Ichika will ridicule her in such outfit.

Quote:
Scene - Ichika's pushing determinator to an all new level. Also, Honne crying=Shit has hit the fan.
On a slightly better/worse note, Ichika will have huge marks... all shaped like wings XD
Old 2012-01-12, 18:36   Link #17727
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I kinda feel like I'm channeling Michael Bay whenever I'm writing action scenes The plane depressurizing fight kinda makes it obvious.

But didn't Clarissa say it wasn't okay when Laura asked her in canon?

How does Ichika even stand up at this point?

@ Tempest - The incest implications just go up Ichika and Chifuyu's relationship here is funnier than in canon.
Old 2012-01-12, 18:43   Link #17728
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I kinda feel like I'm channeling Michael Bay whenever I'm writing action scenes The plane depressurizing fight kinda makes it obvious.
Lol, why not? I myself channeling Gundam and Ace Combat for most of the time, since I portray I.S. as real robot instead of super robot like canon and most fanfic writer do. Just read my and Agetreme's discussion.

Quote:
But didn't Clarissa say it wasn't okay when Laura asked her in canon?
Clarissa: "... No! You can't have the school swimsuit! This is rare event! You should shown yourself! ....But, but if you insist... aah... you can strap a name tag on it, that would be moe" *nosebleed*

Charles: "That's blasphemy!"

(Ignore the fact that Charles has some boobs left....and thus have to use man-top )

Quote:
How does Ichika even stand up at this point?
ByakuShiki act as his life support. Not only act as battle armor, but also a walking hospital.

So, unlike Canon where Ichika is healed fully, here Ichika still retain his injury after the battle.

Quote:
@ Tempest - The incest implications just go up Ichika and Chifuyu's relationship here is funnier than in canon.
I agree with this.
Old 2012-01-12, 18:47   Link #17729
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Irish's segments are going to look so out of place in the story Everybody else fights IS or machines while he fights human opponents.

Doesn't Maya react to Ichika picking the swimsuit his siblings are going to wear? She is a bit of a pervert.

Ichika really doesn't seem like he's a high school student at this point.
Old 2012-01-12, 18:53   Link #17730
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Irish's segments are going to look so out of place in the story Everybody else fights IS or machines while he fights human opponents.
So did half of Ichika's segment, and virtually almost all of Dan's fighting scene are human vs human. I'd say that would make it more awesome.

Quote:
Doesn't Maya react to Ichika picking the swimsuit his siblings are going to wear? She is a bit of a pervert.
Of course she did, especially when Madoka made a prank asking him to pick her a Swimsuit.... and Ichika goes to a great length mumbling about features and size that he think will suit Madoka. He has no such dilemma when picking Chifuyu's.

Chifuyu: "So you already memorized your twin sister's body to such incredible detail?"

Quote:
Ichika really doesn't seem like he's a high school student at this point.
What do you mean?
Old 2012-01-12, 19:00   Link #17731
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Then again, the one time he fought an IS unit seriously (Arachne) you saw the grisly results. Irish is really the weakest protag despite fighting for the longest.

Why didn't he pick Maya's? D:

Most students don't ignore injuries like that. Mostnpeople train for years just so they can stand up after getting injured like that to a marginally lesser degree. Ichika has Absolute Defense in other fanfics, so he doesn't have this problem.
Old 2012-01-12, 19:08   Link #17732
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Then again, the one time he fought an IS unit seriously (Arachne) you saw the grisly results. Irish is really the weakest protag despite fighting for the longest.

Quote:
Why didn't he pick Maya's? D:
Maya refused to let him despite nobody is offering (well, actually hoping that someone will pick for her put playing hard to get). :|

Maya: "Iya! You don't need to pick mine.... ahh... Orimura-kun, that's sexual harrassment!"

Ichika: "Wait a minute, what did I do?"

Quote:
Most students don't ignore injuries like that. Mostnpeople train for years just so they can stand up after getting injured like that to a marginally lesser degree. Ichika has Absolute Defense in other fanfics, so he doesn't have this problem.
Indeed, and no, in here Ichika's wound is less severe than Canon where almost his entire back and face is burned and he's covered in bandages. In here, he has burned shoulder and upper back, all are superficial wounds that can heal in 3-4 days for most people, and normally, 24 hour or so for Ichika.

What surprised Chifuyu is that Ichika can hold the pain despite his enhanced nerve system means he felt more pain sensation from the injury.
Old 2012-01-12, 19:12   Link #17733
Eratas123

@ Senpai - He makes up for it with sheer tenacity and force of will. 9/10 times that if he goes down, his opponent is going down too.

So Maya picked her swimsuit on her own? Somebody picks for her in Shadow

I was more worried about the fact that his body could still funcition at all. The body forcibly shuts down if it's in too much pain.
Old 2012-01-12, 19:31   Link #17734
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - He makes up for it with sheer tenacity and force of will. 9/10 times that if he goes down, his opponent is going down too.
The more reason Irish is awesome despite his weakness.

Quote:
So Maya picked her swimsuit on her own? Somebody picks for her in Shadow
Had she talk honestly and properly, Ichika would be fine picked her, but he's annoyed after she's digging herself deeper accusing him of sekuhara (sexual harassment) and left after pick Chifuyu and Madoka's.

Quote:
I was more worried about the fact that his body could still funcition at all. The body forcibly shuts down if it's in too much pain.
I'll P.M. you about this, it's long and spoileriffic.

Going to school, see you later.
Old 2012-01-12, 19:41   Link #17735
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Being a combat pragmatist has its uses When facing people in unarmed CQC like Tatenashi or Maya, he tends o be floored in a few minutes.

How does the beach scene go? In the original, Ichika stared at Chifuyu when she came out with her swimsuit. Is it any different here?

Alright

See ya later
Old 2012-01-12, 19:44   Link #17736
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Final answer.

Quote:
@ Senpai - Being a combat pragmatist has its uses When facing people in unarmed CQC like Tatenashi or Maya, he tends o be floored in a few minutes.

Quote:
How does the beach scene go? In the original, Ichika stared at Chifuyu when she came out with her swimsuit. Is it any different here?
Note that while he picked the Swimsuit, he don't see Chifuyu and Madoka trying it in the shop.

So, come the beach scene, double the wincest fanservice.

Quote:
Alright

See ya later
Old 2012-01-12, 19:47   Link #17737
Eratas123

@ Senpai - New topic: Since when do you think Chifuyu was teaching in ISA? Ichika seemed surprised to see her on his first day.
Old 2012-01-13, 02:07   Link #17738
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I actually liked this one : IchixChi

'Aw~' and 'Dwaaah~!' and 'WhoooHooo~' all at the same time.
Houki can translate if you wish. XD
Old 2012-01-13, 05:53   Link #17739
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Friday the 13th seems to have affected more than just myself

A thought struck me. Ichika is supposed to be the 1st male IS pilot. But thus far, he's only piloted 2 machines. The Uchigane Tabane rigged and Byakushiki which has his sister's old core unit...
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 05:57   Link #17740
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - New topic: Since when do you think Chifuyu was teaching in ISA? Ichika seemed surprised to see her on his first day.
Maybe after returning from German, so, one or two year since Mondo Grosso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Friday the 13th seems to have affected more than just myself
Maybe they're just busy. :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
A thought struck me. Ichika is supposed to be the 1st male IS pilot. But thus far, he's only piloted 2 machines. The Uchigane Tabane rigged and Byakushiki which has his sister's old core unit...
Tabane denied that she rigged it.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest