AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-08-16, 07:32   Link #30541
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Actually, I was kinda surprised that my post about my HG Aesculapius somewhat became a foreshadowing of these re-issues (at least in this thread). A little bit disappointed too coz this means Bandai won't make them into the modern HGAC. Anyway, I hope they’re still cheap .

Oh btw, all of them are unique, but to me, Aescu & Griepe are the coolest. So, for those who are a bit picky, just grab those two at least ^^.
850 yen average kit. Yeah, they are cheap lol.
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 08:01   Link #30542
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providenceangle View Post
850 yen average kit. Yeah, they are cheap lol.
Oh yeah this got me curious, with that kind of price and a tiny box, if you were to order one of them to your home in Canada, what’s the total money you’d have to spend? (roughly speaking)
Old 2013-08-16, 09:00   Link #30543
Providenceangle

Quote:
Oh yeah this got me curious, with that kind of price and a tiny box, if you were to order one of them to your home in Canada, what’s the total money you’d have to spend? (roughly speaking)
Well, I try to order from a place where, I won't have to pay extra duty. So the site I order gunpla from has a Canadian warehouse, with an American one on the other side of the border. I basically don't pay the import tax! That being said, I probably pay 15% markup on the shown cost. Just normal tax. According to their site, it's listed at $10.75(USD). I'll have to order more then just that, to get the best deal on shipping.(I'm on the east coast, they are on the west coast). I say I could pay as little as $14 CAD(taxes, their shipping costs,profit). Not great, but not terrible.

Last edited by Providenceangle; 2013-08-16 at 18:14.
Old 2013-08-17, 22:18   Link #30544
suiton629
Master Grade Master

So~ I finally ordered the MG GN-X, a set of red LEDs, and another Action Base from Gundam Planet. It should be delivered on Monday. This means I officially have all of the 00 MGs...FINALLY!

Exia
Exia Ignition Mode
Exia Trans-Am
00 Raiser (x2) --> one for 00 Raiser and another for 00 Raiser Condenser Type
00 Raiser Trans-Am
00 Qan[t] (x2) --> one for standard and another for Quantum Burst Mode

>_<

And now MG GN-X will be mine!! muhahahah

And then I pre-ordered MG Age-1 Normal Unit 2, MG Age-2 Normal Special Forces, and MG Strike Rouge Phoenix from GG Infinite.

Lots's of MGs..

But with HGAW Double X coming, I'm really thinking about the HGAW X Gundam and HGAW X Divider Gundam. Yes or no?
Old 2013-08-18, 20:25   Link #30545
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
But with HGAW Double X coming, I'm really thinking about the HGAW X Gundam and HGAW X Divider Gundam. Yes or no?
But Gundam X Divider. I have it and its a wonderful kit. Having it together with the upcoming Double X would certainly be good.

I sure wonder how much Sazabi ver.ka will cost.
I heard great things about Nu-Gundam ver.ka so Im expecting Sazabi to be great as well. But Im worried about the price... Im sure it will be over 10,000 yen.
Old 2013-08-18, 20:33   Link #30546
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
[Buy] Gundam X Divider. I have it and its a wonderful kit. Having it together with the upcoming Double X would certainly be good.

I sure wonder how much Sazabi ver.ka will cost.
I heard great things about Nu-Gundam ver.ka so Im expecting Sazabi to be great as well. But Im worried about the price... Im sure it will be over 10,000 yen.
My dilema is should I get the HGAW line of kits (X, X Divider, Double X) or should I wait & hope for MGs for these 3.

In regards to the Sazabi Ver. Ka, I guess we could look at the more recent bigger size MGs to get an idea?

December 2011
MG RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam "Ver. Ka"
¥8,000

December 2012
MG RX-93 ν Gundam "Ver. Ka"
¥7,000

March 2013
MG MSN-06S Sinanju Stein "Ver. Ka"
¥6,500

MG MSN-06S Sinanju "Ver. OVA"
¥7,500

So~ My guess is the MG MSN-04 Sazabi "Ver.Ka" is going to cost around ¥6,500 - ¥9,000. If it goes to that ¥10,000 or more price range, that's going into PG territory which would make it an unreasonable MG to buy IMO.
Old 2013-08-19, 04:41   Link #30547
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
So~ My guess is the MG MSN-04 Sazabi "Ver.Ka" is going to cost around ¥6,500 - ¥9,000. If it goes to that ¥10,000 or more price range, that's going into PG territory which would make it an unreasonable MG to buy IMO.
Well, we can dream. The Sazabi and The O are both really, really expensive due to their size and amount of plastic used in the kits, a Ver. Ka Sazabi is still going to cost quite a bit.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN77072/Gun

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN964921/Gun
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 07:40   Link #30548
Providenceangle

Quote:
My dilema is should I get the HGAW line of kits (X, X Divider, Double X) or should I wait & hope for MGs for these 3.

In regards to the Sazabi Ver. Ka, I guess we could look at the more recent bigger size MGs to get an idea?

December 2011
MG RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam "Ver. Ka"
¥8,000

December 2012
MG RX-93 ν Gundam "Ver. Ka"
¥7,000

March 2013
MG MSN-06S Sinanju Stein "Ver. Ka"
¥6,500

MG MSN-06S Sinanju "Ver. OVA"
¥7,500

I honestly think... When someone tells you something, it goes in one ear, and passes through the other... Did you not understand when I told you it costs a lot to make MGs? So something like "the O" or "Sazabi Ver Ka" It's going to cost a lot. Even with a price tag of 10,000 yen, it's worth it if you're a fan. These kits are massive! They are on par with perfect grade, in my opinion. Lots of plastic... Another more annoying, but understandable factor is... Scarcity.... The cost, will make it more important to some people. Meaning less people will be willing to buy it, making it more substantial to the select few.
Old 2013-08-19, 07:41   Link #30549
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
I honestly think... When someone tells you something, it goes in one ear, and passes through the other... Did you not understand when I told you it costs a lot to make MGs? So something like "the O" or "Sazabi Ver Ka" It's going to cost a lot. Even with a price tag of 10,000 yen, it's worth it if you're a fan. These kits are massive! They are on par with perfect grade, in my opinion. Lots of plastic... Another more annoying, but understandable factor is... Scarcity.... The cost, will make it more important to some people. Meaning less people will be willing to buy it, making it more substantial to the select few.
Which seems counter-productive in terms of business sense as not as many people would buy it.
Old 2013-08-19, 07:50   Link #30550
Providenceangle

Quote:
Which seems counter-productive in terms of business sense as not as many people would buy it.
No because shops will get volume discounts, pass it on to people, creating yet another scarcity effect, through sale. Business 101.
Old 2013-08-20, 00:07   Link #30551
n0m@n
C-Z

I was thinking of buying MG Sazabi since years ago but always ended up buying 2 MG intead of it. But now Im thinking that was a good thing since bandai decided to make ver ka for it.
Now Im convinced to buy Nu-Gundam ver.ka and Sazabi ver.ka together.
Shockingly, the only MG kit that comes from UC that I own is Ez8. So getting two more from UC will look great.
Old 2013-08-20, 06:48   Link #30552
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I was thinking of buying MG Sazabi since years ago but always ended up buying 2 MG intead of it. But now Im thinking that was a good thing since bandai decided to make ver ka for it.
Now Im convinced to buy Nu-Gundam ver.ka and Sazabi ver.ka together.
Shockingly, the only MG kit that comes from UC that I own is Ez8. So getting two more from UC will look great.
Nu Ver Ka is pretty daunting... It's a amazing kit! Just watch when you're building it. The softer polystyrene parts can gouge really easy... Plus it takes a long time to build... I build kits really fast, it still took me like 9 hours off and on...
Old 2013-08-20, 07:50   Link #30553
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Man, if Bandai wants it, MG Sazabi Ka can be even more expensive than MG The-O. Not to mention the Exclusive additional item for the funnel effects (yeah, I’m sure Bandai will do it one way or another). Not only my wallet can't handle it, my room can't take it either (unless I display it in my guess-room or living-room ).
Old 2013-08-20, 09:47   Link #30554
Providenceangle

Quote:
Man, if Bandai wants it, MG Sazabi Ka can be even more expensive than MG The-O. Not to mention the Exclusive additional item for the funnel effects (yeah, I’m sure Bandai will do it one way or another). Not only my wallet can't handle it, my room can't take it either (unless I display it in my guess-room or living-room ).
Center piece on your dining table!!!! Do it!
Old 2013-08-20, 11:09   Link #30555
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Center piece on your dining table!!!! Do it!
Someone might mistook it for a fancy candle and light Sazabi's head >_<. That will turn "Char the Red Comet" into "Char the Red Candle-light" .
Old 2013-08-20, 11:36   Link #30556
Providenceangle

Quote:
Someone might mistook it for a fancy candle and light Sazabi's head >_<. That will turn "Char the Red Comet" into "Char the Red Candle-light" .
Make him part of the handle holder instead then. So they will see a red candle with sazabi holding it lol. Shape it like a mega cannon ;D
Old 2013-08-20, 12:01   Link #30557
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Make him part of the handle holder instead then. So they will see a red candle with sazabi holding it lol. Shape it like a mega cannon ;D
Nah, if Bandai made the funnel effect parts, I'm going to pose it shooting everywhere (with the candles) to intimidate everyone .
Old 2013-08-20, 13:26   Link #30558
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Is Gundam X officially the only Gundam series without Master Grades?
Old 2013-08-20, 14:27   Link #30559
Providenceangle

Quote:
Is Gundam X officially the only Gundam series without Master Grades?
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Grade Feel free to knock yourself out checking.
Old 2013-08-21, 05:28   Link #30560
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

We now have a price:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamguy.blogspot.com
MG 1/100 Sazabi Ver.ka - Announced (Release Date: Dec 2013, Price: 9000 yen)

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy