AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2007-10-02, 22:50   Link #21
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

ohh now this brings back memories, I can't remember the amount of hours I spent playing BTN, but man was it good times.

and I just remembered about a rumor of a online HM, anyone know anything about this?
Old 2007-10-03, 11:12   Link #22
Nyao
>Enter title here<
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Nyao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
ohh now this brings back memories, I can't remember the amount of hours I spent playing BTN, but man was it good times.

and I just remembered about a rumor of a online HM, anyone know anything about this?
I never heard of it but I'm sure it can be done and if it happens I can't wait >_>
Nyao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 18:51   Link #23
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
Meh, besides sounding completely unpractical in my mind, an online HM would completely spoil the fun of it. Imagine trying to calmly live a "my-pace" farm life with lots of Interwebbies yelling "yo n00b u suck!!!", "LULZ!!", "ur cows r gay!!1!!11!" at you.

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 20:41   Link #24
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
Meh, besides sounding completely unpractical in my mind, an online HM would completely spoil the fun of it. Imagine trying to calmly live a "my-pace" farm life with lots of Interwebbies yelling "yo n00b u suck!!!", "LULZ!!", "ur cows r gay!!1!!11!" at you.
Don't forget people stealing your crops and chickens during the night.
Old 2007-10-03, 21:19   Link #25
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
Don't forget people stealing your crops and chickens during the night.
man thats just low
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 02:37   Link #26
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

When that happens, IT'S HAMMER TIME!

And I don't mean the dance.
Old 2007-10-04, 06:17   Link #27
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
When that happens, IT'S HAMMER TIME!

And I don't mean the dance.
Or Even better the GOLDEN AXE. I wonder how sharp it is?
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 22:32   Link #28
aolas
King Of The Night Sky
*Graphic Designer

wow i play HM too. my first HM was HM back to nature in psx/playstasion, ans i'm very happy when know it was remaked in gba.
my favorite girl is elli, and you?
aolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 09:31   Link #29
Oppius
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aolas View Post
wow i play HM too. my first HM was HM back to nature in psx/playstasion, ans i'm very happy when know it was remaked in gba.
my favorite girl is elli, and you?
Mine is Popuri.Well,she is the only girl who has pink hair,which makes her cuter although she can be annoying sometimes.Loves to eat egg-based cuisines and hot milk.Even spa-boiled eggs can make her happy.She has crush on Kai,the food stall owner at beach.

Second is Elli.She is the most matured than the other girls and pretty easy to marry.She loves flowers and give her as many flowers as possible everyday.She has no crush but she had close relationship with the doctor(unnamed).Actually more like a business partner than a crush.

Third is Karen.She is the only blond girl in the game.Actually one of the hardest girl to marry because you to give her at least a bottle of wine everyday.Wines are quite expensive.She also had crush on Rick,Popuri's brother.
Oppius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 13:05   Link #30
Nyao
>Enter title here<
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Nyao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
Mine is Popuri.Well,she is the only girl who has pink hair,which makes her cuter although she can be annoying sometimes.Loves to eat egg-based cuisines and hot milk.Even spa-boiled eggs can make her happy.She has crush on Kai,the food stall owner at beach.

Second is Elli.She is the most matured than the other girls and pretty easy to marry.She loves flowers and give her as many flowers as possible everyday.She has no crush but she had close relationship with the doctor(unnamed).Actually more like a business partner than a crush.

Third is Karen.She is the only blond girl in the game.Actually one of the hardest girl to marry because you to give her at least a bottle of wine everyday.Wines are quite expensive.She also had crush on Rick,Popuri's brother.
I'm fairly sure Ann has blond hair?
Nyao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-06, 01:13   Link #31
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyao View Post
I'm fairly sure Ann has blond hair?
If we're talking about the psx version, her hair is redish brown I think.

Anyway, in my latest playthrough I was going after Mary. I stalled about halfway through though when I got a working ps2 again and went back to phantom brave, which I've still yet to finish.
Old 2007-10-06, 16:39   Link #32
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar

I'd say Elli has always been my favorite.
Mirrinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-06, 19:54   Link #33
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I always Loved the Harvest moon games I married Karen in the PS games and the girl with the green bandana I think .. i forgot her name
Old 2007-10-07, 01:52   Link #34
WhiteWings

The only one I played is the first one and very quickly found my little character turned into a mindless worker drone going through pretty much almost the same routine over and over and over...

Still had fun though.
Old 2007-10-07, 04:49   Link #35
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

I play the N64 Version and the Snes and PS2 and both the gameboy versions.. yeah its really addicting :3

Spoiler for Harvest Moon 64 cheat:

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-07, 08:01   Link #36
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
The only one I played is the first one and very quickly found my little character turned into a mindless worker drone going through pretty much almost the same routine over and over and over...
That's pretty much my routine when I went through the first year planting Cabbages, Pineapples and whatnot...ugh. God it was so boring, but reaping the rewards was well worth it. 500K+ in the first year alone, YEAH!
Old 2007-10-08, 02:02   Link #37
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar

I remember planning out my entire worktable for the game to maximize my crop efficiency, lol. In Harvest Moon 64, I consider the game a total failure and restart if I can't get the Kitchen extention by the third or fourth week of the first season.
Mirrinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 20:44   Link #38
~ Lawliet ~

I've much memories concerning the Harvest Moon series. Although I won only A Wonderful Life and Friends of Mineral Town.
~ Lawliet ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 04:12   Link #39
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrinus View Post
I remember planning out my entire worktable for the game to maximize my crop efficiency, lol. In Harvest Moon 64, I consider the game a total failure and restart if I can't get the Kitchen extention by the third or fourth week of the first season.
Ahahaha, that reminds me of something. My teacher in Production Operations asked me how come I was good at the subject, and I tell her it's all "because of my experience with farming". She thought I meant the real thing. She's always curious as to why I'm always jotting down work and timetables, plot arrangements and days schedules.

Man, that was when I was really obsessed with the game.
Old 2007-10-11, 17:25   Link #40
Silasj
SOS団 Member

Send a message via AIM to Silasj Send a message via MSN to Silasj
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
Still though, eventually you'd get rid of them, it's like those who flame you with "HAI CAN I HAVE 10000K GOLD PLZPLZPLZPLZ" in Wow when you RP :P
A couple of years since I did that though