AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-04-17, 12:27   Link #1981
zibi88

heh if Yukari and Akitsu would join then I'm kinda sure that Miya would take Minato to sleep in her room ^^

Miya could have an eye on him.... and Minato could gain some sleep (maybe that was kinda miyas reason for splitiing minato and his sekirei... since all his night he was around so many girls so he was sweeting [hot bodies around] and emotionaly red on face [guy and so many girls] the same he couldnt gain good sleep... and well not much sleep is bad for health ^^ )

Well maybe Miya could learn more about Minato if they would spend some time alone in the same room.... like both are going to sleep and before falling asleep Miya asks minato a question.... he answers and fall asleep [maybe sleep talking].... miya likes the answer and so she starts to like minato more and more since she sees that he is very good honest person.... (maybe if minato would save Uzume and her ashikabi, miya would like minato even more )

Anyway time will show XD but it woudl be funny if Minato wakes up and he sees Kagarai sleeping besides him XDXD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 21:59   Link #1982
Patrick_Gleason
Magister Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
heh if Yukari and Akitsu would join then I'm kinda sure that Miya would take Minato to sleep in her room ^^

Miya could have an eye on him.... and Minato could gain some sleep (maybe that was kinda miyas reason for splitiing minato and his sekirei... since all his night he was around so many girls so he was sweeting [hot bodies around] and emotionaly red on face [guy and so many girls] the same he couldnt gain good sleep... and well not much sleep is bad for health ^^ )

Well maybe Miya could learn more about Minato if they would spend some time alone in the same room.... like both are going to sleep and before falling asleep Miya asks minato a question.... he answers and fall asleep [maybe sleep talking].... miya likes the answer and so she starts to like minato more and more since she sees that he is very good honest person.... (maybe if minato would save Uzume and her ashikabi, miya would like minato even more )

Anyway time will show XD but it woudl be funny if Minato wakes up and he sees Kagarai sleeping besides him XDXD
Tsukumi: I'm Minato's first wife!

Miya: Did you say something, sweetheart? *smiling sweetly*

Tsukumi: Um, I mean, Miya-sama is!

But seriously, I can't wait to see Minato and Miya's relationship developing. Even if she doesn't end as part of the harem, I think it'll be important to the plot.

[aside] First post, yay [aside]
Patrick_Gleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 03:33   Link #1983
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Hey, I have forgotten. What's the name of that demon that appears behind Miya?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 03:47   Link #1984
hellraiser85

it has no particular name but thanks to that and (above all) her overwhelming strength miya is called the hannya (=demon, devil) of the north
hellraiser85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 03:50   Link #1985
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Right. Hannya was the term I was looking for.
Old 2009-04-18, 07:57   Link #1986
Tri-ring

Not much advancement storywise for chapter 82 titled My thoughts towards you too far to reach.

Spoiler for Chapter 82:
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 12:19   Link #1987
zibi88

Ehh so Shina is mind raped now after talking to Higa....... I goes now only Minato Yukaris olver brother power is needed to bring Shina back to the light side of the force XD

Minato loves his sekirei and he mostly wants to remain with them even after the game.... well they are strong :P but its for the good point in my eyes... minato can be more at ease with his worry becouse the girls can protect themselfs from others if needed ^^

So Shina could be there to protect Yuakri if we look at this.... anyway I wodner what with that Yukaris dress.... is she going to a weeding of smething.... she was kidnapped and yet she dresses like that.... (maybe Yukari will escape from that building now and head to Minato place [to look for help in search or something]

Anyway I think that Minato will explain that Yukari is not a bad girl and if she accepted Shina she really has to deeply care for him....[he knows her the best after all...] so he shouldnt give up on her becouse someone else said something.... Ku-chan can show how strong their bond is so Shina shouldnt give up either [since if its minatos sister she is a good person too]
Old 2009-04-18, 12:33   Link #1988
yongshun

I think that for some reason Higa wants to shut down the Sekireis because for some reason he hates them why else would be order their destruction instead of just removing the crest.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 12:47   Link #1989
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

More Kazahana goodness!!!!! Thank you Tri-ring!

This chapter kinda pulls your heart strings. Poor Shina. I hope he's the one that finishes off Higa.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 12:49   Link #1990
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
I think that for some reason Higa wants to shut down the Sekireis because for some reason he hates them why else would be order their destruction instead of just removing the crest.
maybe sekirei's killed his parents or someone from family (maybe in that island attack)... and now he has grudge against them...and wants to destroy them all in 1strike... since earth is for humans and not for sekirei (aliens)

We need to know his objectives after all....but that doesnt change the fact that I wish for higa to suffer at the end :P
Old 2009-04-18, 13:12   Link #1991
yongshun

The more I think about it, it could be that he fell in love with a Sekirei and was either betrayed by her or she lost a fight and he lost her that way.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 13:43   Link #1992
Ukoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
The more I think about it, it could be that he fell in love with a Sekirei and was either betrayed by her or she lost a fight and he lost her that way.
I never really thought of him having a deep reason for why he does the things he does. I just assumed he was an ass who did questionable things to achieve his goals.

But, I could be wrong.
Ukoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 14:06   Link #1993
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukoku View Post
I never really thought of him having a deep reason for why he does the things he does. I just assumed he was an ass who did questionable things to achieve his goals.

But, I could be wrong.
Depends on how seriously the author is taking the manga. If she's just cranking out a story about chicks with large breasts fighting each other because it sells, then yeah, Higa's probably just an ass. If the story is more than just a cash source to her, then the villains should hopefully have more reasonable reasons for their actions.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 14:28   Link #1994
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

More reasonable than "I want to own overtechnology that allowed some guy to pretty much buy Tokyo out of pocket change"? For a prize like that, who needs a tragic past? Every day, politicians sell their soul for a lot less. Do you think they all had their puppies kicked when they were children?
Old 2009-04-18, 15:21   Link #1995
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

No, but the ones with tragic pasts are more interesting.

The reason I really want Higa to have more to his motivation than just being an ass is that just being an ass seems to be Minaka's motivation. It would be boring for two villains to have the same motives. I'm hoping that Higa is trying to overthrow the Sekirei Plan entirely; sure, his methods suck and he'll fail, but he might inspire Minato to do so in a better way. After all, why fix damage (reunite Sekirei with their Ashikabi) when you can prevent the damage in the first place?

Basically, Hero vs. Well Intentioned Extremist vs. Ass is, in my opinion, more interesting than Hero vs. Ass vs. Ass.
Old 2009-04-18, 15:39   Link #1996
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What makes you think Minaka doesn't have a reason for what he does?
Old 2009-04-18, 15:51   Link #1997
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
cause it would ultimately be lame if he doesn't have a reason and good one at that.
I have thought maybe he never has had any good reason, its very possible considering his character but for the sake of the story and series I think there will be something behind it all

Higa's reason i don't care for really i just want to see Minato and Co. kick arse!
Old 2009-04-18, 17:29   Link #1998
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Let me put it this way: He's insane, and whatever he's planning is either a bad idea or the Sekirei Plan is not the best way to go about it.

Why do I think this? Because we've seen him ranting about it being the start of a new love story despite the certainty that people would get hurt. Because we've seen him raving about it kicking off a new era of the gods (if you'll keep in mind how gods are often portrayed in myth, bad for humans). Because Takami, Miya, and Kagari, all of whom we have more reason to trust than Minaka, have demonstrated that either they wouldn't mind him dying or would personally like to kill him.

See, this is what happens when you overthink things.
Old 2009-04-18, 17:46   Link #1999
Direwolf18

Mmm I agree Minaka is a piece of s*** and the fact that all the people who know him well would be more then happy to kill him, plus his mad rants, and engineering the whole "Game" tells you he is a megalomaniac who should probably be stopped.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 18:13   Link #2000
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Let me put it this way: He's insane, and whatever he's planning is either a bad idea or the Sekirei Plan is not the best way to go about it.
He's flamboyant and childish. It doesn't mean there isn't a method to his madness.

Quote:
Why do I think this? Because we've seen him ranting about it being the start of a new love story despite the certainty that people would get hurt. Because we've seen him raving about it kicking off a new era of the gods (if you'll keep in mind how gods are often portrayed in myth, bad for humans). Because Takami, Miya, and Kagari, all of whom we have more reason to trust than Minaka, have demonstrated that either they wouldn't mind him dying or would personally like to kill him.
Miya and Kagari's beef with him is personal, and may not be ideological. As for Takami - she still works for him and his plan. She seems more annoyed at his behavior than anything.

And even if they do disagree with his ideas - it doesn't mean he doesn't have reasons for doing what he does. More than merely being rich or powerful, he's decided to change the world. How and why? We still don't know.

And hey, it may yet be "Just because". But I doubt it. Though, again, he may not have any tragic backstory. (Why do we need so many tragic backstories? It seems nobody does anything of importance unless their love ones are murdered or something.) Maybe he decided to give the whole human race peace and prosperity because he could. Maybe he decided it was worth the death of few thousand, a few million people. Who knows?

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei