AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-19, 02:34   Link #5541
bakapervert
A pervert

What will Godou do with his organization? As I see it he always react to trouble that come to him, he doesn't really have any goal that need any organization to achieve. Is he going to be a figurehead only, while Erika and Kaoru plotting?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 04:03   Link #5542
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
What will Godou do with his organization? As I see it he always react to trouble that come to him, he doesn't really have any goal that need any organization to achieve. Is he going to be a figurehead only, while Erika and Kaoru plotting?
Spoiler for reply:

What does the History Compilation Committee even do normally though? Obviously they cover up heretic gods and police themselves, but they must have some kind of day job like Erica's association to get by.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 07:58   Link #5543
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for reply:

What does the History Compilation Committee even do normally though? Obviously they cover up heretic gods and police themselves, but they must have some kind of day job like Erica's association to get by.
Godou has no idea of this event it was only the planning and execution of Erica and Kaoru while using Godou's name. All the while Godou unconsciously agreed with their plan and thus the association is formed.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 02:38   Link #5544
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Godou has no idea of this event it was only the planning and execution of Erica and Kaoru while using Godou's name. All the while Godou unconsciously agreed with their plan and thus the association is formed.
Erica knows that irrespective of the advantages and power, Godou will never except this. And since Erica considers herself the first wife, it is within her power to think about Godou's future influence over the world.

Godou is an open book to her.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 05:41   Link #5545
bakapervert
A pervert

Just read the new update. Doni is really creepy when he challenge Godou. It can really be mistaken as lover's proposal rather than duel challenge.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 06:46   Link #5546
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

So this was the part Godou mentioned in vol6 where Doni was able to catch up to the [Raptor] using the mind's eye. Cool.
Doni is having the time of his life here.

I'm still baffled though as to how Godou is gonna force the fight into a draw and put him out of commission for a while. The [Sword] doesn't seem to be enough to injure him. And we know that he wasn't able to use the [Bull] on him because Doni doesn't possess supernatural strength. The [Camel] has power to fight evenly with him but he needs to be injured and he did say in the update that Doni's attacks are a OHKO so he'll die before he activates it.
Plus Doni has that body of steel authority for defense. The [White Stallion] perhaps?
I'm sure Godou won't hesitate drop a lump of fire from the sky in the face of his idiocy. Thought will he qualify as a great sinner to activate it?
Just have to wait and see then.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 08:47   Link #5547
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
So this was the part Godou mentioned in vol6 where Doni was able to catch up to the [Raptor] using the mind's eye. Cool.

I'm still baffled though as to how Godou is gonna force the fight into a draw and put him out of commission for a while. The [Sword] doesn't seem to be enough to injure him. And we know that he wasn't able to use the [Bull] on him because Doni doesn't possess supernatural strength. The [Camel] has power to fight evenly with him but he needs to be injured and he did say in the update that Doni's attacks are a OHKO so he'll die before he activates it.
Plus Doni has that body of steel authority for defense. The [White Stallion] perhaps?
I'm sure Godou won't hesitate drop a lump of fire from the sky in the face of his idiocy. Thought will he qualify as a great sinner to activate it?
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-12-20, 12:51   Link #5548
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post

One of Doni's power is "Body of Steel" or something, which makes him invincible but really heavy.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-12-21, 12:22   Link #5549
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
One of Doni's power is "Body of Steel" or something, which makes him invincible but really heavy.

Spoiler for spoiler:
It is not that he became heavy it just that his body became metal and it does not float.
Old 2012-12-21, 13:30   Link #5550
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
It is not that he became heavy it just that his body became metal and it does not float.
The spoiler I read said something different.

Spoiler for spoiler:

He only becomes metal with the magic sword thing, the other is passive and doesn't change his appearance.
Old 2012-12-21, 17:16   Link #5551
chrono25

Hey Im new here! what might happen is with Erica's help our hero will use the sword to disable doni's sword abilitiy as for the body of steel defence he has if he made a move against the girl or did something else that meets the conditions the horse might be unlocked ! but the boar could be a more likely outcome with its destructive power it could overcome the body of steel enough for doni to become injured! but that is just a guess the bull or the camel could have the power as well! the unknown 4th power he has might become known in vol 11
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 19:06   Link #5552
breno.m.fis

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
Hey Im new here! what might happen is with Erica's help our hero will use the sword to disable doni's sword abilitiy as for the body of steel defence he has if he made a move against the girl or did something else that meets the conditions the horse might be unlocked ! but the boar could be a more likely outcome with its destructive power it could overcome the body of steel enough for doni to become injured! but that is just a guess the bull or the camel could have the power as well! the unknown 4th power he has might become known in vol 11

As far as I know all the abilities of the [Persian warlord]'s authority are already known, the properties of Ama no Murakumo are reasonably well known.
breno.m.fis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 19:46   Link #5553
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
What do you mean by unknown 4th power? Verethragna's 4th incarnation is the camel, which is already known, or are you talking about something else?
Old 2012-12-22, 06:21   Link #5554
kazzuya13

All I know is that he ended the fight with horse and I don't know what unknown 4th power your talking about cause he doesn't fully know all the condition for his 10 forms at this point.
Old 2012-12-22, 15:09   Link #5555
chancs

Voban, Doni, Godou, Chinese, John, Alec. Who is the seventh one? Who is Mrs. Aaisha or whatever her name is? She is mentioned in chapter 2 of the fist volume. She hasn't been introduced in the so far volumes.
Old 2012-12-22, 16:07   Link #5556
Ultragunner

Aisha is the last Campione that hasn't made an appearance in the LN. She's been in hiding for a longggg time, living like a hermit. Some say the reason for her to be that way is due to
Spoiler for :

The reason above may not be correct though LOL
Old 2012-12-22, 17:14   Link #5557
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Aisha is the last Campione that hasn't made an appearance in the LN. She's been in hiding for a longggg time, living like a hermit. Some say the reason for her to be that way is due to
Spoiler for :

The reason above may not be correct though LOL
Now where did you read this?
Old 2012-12-22, 17:28   Link #5558
chrono25

the 4th power I was talking about belong to Doni it says on the campione wikia he has 4 authorities and only three have been revealed!

as for the king of the end plot our heroes grass cutter sword I wonder what power it would get if it absorbed the youth ! I mean with the power the youth provides might be enough to challenge the king of the end maybe for a while anyways ! if it can replicate it !

Last edited by chrono25; 2012-12-22 at 17:41.
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 17:41   Link #5559
Awrya
U mad?

I'm sure the wiki is up to date, meaning after Vol.11 and most likely Vol.13, Donu's 4th authority hasn't been revealed.

Edit: Besides, this is a past arc. If it was revealed before Vol.1 started, they wouldn't be wondering about his 4th authority in Vol.4 (I think).
Old 2012-12-22, 19:00   Link #5560
breno.m.fis

Quote:
the 4th power I was talking about belong to Doni it says on the campione wikia he has 4 authorities and only three have been revealed!

as for the king of the end plot our heroes grass cutter sword I wonder what power it would get if it absorbed the youth ! I mean with the power the youth provides might be enough to challenge the king of the end maybe for a while anyways ! if it can replicate it !
Well, Ama no Murakumo can absorb the incarnations of Godou mix with his own power and thus produce a new power. Due to the nature of the [Youth] incarnation to provide the [Protection] which supplies the person receiving with enormous vitality, healing capacity and an increase in magical power, I guess maybe the [Youth] modified to become something like a super powerful healing magic.
breno.m.fis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem