AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2014-10-20, 17:37   Link #7021
FlyingCow65

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Eh.
lol

Help here, let´s go with the facts we already know what happend with the memories of Misaki, ok so, Imagine Breaker helped return the world to his original phase, so what would happen if IB were used on Kamijou Touma´s head, especially on his destroyed HD of Misaki?
FlyingCow65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 17:48   Link #7022
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCow65 View Post
lol

Help here, let´s go with the facts we already know what happend with the memories of Misaki, ok so, Imagine Breaker helped return the world to his original phase, so what would happen if IB were used on Kamijou Touma´s head, especially on his destroyed HD of Misaki?
Its physical damage. It won't do anything. Its different from magic attack that Izzard do that can be dispel and this thread is also not the place to discuss the possibilities of such thing.

Anything that has gone in natural way can't be restored by IB.
Old 2014-10-20, 17:51   Link #7023
jrdragon2006

Halloween is coming up is anyone plaing on making a Halloween fanfic here?
jrdragon2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 18:12   Link #7024
silverexorcist
Tropes/cliché expert

*raises hand* I plan to make a lot of one-shots this holiday season. There are enough witch characters that we saw during the British Halloween and working for Styl that I can't resist making a Samhain reference. I'll probably drag Alfar into it as well. the fanfic universe really needs some enjoyable holiday themed stories for people to enjoy at home.

silverexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 19:19   Link #7025
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
Spoiler for NT 11 stuff:

On a different topic, are there any classic gods that Index fits reasonably well in nature?
You mean personality wise, right? Can't think of any, but then again I don't really like her anyway.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 20:42   Link #7026
FlyingCow65

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Its physical damage. It won't do anything. Its different from magic attack that Izzard do that can be dispel and this thread is also not the place to discuss the possibilities of such thing.

Anything that has gone in natural way can't be restored by IB.
Yea but let´s take it to the fanfiction way, let´s think that there´s a way to get back the HD with a lot of work but it would need the IB.
Old 2014-10-20, 21:47   Link #7027
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Yea but let´s take it to the fanfiction way, let´s think that there´s a way to get back the HD with a lot of work but it would need the IB.
how about use IB's trait as the restoration point of the world?

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 21:58   Link #7028
FlyingCow65

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
how about use IB's trait as the restoration point of the world?

I´m on word now working with an exposition for school so yea.

Using IB as a restoration point for the damage area would work. But for that they would need someone who is capable of using it, Othinus and Ollerus are part of that, well more Othinus, but I don´t want to make it so easy. Maybe put a neutral god? and some science here and there.
Old 2014-10-21, 03:34   Link #7029
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdragon2006 View Post
Halloween is coming up is anyone plaing on making a Halloween fanfic here?
Doubt I have time with Civilization Beyond Earth coming up between now and then >.<

I'm tempted to do a Kuroko centric Christmas one, based on Kuroko and the Railgun girls going to her home for the holiday, mostly because its a great excuse to speculate on what kind of family Kuroko has got, plus you know all the feels you can do with a Christmas tale.
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 13:45   Link #7030
LevelSeven

Quote:

I´m on word now working with an exposition for school so yea.

Using IB as a restoration point for the damage area would work. But for that they would need someone who is capable of using it, Othinus and Ollerus are part of that, well more Othinus, but I don´t want to make it so easy. Maybe put a neutral god? and some science here and there.
using beetle and creating cells which will be inserted into toumas right shoulder...

othinus will use her godly knowledge and write hundreds of magical systems on his body, than he will be placed on a good place for using the earths mana....

than, the dark matter will spread to IB and do a similar trick like rensa did in NT7, it recreates IB,

before that, several electrical cables will be attached in and on toumas body, the eletricity togther with the drugs and chemical control (mikoto and misaki) will force dark matter and give it the orders it needs,

than, dark matter takes partially properties of IB and goes through his body, for surviving that, he needs a power which will close his wounds afer dark matter went through his body, (motoharus auto rebirth)

than, the magical symbols will change the flow of time around touma, but they will also need a controller, someone who can think fatser than tree diagram and control forces of unbelievable power, (well, his inexplicable power could surely be used as deus ex machina but it wouldnt be interesting), but i think you know who i mean, accel

than, after, dark matter reaches toumas brain it will take the surroundings which are now "in the past" and try to rcreate the world to its "original look",

than, they will need toumas past body which needs to be brought close to them, which is awakis job,

than, dark matter will recreate toumas brain to 100%,

is this difficult enough?

btw, after that, you can make two good aftereffects to make the story more entertaining, first: kakine finally recreates himself which was a side effect of the "operation", and he comes back as a unbelievable super strong and 100% evil, without being cocky, only evil, super villian,

second: touma loses his mind because he remembers ALL the things he experienced in NT9 which will now affect him since plot armor is gone , he sees thinks which arent there and becomes paranoid

hope i could give you a few ideas
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 22:25   Link #7031
FlyingCow65

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
using beetle and creating cells which will be inserted into toumas right shoulder...

othinus will use her godly knowledge and write hundreds of magical systems on his body, than he will be placed on a good place for using the earths mana....

than, the dark matter will spread to IB and do a similar trick like rensa did in NT7, it recreates IB,

before that, several electrical cables will be attached in and on toumas body, the eletricity togther with the drugs and chemical control (mikoto and misaki) will force dark matter and give it the orders it needs,

than, dark matter takes partially properties of IB and goes through his body, for surviving that, he needs a power which will close his wounds afer dark matter went through his body, (motoharus auto rebirth)

than, the magical symbols will change the flow of time around touma, but they will also need a controller, someone who can think fatser than tree diagram and control forces of unbelievable power, (well, his inexplicable power could surely be used as deus ex machina but it wouldnt be interesting), but i think you know who i mean, accel

than, after, dark matter reaches toumas brain it will take the surroundings which are now "in the past" and try to rcreate the world to its "original look",

than, they will need toumas past body which needs to be brought close to them, which is awakis job,

than, dark matter will recreate toumas brain to 100%,

is this difficult enough?

btw, after that, you can make two good aftereffects to make the story more entertaining, first: kakine finally recreates himself which was a side effect of the "operation", and he comes back as a unbelievable super strong and 100% evil, without being cocky, only evil, super villian,

second: touma loses his mind because he remembers ALL the things he experienced in NT9 which will now affect him since plot armor is gone , he sees thinks which arent there and becomes paranoid

hope i could give you a few ideas
It´s actually good, but it uses many things, I can work with some of them since my knowledge of science isn´t that good, still using Dark Matter to recreate that part of his brain is good,

But for that you would need the original part, wich means they could go to the past. Copy the unbroken part of Misaki, copy that and replace it on his head, a lo of things could go there.

Kakine getting a Phonix Down seems good, using a part of himself to travel trough time and absorbing something little of the Original in the past to recover himself.

But the time part is hard, AC doesn´t have time machines, maybe Thor pulling a running backwards or Awaki using Level Upper on herself to use move point on a Level 5 status. Misaka could use her electricity and the clones could help accelerator with the calculations.

Misaki could keep the mind intact during the operation but I guess she would need a lot of stamina for that.

As for the aftereffects of NT 9 I have an idea.
Old 2014-10-30, 14:29   Link #7032
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

If I wrote something called "Academy City Horror Story", how many people would want to pitch in a drabble to make it a collective work? Just curious.
Old 2014-10-30, 14:46   Link #7033
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

I'll pitch in, provided I fully understand what precisely your asking for.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 14:52   Link #7034
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Hm, it's been a while since I wrote anything, so I might be interested in contributing, if you think I'm good enough of course.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 15:21   Link #7035
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
I'll pitch in, provided I fully understand what precisely your asking for.
Ghost stories with an Academy City angle is what I'm imagining. Really, there aren't many restrictions other than it being a Halloween-ish title. Honestly, I feel like I can write something creepy right now, so a collection of thematically "creepy" ideas would be nice.
Old 2014-10-31, 07:27   Link #7036
LevelSeven

Quote:
Hm, it's been a while since I wrote anything, so I might be interested in contributing, if you think I'm good enough of course.
how is it with the overused aspect of "living the same day everytime again"

im sure you know what i mean, something happens and Touma is struck in a time loop where he wakes up at 3 a clock (he is falling form his bed (everytime)) and the same day, 15.12.XXXX is repeating itself...

now, try to find a way to stop that mess

spoiler: this is the way how i would end it
Spoiler for idea:

i hope you like it, i would want a large story about this but feel free to change it...

you can also do a "harem-story" where touma gains a visit of each girl in toaru again and again or a disaster-day where each and everyone around touma dies (maybe because of accidents, planned attacks OR simple misfortune (because he is giving everyone misfortune again))

and his "job" is to stop it

hope it helped
Old 2014-10-31, 07:42   Link #7037
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:

im sure you know what i mean, something happens and Touma is struck in a time loop where he wakes up at 3 a clock (he is falling form his bed (everytime)) and the same day, 15.12.XXXX is repeating itself...

Spoiler for idea:

i hope you like it, i would want a large story about this but feel free to change it...

you can also do a "harem-story" where touma gains a visit of each girl in toaru again and again or a disaster-day where each and everyone around touma dies (maybe because of accidents, planned attacks OR simple misfortune (because he is giving everyone misfortune again))

hope it helped
It could just be Touma having a nightmare loop due to having a trauma from dying so many times in a game

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 09:13   Link #7038
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:

Spoiler for idea:

hope it helped
Well thanks, I did think about using the Groundhound day loop concept (That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is in French is one of my favorite Stephen King's story) before changing my mind since it's kinda cliché and technically already happened in the ToAru verse with NT9. Rather, I'm thinking of using one of the more disturbing urban legends of Academy City.

Thank you all the same though.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 11:36   Link #7039
LevelSeven

Quote:
Well thanks, I did think about using the Groundhound day loop concept (That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is in French is one of my favorite Stephen King's story) before changing my mind since it's kinda cliché and technically already happened in the ToAru verse with NT9. Rather, I'm thinking of using one of the more disturbing urban legends of Academy City.

Thank you all the same though.
no problem

@the one abov god
Quote:
It could just be Touma having a nightmare loop due to having a trauma from dying so many times in a game
does he play games? i never saw him as that kind of char, he doesnt seem like someone who would willingly spend hours on a game
the nightmare loop sounds good, maybe he is repeating the NT9-worlds in his dreams (slowly falling apart and having illusions which are 100% real for him)...

Spoiler for finish of the story:
Old 2014-10-31, 13:30   Link #7040
silverexorcist
Tropes/cliché expert

Guess what day it is! [Insert various Hump Day memes here]

But in all seriousness...

Blonde witches.

A Certain Collection of Events new Halloween special chapter is up for your viewing pleasure.

silverexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction