AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chuunibyou

Notices

Old 2012-10-26, 06:21   Link #1801
Lukeman1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
After episode 4, I want to do several things: kidnap Shinka. Lock her in a padded cell. Have Wakamoto Norio read her whole book through speakers cranked up to eleven. Record the whole thing.
Fox News is gonna read your post and declare that anime makes people kidnap girls and lock them up.
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 06:56   Link #1802
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Posting some REAL chuuni seiyuu here

Images
Uesaka Sumire aka Dekomori Sanae
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Haha, yeah, Sumire Uesaka seems like a total chuuni. I wonder if she gave herself a nickname too.

And she does look like a real-life kuroneko.
Old 2012-10-26, 07:03   Link #1803
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Pairings, from a post on 2channel:

勇太→←六花
凸守→←森夏
先輩→←枕

Yuuta →← Rikka
Dekomori →← Shinka
Kumin →← pillow
No, pillow-san, don't trust her, she's only using you

On another note, just watched ep 4 at last, and Shinka really need to awake the "Mori Summer" fairy queen witch inside her if she want to defeat Dekomori. Her imaginary weapon is really awesome through
Old 2012-10-26, 07:19   Link #1804
Elestia

Just a silly cut of Yuuta throwing a paper wad at Rikka. I just find her "あう” just too adorable.
Old 2012-10-26, 07:46   Link #1805
rulfo

^^ This'll really need a compilation once this show ends.

I really find that sound she makes adorable.
rulfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 08:07   Link #1806
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulfo View Post

And Uchida Maaya will forever play characters that get hit
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 08:38   Link #1807
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulfo View Post

You mean every single sound she makes www
Old 2012-10-26, 09:33   Link #1808
Tsundere Louise
D-Don't stare, baka...

They just had to do this...
Old 2012-10-26, 14:17   Link #1809
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Okay now that I finally cooled off from that face turn... Let's remember how our yandere-sama in the making here first met Yuuta at the train station and got along with him before knowing the whole weird book thingy.

She reminds me TOO much of a certain Yandere model from Oreimo...

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 15:30   Link #1810
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

What Do You Think?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 16:36   Link #1811
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
KyoAni should really collab with Nitro+ and cross this over with Chaos;Head....
Every action scene makes me wish for a full blown action series from KyoAni. It would be awesome.
Old 2012-10-26, 17:26   Link #1812
Divini
Senpai!

I bet if Yuuta sent that "Love You Forever" mail to Rikka, Dekomori, or Shinka (last year), they'd fall in love with him instantly!
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 21:07   Link #1813
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I've made a blog post about some "holy places" for this show -- real places used as backgrounds. For example, the double railway bridge over the Setogawa River at Ishiyama, in the eastern part of the city of Otsu, which is just northeast of Kyoto:

I've included a few more comparisons, along with a video of one fan's tour of sites, and links to Japanese pages with many more photos.

[off-topic] Since I love The Tale of Genji so much, I have to add that Lady Murasaki is supposed to have started writing that novel in August 1004 AD when she was living at the Ishiyama-dera temple, on the river about a mile south of the big bridges shown in the anime. [/off-topic]
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-10-26 at 21:19.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 21:52   Link #1814
RJ TAYLER

Good use of the location = good source of the inspiration. Once again the studio proves to be top notch in this regard. I hope at least some-things toursit-like flow the way of the Otsu region through the exposure this series gives it. That railway station was a highlight too, quite unusual with the grass between the tracks, don't have that where I live (fire risk) and I thought it to be a kind form of 'artistic licence' on the studio's part. Pleasantly surprised when it was not the case.
Old 2012-10-26, 23:13   Link #1815
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I stand corrected about what I've said earlier- Here is the full class roster:

EDIT:

They've also included something else, I think it's about the romance in this series...

Old 2012-10-26, 23:22   Link #1816
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Looks like we got ourselves a badass here.
Wait what? How is my thinking the new opening is toned down for no reason other than chickening out in the face of whining and is boring compared to the one they used originally in any way related to my being a badass o_O? I am a fairly meek fellow as I would rate myself but I don't back out of speaking my mind, take it as you will.
Old 2012-10-26, 23:34   Link #1817
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Wait what? How is my thinking the new opening is toned down for no reason other than chickening out in the face of whining and is boring compared to the one they used originally in any way related to my being a badass o_O? I am a fairly meek fellow as I would rate myself but I don't back out of speaking my mind, take it as you will.
Because, the fact that you think an OP needs to hurt the eyes of it's viewers to prove itself shows how hardcore you are compared to the rest of us since you can take it and enjoy it like a real man.

You do realized the only thing they have changed is the seizure inducing flashing right? It's not like the OP had some serious controversial images that stirred up the internet into some political and social debate.
Old 2012-10-26, 23:36   Link #1818
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Because the old OP is epileptic threat...Your eyes must be really tough
Old 2012-10-26, 23:41   Link #1819
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I have to agree that the original OP is really better. It hurts my eyes a lot through (the new one is still a little).

So it's a conflict feeling, kinda disappointed that they changed it, even when knowing that it has to be eventually.
Old 2012-10-26, 23:53   Link #1820
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...They've also included something else, I think it's about the romance in this series...

It's an interview with the writer ("series composition"), Hanada Jukki, in which he talks about the general evolution of the story. He talks about getting very chuuni expressions from the original novel, and thinks they will be successful if people really find them embarrassing.

I'll put this next bit in spoilers since it hints at how the story will go. It didn't bother me whatsoever, but if you are extremely spoiler-phobic you can forgo reading it.
Spoiler for future direction of story:
By the way, I like both versions of the OP, but the first version was more exciting, despite being harder to watch. I didn't feel a seizure coming on, but I couldn't see everything as it went by. Nevertheless, I liked it that way. Maybe I'm also meek but hardcore, lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-10-27 at 00:13.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chuunibyou, drama, romance, romantic comedy, school, seinen