AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-07, 01:18   Link #521
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
@ bludvein Ise still get to improve his knight and bishop forms also he needs to master DD
not even including his new body so Ise has a lot room for growth

@Reaper I doubt a dragon king even close to a heavenly dragon like sky black says
but maybe could Tiamat the strongest of the dragon kings
Which is exactly what i said.....

The dividing gear will probably make its appearance in the subspecies, because its current form presents too much of a hazard. Even if we ignore the lifespan problems, it was brought up that extended use could damage the BG because of contradicting natures.

The Trianna issue also falls under basic specs. Obviously he needs to stabilize the forms through familiarity, but this isn't anything new or exciting.

I wasn't saying Ise had no room for growth, just that there isn't nearly so much room for it in regards to his SG. Saji has barely scratched the surface of what his SGs can do.
Old 2012-12-07, 02:18   Link #522
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Which is exactly what i said.....

The dividing gear will probably make its appearance in the subspecies, because its current form presents too much of a hazard. Even if we ignore the lifespan problems, it was brought up that extended use could damage the BG because of contradicting natures.

The Trianna issue also falls under basic specs. Obviously he needs to stabilize the forms through familiarity, but this isn't anything new or exciting.

I wasn't saying Ise had no room for growth, just that there isn't nearly so much room for it in regards to his SG. Saji has barely scratched the surface of what his SGs can do.
Well there is one thing that he still hasn't used and won't be able to use for a while, King form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Ok the way I read it wasn't it said that now with all the other 4 his original SG is complete, not that he has 4 more SG in him to use therefore 4 other BB but yeah each of the other pieces do have there own ability and also a piece of Vitra's conscious
They are still seperate SG. meaning that he can only use one of their abilities at a time. It's complete with the fact that Vritra's consciousness is restored again. I wonder if there is a possibility that all the Vritra SGs will end up combining into a single one and creating a new longinus. Doing that would allow Saji to use the individual abilities in unison while also creating a higher ceiling for his growth.
Old 2012-12-07, 02:31   Link #523
bludvein

King form? There is no king form, and even if there was the King represents no significant power boost. Just like in chess the Queen is by far the most powerful piece on the board.

Unless your getting all metaphorical on me and are just referring to him having his own team?
Old 2012-12-07, 03:05   Link #524
cyberdemon

Quote:
King form? There is no king form, and even if there was the King represents no significant power boost. Just like in chess the Queen is by far the most powerful piece on the board.

Unless your getting all metaphorical on me and are just referring to him having his own team?
Ise doesnt exactly inhabit the realm of common sense. Hed probably find a way to give the king piece power. BG evolves with its owners needs. As a king hed lack triana and BG would evolve to suit the new need. If there is a piece. There would be a form to suit it. Its just a matter of how creative the author gets with it.
Old 2012-12-07, 03:44   Link #525
sky black swordman

Quote:
Saji may have an upper limit incomparable to Ise's, but Vritra was always that kind of dragon. Instead, he needs to master 4 different SGs, a balance breaker, and maybe his own version of [Breakdown the Beast] or w/e you want to call it. He still has a crap ton of room for growth in just his SG alone.
Such an ability show not be possible. Juggernaut drive and Breakdown the beast were abilities built in to the sacred gear by GOD from the bible.
I don't think he intended that or thought that someone collect the SG's containing pieces of Vritra's soul put them in one body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
They are still seperate SG. meaning that he can only use one of their abilities at a time. It's complete with the fact that Vritra's consciousness is restored again. I wonder if there is a possibility that all the Vritra SGs will end up combining into a single one and creating a new longinus. Doing that would allow Saji to use the individual abilities in unison while also creating a higher ceiling for his growth.
Very true.
If such a thing is possible, I see Kiba accomplishing this feat more then Saji.

Not to put Saji down, but remember some of Saji's power ups are connected to Ise.
According to volume 6,
Quote:
Apparently, connecting myself with you - the Sekiryuutei, who reached Balance Breaker - and taking your blood had an influence on my body. It seems like the line which was disconnected from my body also reflected the information of the Sekiryuutei it had taken data of.”
Ise gave Saji the start, so Saji attaining Virtra was only possible through Ise, who is growing in a lets just unique way.
Old 2012-12-07, 03:51   Link #526
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Such an ability show not be possible. Juggernaut drive and Breakdown the beast were abilities built in to the sacred gear by GOD from the bible.
I don't think he intended that or thought that someone collect the SG's containing pieces of Vritra's soul put them in one body.
Maybe his end result will be different, but Vritra is "awake" and SGs are highly adaptable. I think its very possible that he could get a similar result. He already has a Vritra mode which is similar already, although its not controllable yet.
Old 2012-12-07, 13:09   Link #527
Red_Zeal_Knight

Well simply don't see how Vritra at full power to be equal the Ddraig at full power
Though all 4 SG becoming one sounds like another pawn is going to become a mutant pawn piece too
Old 2012-12-07, 13:48   Link #528
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Ddraig and Albion were sealed by God. That's it. Juggernaut Drive is using the grudge of the dragon and the other previous users to over-ride that seal, allowing that power to come out.

Beat-Down the Beast is just using a "living" SG as a power source.

Saji already has a more complete form of JD or CCQ. He can turn into his dragon. Neither Ise or Vali can accomplish that, likely due to the seal. Vritra and Fanir were sealed by different people than God, or else the seal would be stronger. If Boosted Gear or Divine Dividing get the same ability that Saji has, the world would end.
Old 2012-12-07, 19:23   Link #529
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ddraig and Albion were sealed by God. That's it. Juggernaut Drive is using the grudge of the dragon and the other previous users to over-ride that seal, allowing that power to come out.
I think God did create Juggernaut Drive ability and built it into to the BG and DD.
Volume 9, During Ise's second dive in to depths of Boosted Gear:
Quote:
[ Infinite refers to Ophis, while Dream means Great Red. Sneering at Ophis and despising Great Red who is also a red dragon. It's a mystery who came up with this chant. I wonder if it was God himself? ]
so if Elsha was right then God did create Juggernaut Drive, since from what I have read the chant seems to be needed.

For one to go into Juggernaut Drive ones rage must go way beyond a certain level. As well as the chant to activate it.
However, the rage may not be needed after all in volume 4 and 7, Vail try to use it against Ise (no rage)and just started the chant to activate JD. In volume 7, Vail was a bit pissed, but I would not say he had given into his anger and just began the chant.

I think after so many users and the unsatisfactory lives, the way they died, and along with their regerts. All of this accumulate changed JD.
Old 2012-12-07, 19:42   Link #530
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I think God did create Juggernaut Drive ability and built it into to the BG and DD.
Volume 9, During Ise's second dive in to depths of Boosted Gear: so if Elsha was right then God did create Juggernaut Drive, since from what I have read the chant seems to be needed.

For one to go into Juggernaut Drive ones rage must go way beyond a certain level. As well as the chant to activate it.
However, the rage may not be needed after all in volume 4 and 7, Vail try to use it against Ise (no rage)and just started the chant to activate JD. In volume 7, Vail was a bit pissed, but I would not say he had given into his anger and just began the chant.

I think after so many users and the unsatisfactory lives, the way they died, and along with their regerts. All of this accumulate changed JD.
Then why seal them in the first place, if he was leaving them free to rampage at full power?
Old 2012-12-07, 20:35   Link #531
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Then why seal them in the first place, if he was leaving them free to rampage at full power?
How knows, maybe in hopes they would change themselfs.
Comapred to back then when they fought and rampaged without care about the places they destroyed or about others they killed, now Ddraig and Albion are much calmer and more controlled and even care about others, and most especially their current hosts Ise and Vail repectively. Ddraig even cried when Ise died, which is something that he might have never done before.
Back then all they cared about was, becoming stronger and their duel to prove who was stronger between the 2 and nothing else.

As to why he created JD(The ability that lets them use their full power) maybe it was for it to use of as protection. To protect the ones important to the users.
In volume 9 :
Quote:
"Still, they must have things they treasured."

Though his Sekiryuutei seniors haven't spoken a word, but it must be true, they were only swayed by power. Same for me... if I were to feel like I was losing something precious, I will seek power. And this will activate Juggernaut.
Or maybe it was to stop beings with God level power or Eivil Gods.

Then again this is just speculation.
Also does anybody think that his should be changed to my?

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-12-07 at 21:13.
Old 2012-12-07, 20:46   Link #532
Insane
Banned

I wonder when Ise will be able to fly using his own demon wings instead of Ddraig's booster (In my opinion, he relies on Ddraig' power too much).
Ah, i know, maybe he would look much cooler if he's flying using his demon wings while in balance breaker armor (just like Azazel)
Old 2012-12-07, 21:31   Link #533
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I wonder when Ise will be able to fly using his own demon wings instead of Ddraig's booster (In my opinion, he relies on Ddraig' power too much).
Ah, i know, maybe he would look much cooler if he's flying using his demon wings while in balance breaker armor (just like Azazel)
gotta wonder if his wings will remain devil wings or will be dragon wings normally now.
Old 2012-12-07, 21:50   Link #534
Red_Zeal_Knight

Well devil wings looks very similar dragon wings
Maybe only colour different red for dragon wings and black for devil wings
Old 2012-12-07, 22:06   Link #535
Newhope

God probably didn't create the Juggernaut drive intentionally it's more than likely a side effect of the sealing, the power of the Dragons are sealed and normally the Sacred Gear user can only access part of that power the chant removes the seal allowing full accesses to that power at the price of losing there sanity and life.
Old 2012-12-07, 23:11   Link #536
bludvein

Quote:
Well simply don't see how Vritra at full power to be equal the Ddraig at full power
Though all 4 SG becoming one sounds like another pawn is going to become a mutant pawn piece too
I don't think anybody ever claimed as much. Obviously Vritra is nowhere near the raw power of Ddraig. Vritra is said to be the weakest of the dragon kings after all, and none of them are on a level with the heavenly dragons.

Thats not the point though. Vritra was said to have the most amount of techniques and he has that special fire breath. Basically Saji is stuck with the dragon that is practically the ultimate technique type.

Vritra's power is not inconsiderable, but Saji doesn't have the same route to power available that Ise does(at least not as a long-term solution). Saji right now seems to have a power-type mentality with a technique-type skill set. That can only get him so far.

It is actually kinda similar to Xenovia actually. A bunch of available powers from the Excalibur shards and she is not even using them most of the time.

EDIT:
Quote:
Well devil wings looks very similar dragon wings
Maybe only colour different red for dragon wings and black for devil wings
Anyway, I always pictured devil wings being like small(relatively) bat wings, while Ise's dragon wings being kinda large in comparison. Not to mentioned scaled with claws. So they are pretty different.
Old 2012-12-08, 00:27   Link #537
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
He is going to have to learn how to fly sonner or later. Even more now,
according to info on volume 14, Ddraig may still be sleeping. And since Ise relies on Ddraig to do the flying for him in BB, he will not be able to fly.
So he may have to take some flying lessons.

Ise has his Devil wings and in BB his dragon wings, but I wonder if now he has a 3rd set. He is now a humanoid dragon, who's body was from the flesh of GR.
So he may have a second set of dragon wings, that resembles GR's wings. 3 sets all together.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-12-08 at 00:40.
Old 2012-12-10, 07:52   Link #538
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
God probably didn't create the Juggernaut drive intentionally it's more than likely a side effect of the sealing, the power of the Dragons are sealed and normally the Sacred Gear user can only access part of that power the chant removes the seal allowing full accesses to that power at the price of losing there sanity and life.
It's more appropriate to term it as "Forbidden technique" though, since JD also exist in other types of soul-sealed creature SGs(in a different name but the effects and drawbacks are similar). In other regard, the drawbacks of using JD and its kind are quite fair since to acquire a great amount of power-boost you need to increase the risk of it all the more when you're using inhuman beings power. The relation between the owner of SG and the soul inside it resembles that of a contract after all, just that the more you master it the less riskier it for you it's a borrowed power after all.
Old 2012-12-16, 14:08   Link #539
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

man yall have been busy XD cant even keep track of this thing anymore lol

Anyways i thought god created JD and breakdown the beast because he didnt like them like the chant of ddraigs JD refferred to god hating dragons. although i dont know about breakdown the beast cause we dont know what that chant is...
Old 2012-12-17, 01:35   Link #540
Voceane

Issei has a part of the white fused with his SG. So what will happend if Vali die. Doesn't his SG will go back in one part? So what will become Issei with the red and the white fighting in himself or can he pacify the 2?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life