AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chuunibyou

Notices

Old 2012-11-09, 09:25   Link #2001
halibonga

original video i posted on episode discussion was removed, so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Dfk...eature=mh_lolz

I will not be held responsible if your eyeballs pop out after viewing this...LOL
halibonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 11:27   Link #2002
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by halibonga View Post
original video i posted on episode discussion was removed, so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Dfk...eature=mh_lolz

I will not be held responsible if your eyeballs pop out after viewing this...LOL
Don't click! He just wants you to have to pour bleach on your eyes.

Click if you want to see a guy in a swimsuit do the Chuu2 OP.

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 19:26   Link #2003
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

That was so hot.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 13:30   Link #2004
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
久しぶりじゃん!

Quote:
(Right to left)
It's a gathering of sparkling Santas at this secret Christmas!
We have a lot of lovely and lively Santas this Christmas! We've received your "phrases you want [these Santas] to say on Christmas" and have picked the best!

Title:The Secret Santa Society and the sleepy Christmas

Shinka Nibutani: This beauty works with Yuuta as their class's class reps. She's sociable, a cheerleader, and the most popular girl among the guys, but she was infected with a severe case of chuunibyou in her past.

What you'd like to hear from Nibutani on Christmas:
"It was inevitable that I'd spend Christmas with you." Jonathon from Aichi Prefecture
Nibutani shows her real chuunibyou side she had prior to meeting the others. Supervisor Ishihara was the one to choose this tsundere-like phrase. "If you heard this from her, it would mean you two are really close in her heart."

Kumin Tsuyuri: She's one year above the others. This nap-loving girl always has "my pillow" beside her. For this very easy-going person, the clubroom is her only comfort.

What you'd like to hear from Kumin on Christmas:
"Shall we nap together?" Nerimakumin from Tokyo
Yep, this is definitely what Kumin would say! "This isn't something she'd only say on Christmas. I'm sure she said it when she was recruiting people to nap beside her. (laughs) Unfortunately, these words do not have a romantic meaning behind them."

Kimera: A cat who Rikka bound in a contract to become her familiar (or so she continues to say). Naturally its wings were placed on by Rikka.

Rikka Takanashi: A chuunibyou patient who is not only in Yuuta's class, but lives in the same apartment building. Her self-created backstory is that she's the "User of the Devilish Truth Stare." Her feminine charms are approximately nil.

What you'd like to hear from Rikka on Christmas:
"My soul has guided me to select this Treasured Box that I present to you." Bocchan from Hokkaido
A "Treasured Box" Christmas present?! If she said that when handing over a gift, it can't be too bad. "Surely you'd be worried that this 'Treasured Box' would be something Rikka selected from her own collection. (laughs)"

Is Nibutani about to pull a prank on this sleepy Rikka?! By the way, Chimera is also dressed for Christmas.

Rikka would say Christmas is a "celebration that has nothing to do with heteroploidy!" Regardless, it appears all the members of the "Oriental Magical Napping Society of Summer" have been gathered this time. Rikka said she wanted to capture the chief of heteroploidy, Santa Claus, but....she's starting to fall asleep before the master of 18 napping methods, Kumin-senpai, goes to sleep! Rikka-san, we're about to exchange presents!

"I don't think Rikka would chose something that's out of character for her. She'd fret and fret before handing over something like metallic air gun parts. As for Yuuta, he'd be concerned about what to choose. He'd ask Isshiki and end up giving her a bouquet of flowers. There's no way he'd give her something chuunibyouish. (laughs)" (Supervisor Tatsuya Ishihara)

The two had a really nice atmosphere during the fifth episode. It was pleasant to see them acting like a high school couple. Now it's time for the peak of the party: the present exchange!

"Nibutani would be sensible and get Kumin a cute pillow... Kumin would give the milk-hating girl Dekomori some yogurt with lots of calcium so she would grow... During this, the happiest person would have to be Yuuta since it's just an ordinary exchange of presents."

It looks like Yuuta hasn't arrived yet but...this party-in-reality is waiting for him! Come on Yuuta!

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 14:17   Link #2005
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I-I never knew one article could have so many attention grabbing phrases !
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 07:54   Link #2006
kazzuya13

Is the Ln and the Anime have different story?
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 23:33   Link #2007
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
ED Single cover art:

Track listing:
1. INSIDE IDENTITY (Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! ED theme song)
2. OUTSIDER
3. INSIDE IDENTITY (no vocals)
4. OUTSIDER (no vocals)

All songs are composed/arranged/lyrics written by ZAQ
Seriously, how cool is that album art? I'm pretty psyched for this.
Old 2012-11-14, 23:36   Link #2008
Hakumen
Sankishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
words can't express just how endearing that MILF is like. Her husband is one lucky man.
Old 2012-11-15, 09:04   Link #2009
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
It was announced today that there will be a public radio show/recording and mini-concert on 2012/12/30. The main four female seiyuu (Maaya Uchida, Chinatsu Akasaki, Azumi Asakura, and Sumire Uesaka) as well as ZAQ will perform.

Old 2012-11-15, 23:52   Link #2010
Metaler

I didn't know where to put this but... Here it is:

Spoiler for let's see you deny this:

Nope, can't deny that.

Chilliest anime girl ever. Calmer than you. Calmer than anyone else 'round here.
Old 2012-11-16, 02:14   Link #2011
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

For a company that bemoans about the difficulty of animating mechas... it's almost blatant trolling.

Natch.
Old 2012-11-16, 02:53   Link #2012
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Kyoani can do anything if they add schoolgirls into it.
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 03:55   Link #2013
rulfo

Awwww I'm kinda disappointed that's CGI....
Old 2012-11-16, 04:05   Link #2014
Serphirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Spoiler for Vid:

For a company that bemoans about the difficulty of animating mechas... it's almost blatant trolling.

Natch.
What's supposed to be this?
Serphirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 04:19   Link #2015
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

It's a preview to the bonus un-aired short movie included with Blu-Ray volume 1, "Depth of Field ~ A Play About Love and Hate".
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 04:23   Link #2016
Serphirs

Movie? D: Seriously? (I mean, I know it's short but...)
Serphirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 08:14   Link #2017
Warm Mist

3DPD mecha a shit.

No but seriously, I hope they draw some things by hand, like they did for Dekomori's... whatever that is.

Their CGI is not bad, but it's still anime-tier CGI.
Warm Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 19:57   Link #2018
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
What's wrong with adults having dreams? What's wrong with believing in justice? That's right, here's where they change the world!

Even in an extra, mecha make this severalfold cooler. Now all we need is one of the OMNSS to become a magical girl in some fashion, and I will be satisfied.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 04:47   Link #2019
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:

Natch.
Interesting, could that be one of the reasons why still haven't made a third season for FMP yet? :/
Old 2012-11-22, 15:24   Link #2020
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

"Just before on-air comments"!
Supervisor Tatsuya Ishihara:
Quote:
Adolescence is "painful."

This is Ishihara.

I'm not sure if people who are currently experiencing "adolescence," or "the best time of their lives" as it's called now, are aware of that feeling. Sure they may go "Ah, now I'm an adolescent" or feel like their lives are reminiscent of something they saw on TV or in movies, but that's not the same as an adult looking back at "the prime of their life."

I believe this anime is "intended for adults" because the people who are suffering from "chuunibyou" have no awareness or perception that they are infected from it. (of course we are also trying to please younger audiences as well)

People who become aware of "chuunibyou" escape from the disease and completely forget about it once they become an adult.

"Chuunibyou" isn't merely acting; it's more a state of mind. From the moment I was assigned to this show, various memories have popped up in my head. Owwww.... Chuunibyou is a part of adolescence or at least a form of it. Surely the butterfly does not remember anything when it is in chrysalis form.

Everyone becomes an adult. And so they forget about when they had "chuunibyou." That's why those "chuuni" times are embarrassing, bittersweet, and lovely. It's like they're over in a blink of an eye.

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! will begin broadcasting next week. Resonate! Come to the gratifying Chuuni World.
Character Designer/Chief Animation Director Kazumi Ikeda:
Quote:
This is Ikeda, the character designer.

We're coming up on the broadcast of the series. The seiyuu are adding their performance to the images drawn by the anime staff, other sounds are being added, and the "designs" have started to move. The "characters" are now completed. It's been very fun. Though I intended to make the characters cute and "anime-like," I also made sure to ensure you felt their temperature and weight.

Please enjoy Chuunibyou.
Art Director Mutsuo Shinohara:
Quote:
And just like that we're one week from broadcast. It's various forms of excitement around here.

Presently we're in the middle section of the show's backgrounds. We're working hard in a state where, after this portion, just where will both the story as well as images (stages) will be heading...?!

When we see the images move with color, voices and sounds added, and it's a video, I get a different enjoyment of the story from when I was reading the scenario and storyboards. While I'm working on a production, I look forward to seeing it completed. We try to give that same impression to everyone watching. When one episode is done, we want them to feel like they can't wait a week for the next one to air. In order to make something like that, we do our best until the very end. Thank you for all your support.

Tags
chuunibyou, drama, romance, romantic comedy, school, seinen