AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-09-29, 21:51   Link #661
adridezz

Ive been looking at it and playing around but it seems like i cant use my US account. So will I need to create a new account for Amazon co jp version?
adridezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 05:03   Link #662
Always86

Yes. You need a new account when you sign up for any different national Amazon account.
Always86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 10:12   Link #663
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Though do be prepared to pay out the nose for the international tariffs. Those will make the prices soar really high. I once bought a book from there, and while the book was worth only ~$8, the shipping was about $32, so in total I payed $40. Another option would be to use ebay. But be careful there too, and make sure the seller has a good rating on goods delivery.
Old 2014-09-30, 12:15   Link #664
lalovalenz666

random questions:

1. in which volume does yura consider confessing to issei but decides not to because she's not trying to get killed by rias and akeno?

2. has anyone heard if issei and irina kiss in volume 18?

3. in which volume does issei realize that sirzechs and grayfia are married?
lalovalenz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 12:29   Link #665
Royalknightftw

1. IIRC vol 10 or perhaps in SS
2. Just wait and see
3. IIRC vol 5
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 14:23   Link #666
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

1. I believe that was in either volume 14 or a short story. Pretty sure it was in v14.

Spoiler:

3. End of volume 5
Old 2014-10-12, 05:16   Link #667
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookievalenzuela666 View Post
random questions:

1. in which volume does yura consider confessing to issei but decides not to because she's not trying to get killed by rias and akeno?

2. has anyone heard if issei and irina kiss in volume 18?

3. in which volume does issei realize that sirzechs and grayfia are married?
1. That's from the SS The Student Council's Decision.

The other questions were already answered.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 14:05   Link #668
Simonsy

Wasn't there an OVA announced that was supposed to come out before Season 3? Thought i heard something like that, but can't seem to find it anywhere now searching.

On same note, when is Season 3 start? Fall 2015? or what? And when does fall start?
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 14:19   Link #669
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

^yeah i want to ask the same question since my country only have 2 season, dry season and rainy season

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 14:25   Link #670
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

It is supposed to be released in January but there is nothing confirmed yet . We must wait unfortunately
Old 2014-11-08, 14:33   Link #671
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Wasn't there an OVA announced that was supposed to come out before Season 3? Thought i heard something like that, but can't seem to find it anywhere now searching.

On same note, when is Season 3 start? Fall 2015? or what? And when does fall start?
March 10, 2015. The OVA is bundled with the DxD DX1 short story compilation book.

For Season 3, there's no new information about it. The last published info is that the staff for it was announced.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 17:19   Link #672
LowCholesterol

thanks for the information friend, waiting patiently was the best

Old 2015-01-20, 15:27   Link #673
adridezz

I have a question regarding the wings of a devil. Besides Vali no other devil that has appeared has more than 1 pair of wings. Even high class devils only have 1 pair of wings as far as I know. However Irina gained another pair after promoting in Vol 17. So do you guys think we will ever see Issei and the rest get more wings or not really since there is no point to having multiple pairs of devil wings?
adridezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-20, 15:40   Link #674
jopjopjop

Other than Vali, Rizevim also has multiple wings. So for Devils, it seems only those from the Lucifer lineage have multiple wings and the number is based on their power. Vali has 3 pairs, Rizevim has 6.

For Angels, it doesn't work that way, at least for reincarnated Angels. Wings represent rank. Because of the things Irina have done, her rank increased, getting her another pair and easier access to the Heaven's weapon vault.
Old 2015-01-23, 21:33   Link #675
kinghumanity

Hey guys, just wondering, where can I find the translations for the bd special short stories? The one where Issei goes on dates with the girls separately. Baka tsuki just has the main LN translations.
kinghumanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 21:56   Link #676
Poodicus
The One and Only

They haven't been translated. If they ever do, then they'll be posted on Baka-Tsuki
Poodicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 00:33   Link #677
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
uhm quick questions ^^?

1. uhm can Team DxD and it's alliance recreate what rizevim did "yamato no orochi in sg/longinus" on their swords, sacred gears or artifacts that has soul of someone ^^?

2. just wondering when Asia become a High Class Devil will her familliars become her peerage member ^^?

3. I wonder is it possible to give Incinerate Anthem to Irina 0_0 can Irina use it like the previous user was ^^?

4. lastly I'm bit curious what path in attaining/unlocking DD will Vali do?

5. Will uhm Belial reveal a traitor in Vali's Volume ^^?

"uhm I hope Ravel & Raiser isn't death yet "

uhm sorry for many questions
Old 2015-02-14, 03:56   Link #678
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
uhm quick questions ^^?

1. uhm can Team DxD and it's alliance recreate what rizevim did "yamato no orochi in sg/longinus" on their swords, sacred gears or artifacts that has soul of someone ^^?

2. just wondering when Asia become a High Class Devil will her familliars become her peerage member ^^?

3. I wonder is it possible to give Incinerate Anthem to Irina 0_0 can Irina use it like the previous user was ^^?

1.) I don't think that's possible, since based upon what I read that 'miracle' was only possible due to the use of Valerie's Holy Grail and I don't think that her current condition would allow her to use it's powers again...

2.) I think that we have sufficient examples in the novels that non human races can be turned into a servant - they just need to accept Asia's Evil Pieces and at the moment we don't have enough info about them to verify if they will actually do that.

3.) It depends on what the alliance is going to do with Walburga - if she dies a natural death, then the chance of Irina getting this SG is pretty small - but if it's extracted from her - which would also result in Walburga dieing, so the chance of that happening is also pretty small - then Irina might obtain it and if she does,
then I don't see any reason why she would be unable to use in a similar way as the old user.

After all - Reynare in the short moment where she had Asia's SG had no apparent issues in using it, so Irina should be the same.

4.) Probably something involving training ... training and even more training, since so far Vali goes a more regular 'power development', unlike Ise.

5.) Most likely he will be revealed as a traitor, considering that ... from what I heard volume 20 is going to be last volume of the current arc and I think that the Emperor is powerful enough to be a good 'starting antagonist' for the events of the next arc.

Regarding Ravel and Raiser ... I think that Ravel is definitely going to survive since I doubt that the author has the courage to kill of one the girls in Ise's harem.

Unfortunately, I don't think that Raiser has the same 'immunity' so there is a chance that he might be killed...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 04:15   Link #679
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
1.) I don't think that's possible, since based upon what I read that 'miracle' was only possible due to the use of Valerie's Holy Grail and I don't think that her current condition would allow her to use it's powers again...

2.) I think that we have sufficient examples in the novels that non human races can be turned into a servant - they just need to accept Asia's Evil Pieces and at the moment we don't have enough info about them to verify if they will actually do that.

3.) It depends on what the alliance is going to do with Walburga - if she dies a natural death, then the chance of Irina getting this SG is pretty small - but if it's extracted from her - which would also result in Walburga dieing, so the chance of that happening is also pretty small - then Irina might obtain it and if she does,
then I don't see any reason why she would be unable to use in a similar way as the old user.

After all - Reynare in the short moment where she had Asia's SG had no apparent issues in using it, so Irina should be the same.

4.) Probably something involving training ... training and even more training, since so far Vali goes a more regular 'power development', unlike Ise.

5.) Most likely he will be revealed as a traitor, considering that ... from what I heard volume 20 is going to be last volume of the current arc and I think that the Emperor is powerful enough to be a good 'starting antagonist' for the events of the next arc.

Regarding Ravel and Raiser ... I think that Ravel is definitely going to survive since I doubt that the author has the courage to kill of one the girls in Ise's harem.

Unfortunately, I don't think that Raiser has the same 'immunity' so there is a chance that he might be killed...
on no.1 how about contract like asg? "I know it's impossible on sg/longinus without special help" is it possible to combine it on holy and demonic swords/artifacts?

@no. 3 welll uhm according to the

Spoiler for spoilers:

so it's either once she is beaten/or like you said killed they can get her longinus beside her sg type is Independent ^^? so it's possible for team dxd to inherit it unless I'm wrong

@ no.5 why I think belial reveal he is traitor probably because he is kinda friend/ally to vali's grandfather ....... on Volume 20

I hope Ravel and Raizer won't die pray

Last edited by kusabireika; 2015-02-14 at 04:28.
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 07:40   Link #680
LowCholesterol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
uhm quick questions ^^?

1. i but they could do it, with lower quality. but i guess DxD will search the better way to use Holy Grail first if they want to use it, so the posessor wont suffer. i hope they revive Zhuge Liang if they could use the holy grail properly

2. no, Asia will be a future high class devil, but she wouldn't have a peerage. she was easily panicked, and as a king that was a fatal fault

3. hmm, this one was possible and plus Irina was a technique-type fighter,so this would be good. but the way she use Incinerate Anthem would be different with Walburga/her granny, Irina was a swordsman, so she could use the purple fire as a coating on her sword or something better than it.

4.no idea about this one, maybe go to the depth of sacred gear, chatting about wonderfulness of butt with the past hakuryuukou

5. maybe not, it would be dangerous for him. his traitorus act will noticed by the alliance was a better way than revealing it by himself

i also hope they aren't die. but we have valerie with us, so no worries (but she need a training to use holy grail in better way as i mentioned above)

Last edited by LowCholesterol; 2015-02-14 at 12:54. Reason: many mistake on the answer

Tags
dxd