AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: My-Otome Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 9 8.49%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 26.42%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 29 27.36%
7 out of 10 : Good 26 24.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 11.32%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.89%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-16, 22:42   Link #101
coefficientX
mayo is yummy~(‘∇’)

Talking Nao pwned!

Just watched the RAW.

Awww... can't get to see Shizuru in action again.
Miss her so badly... But...

LOL, Nao is da best! "FISH ON!"
Natsuki is just so poooor thing lol.
She should've asked Nao to do the hitch-hiking since the latter looks so pro at it.

And the preview convo is superb lol.
In MH, Yukariko asks ppl to believe that Midori is 17 since the latter proclaims it.
Now back in MO, Yukariko says the same thing to Arika.
Old 2006-02-16, 22:51   Link #102
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks

Nagi reads Nao's books...
Old 2006-02-16, 23:06   Link #103
MattAlchemy

Send a message via AIM to MattAlchemy Send a message via MSN to MattAlchemy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starks

Nagi reads Nao's books...
OMG that was the past Nagi and he reads books like those!

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-02-16 at 23:21.
Old 2006-02-16, 23:12   Link #104
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks

Remember this one?
Old 2006-02-16, 23:14   Link #105
Sakuya
*Artist

This was a pretty nice episode, although nothing big really happens. The Kuroch at the start was pretty scary. Who knew a cute furball would suddenly get huge red eyes like that.

As for Tomoe getting Shizuru out, maybe Tomoe will try to have Shizuru use that new crystal? And because Tomoe saved Shizuru and because maybe she's jealous of Natsuki, she would force Shizuru to fight Natsuki? Or would Tomoe be too loyal to Shizuru to do that? But it would be fun to see Shizuru VS Natsuki again.

As for Natsuki's hitch-hiking, I was so expecting to see her do her sexy voice and booty shake as in MH again but no, this time it was gruff and stiff.

By the way, in the preview, that's definitely Arika. It shows her pigtails flying around for a bit.
Old 2006-02-16, 23:30   Link #106
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

All right kids...let's keep the thread on Episode 19. Thanks.
Old 2006-02-16, 23:56   Link #107
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Dudes, what's up with the spoiler tags? If it's about 19 then there should be no need for tags which Catgirl already said.

Quote:
Nagi wants from Nina to go recruit future candidates (guinea pigs test subjects???) for the project, but Sergey breaks in and offers himself for the job.
Now this is an unexpected move for Sergey due that places him in a dangerous, double-edged position
Who cares about that, I wanna see him as an Otome Frick he survived a nuclear-like explosion, two slave attacks with minimal injuries, imagine him as an Otome. He will be invincible!

But I'm not so sure if these Otomes their talking about are the same as the ones in the opening because if you look at them they HAVE to be robots, their frame is way too small for the average size human.

And Nagi is already threatening Smith, I can see another doublecross down the future.
Old 2006-02-17, 00:01   Link #108
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Watching over and over Natsuki's and Nao's hitchhiking scenes.

And I wonder if Natsuki does really wear panties???

or is it a pun to the Mai-HiME fourth episode about the orphan that stole her underwear from the locker room.
Old 2006-02-17, 01:33   Link #109
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw
The Interior Minister behind the attack 14 years as well as other events certainly explains a lot of things especially on how Schwartz were able to infiltrate Windbloom so easily.
It also increases the likelyhood that Mashiro is not the real princess. And, if those responsible for the Princess's safety realized there was a traitor in their midst, it increases the chances that Rena used her daughter as a decoy while the real princess was taken away, which would make Arika her real daughter and probably Nina as the true Princess.
Old 2006-02-17, 04:29   Link #110
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Watched the raw.. nice episode.. but am too busy to post a comment at the moment. One question though, does Chie know Aoi is 'dead', because I can't think how she could have found out?
Old 2006-02-17, 05:04   Link #111
wombatlord
All Wombats Shall Bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston
Watched the raw.. nice episode.. but am too busy to post a comment at the moment. One question though, does Chie know Aoi is 'dead', because I can't think how she could have found out?
I don't think that Chie knows.
Old 2006-02-17, 05:50   Link #112
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
Dudes, what's up with the spoiler tags? If it's about 19 then there should be no need for tags which Catgirl already said.

Who cares about that, I wanna see him as an Otome Frick he survived a nuclear-like explosion, two slave attacks with minimal injuries, imagine him as an Otome. He will be invincible!

But I'm not so sure if these Otomes their talking about are the same as the ones in the opening because if you look at them they HAVE to be robots, their frame is way too small for the average size human.

And Nagi is already threatening Smith, I can see another doublecross down the future.
Sergay most likely knows this and he's putting himself in this position on purpose. He wants to be loyal to his country and stressing the loyalty out is one way to go about it. But when he finds out just what the true extent of Smith's plan is for the 3 girls (especially once it involves Nina), his real decision maybe yet to come. ^_^

And Vote Sergay for Otome-ship!
Old 2006-02-17, 07:44   Link #113
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston
Dont think she has found out yet, quite impossible if you think about it. Unless Chie and Aoi have some kind of telepathic link to each other, in which would mean that Chie would save her in the first place (hence discarding the need to know about her *death*).

Im not sure what to think of it, but it *seems* that the popularity of Mai-Otome in the Asuki boards have dropped...for this episode at least. Usually, we would have like...10-12 pages of discssion by now. Yet about 20 hours after the episode aired, its currently stuck at page 6. The 2ch links being posted seems limited as well.

Or am I just too paranoid?
Old 2006-02-17, 08:32   Link #114
ando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Im not sure what to think of it, but it *seems* that the popularity of Mai-Otome in the Asuki boards have dropped...for this episode at least. Usually, we would have like...10-12 pages of discssion by now. Yet about 20 hours after the episode aired, its currently stuck at page 6. The 2ch links being posted seems limited as well.

Maybe other people are more interested in Torino Olympic.
Sorry, off topic.
Old 2006-02-17, 11:52   Link #115
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Dont think she has found out yet, quite impossible if you think about it. Unless Chie and Aoi have some kind of telepathic link to each other, in which would mean that Chie would save her in the first place (hence discarding the need to know about her *death*).

Some of us are actually busy working not to mention that some of us do have lives outside of Animesuki.

Although you'll find most of us at shoujoai.com these days.

--LW
Old 2006-02-17, 11:56   Link #116
Seska

Mmm,

If the Nanomaschines stops the ageing (getting old) of the cells, why is then Miss Maria so old?

Or perhaps she is an old Otome, how have given birth to a child. And for more rumours, could it be Mashiro? (same Haircolour).

And with this corrupt Minister, the baby can come from her. Perhaps she helps him or the people.

Man, its really strange. But im waiting for an good Sub to know more wahts going on...

Mfg,
Seska
Old 2006-02-17, 12:06   Link #117
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando
Maybe other people are more interested in Torino Olympic.
Sorry, off topic.
off topic:... yah quite true, its refreshing to watch this once in few yr..

btw...seems like sergey is one ignorant man -_- nagi knew every move that sergey takes but than sergey keep going into the trap and let nagi toying wif him...

Spoiler for quote tomoe sentence:

Spoiler for mai appearances:
Old 2006-02-17, 12:15   Link #118
Seska

Perhaps, Mai is there all the time, but whe dont saw her...

Perhaps shes on camouflage like Mikoto (the Cat)
But, in that case. What would she looks like?

Happy guessing *g

Mfg,
Seska
Old 2006-02-17, 12:27   Link #119
Hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska
Perhaps, Mai is there all the time, but whe dont saw her...

Perhaps shes on camouflage like Mikoto (the Cat)
But, in that case. What would she looks like?

Happy guessing *g

Mfg,
Seska
She's Mushroom no doubt about it !!!!
Old 2006-02-17, 13:08   Link #120
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska
Mmm,

If the Nanomaschines stops the ageing (getting old) of the cells, why is then Miss Maria so old?

Or perhaps she is an old Otome, how have given birth to a child. And for more rumours, could it be Mashiro? (same Haircolour).

And with this corrupt Minister, the baby can come from her. Perhaps she helps him or the people.

Man, its really strange. But im waiting for an good Sub to know more wahts going on...

Mfg,
Seska
Probably because the way Midori's gem was created. As said already, it was made by analyzing GEMs so it was made from scratch and probably has some features that aren't present in the standard ones. Assuming that's the case.

Holy crap though, immortality.
Closed Thread