AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Yotsuba Inheritance Arc (Volume 16) Rating
Perfect 10 67 68.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-03, 01:15   Link #441
Abysmalheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
If you don't want to believe it, it is fine. lol~~~~~~~~~~~
The picture specifically shows the volume title with page numbers.

This is why I posted both Japanese and my short English translation. Who knows?!? Masaki may be really crazy over Miyuki enough to jump the ship.
At least, Maya will not let Nuclear launch code out of her hand, yet.
I just can't understand why Angie would be in the cover with the stage leading to 10MC meeting and the fact that masaki would propose so early when there could be more development.
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:18   Link #442
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
I agree with @True, the spoilers we were given had some major holes in it. If we take those at face value, they don't make sense unless there were other "lies" that went along with them.

If this was true, then, the spoiler about who Tatsuya's mother is cannot be true. Unless she is also not who she is as depicted.
The lie part is itself a lie. Either way Miyuki is not Tatsuya's blood related sister, she's an enhanced clone of a dead magician.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:21   Link #443
Abysmalheart

This volume is so unclear on many things well from what we have that is so far I haven't heard of tatsuya's opinion on this at all is he keeping quiet and has a plan ?
Old 2015-05-03, 01:24   Link #444
Armando99

[QUOTE=Echizen777;5521470]Huh? Miyuki is chosen as heir, right? Or it's Tatsuya? If Miyuki is heir, how could they propose to her?

I could understand your confusion. Why would one heir propose to another heir. It just does not make sense.

Unless the two clans are maybe planning to join into one family/clan.

It's not like it's going to happen. Miyuki will just send a reply which partially reads: "are you kidding me? Didn't you read who my fiancée is? Heh! Heh!"
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:25   Link #445
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysmalheart View Post
I just can't understand why Angie would be in the cover with the stage leading to 10MC meeting and the fact that masaki would propose so early when there could be more development.
If you look at the picture, it only shows one page with her face. The other page seems to have some information. I think, we may have to wait for a person to share additional spoilers.

This is definitely weird because Yotsuba already decided the heir and her fiance. Suddenly Ichijou raises objection, and Masaki officially proposed to Miyuki. I am already dying for vol.17. Anyway, Masaki x Miyuki cannot happen for two reasons: for Maya, Miyuki is only way to control Tatsuya, and for now Tatsuya is only man for Miyuki. I feel like, Kudo is plotting something behind Ichijou to weaken Yotsuba, and some 10MC politics may get involved.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:32   Link #446
Echizen777

Quote:
If you look at the picture, it only shows one page with her face. The other page seems to have some information. I think, we may have to wait for a person to share additional spoilers.

This is definitely weird because Yotsuba already decided the heir and her fiance. Suddenly Ichijou raises objection, and Masaki officially proposed to Miyuki. I am already dying for vol.17. Anyway, Masaki x Miyuki cannot happen for two reasons: for Maya, Miyuki is only way to control Tatsuya, and for now Tatsuya is only man for Miyuki. I feel like, Kudo is plotting something behind Ichijou to weaken Yotsuba, and some 10MC politics may get involved.
And despite all of this there's nothing about Tatsuya's opinion, that's just too weird, he's like a toy in her hands according to these spoilers even though he can oppose Maya. Why aren't all illustrations posted anyway? A lot of fake spoilers seem mixed with the true ones.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:34   Link #447
Armando99

Quote:

And then the whole clans trying to harm the Yotsuba's get's nuked.

Hell based on some of the spoilers, like @True said earlier, Tatsuya could already be the "Sauron" of Mahouka world with the completion of his new magics.
Old 2015-05-03, 01:35   Link #448
Abysmalheart

Quote:

hmm interesting.....
This is my guess alone but the subject minorou presented in the thesis competition may be the means to set tatsuya free of his bond or patch him up well this is only a guess as I have not much understanding in the magic of mahouka.

I also noticed some errors in the spoiler you mentioned True for one thing it's new years gathering not spring gathering also how would the school know they aren't siblings did they come out and say they are yotsubas/not blood related? this seems so unlikely to happen as I remember hayama saying to tatsuya that until miyuki come to mayas side she would not be revealed.
Old 2015-05-03, 01:47   Link #449
TrueAlchemist

In order remove some confusion, this is how I found spoilers.
Spoiler for Spoiler regarding 2chan.:

So, if you guys are also hanging around 2chan's spoiler thread, I think, these guys' post may be a little more reliable than others.
Old 2015-05-03, 01:48   Link #450
caminhas
Golden Sorcerer

Quote:
hmm interesting.....
This is my guess alone but the subject minorou presented in the thesis competition may be the means to set tatsuya free of his bond or patch him up well this is only a guess as I have not much understanding in the magic of mahouka.

I also noticed some errors in the spoiler you mentioned True for one thing it's new years gathering not spring gathering also how would the school know they aren't siblings did they come out and say they are yotsubas/not blood related? this seems so unlikely to happen as I remember hayama saying to tatsuya that until miyuki come to mayas side she would not be revealed.
probably because the news of the new heir of the yotsuba came out to light, since the 10MC are central figure of japanese magicians
caminhas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:58   Link #451
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
1. 慶春会
慶: Celebration
春: Spring
会: Gathering
This is why I used, "Spring celebration meeting".

2. I am just a messenger, and I am doing my best to confirm the information as much as possible.
I already shared how I get the spoiler in the previous posts. And, this is LN not textbook. Everything can always change based on the author's intention.
Old 2015-05-03, 02:01   Link #452
nurismail
want to learn japanese ..

Quote:
This is the last spoiler @ 2chan. (Post 622)
Spoiler for spoiler:

It is preview of vol.17. this is a piece of work....
so everybody know that the siblings from yotsuba then?
nurismail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 02:01   Link #453
Armando99

Don't worry about it @True, most of us understand that you are trying your best to give us accurate info.

Thanks for your work man!
Old 2015-05-03, 02:06   Link #454
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurismail View Post
This is the last spoiler post by the person who started posting spoiler. I think, it is a part of preview @ vol.17.
For vol.16, it is unknown that students know who they are, but in vol.17 I think, they may know because Yotsuba sent out the official notice to other 10MC in vol.16 if spoilers are true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Don't worry about it @True, most of us understand that you are trying your best to give us accurate info. Thanks for your work man!
These spoilers were also shocked to me, too because we still have one week before the release date. I was just hanging out in order to get some information on Kuroba Twin Gaiden, and some weirdo showed up and started posting spoilers. And, in the morning, another person is starting to post pictures of vol.16.
Old 2015-05-03, 02:16   Link #455
amtro
Distro

Confirmed: Tatsuya came from Dahan. He was one of Maya's unfertilized eggs.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 02:19   Link #456
Darkonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
That would be interesting before making her infertile they took some of her eggs.
Darkonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 02:19   Link #457
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurismail View Post
I think people distancing from them not because they are sibling. That are because they are yotsuba
Crazy Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 02:22   Link #458
Verisimilitude

Honestly, the atmosphere in First High for their final year is going to be extremely awkward.......
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 02:23   Link #459
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
OMG!!! And, if he was one of unfertilized eggs, I wonder who donated the sperm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Frog View Post
I think people distancing from them not because they are sibling. That are because they are yotsuba
That is what I think, too. Everyone knows how close they are, so everyone would be okay with it, but with Yotsuba's name people may distance from them because Yotsuba is specialized in hunting down magicians who betray the country. Even though Yotsuba goes after traitors, in some way, they are still hunting their own kinds, so they may try to stay away from them.
Old 2015-05-03, 02:25   Link #460
IndexOfIdeas

now i want to know what the anti tatsuya on first high feels when they know that tatsuya is a yotsuba

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
satroll, shippers tragedy