AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Yotsuba Inheritance Arc (Volume 16) Rating
Perfect 10 67 68.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-07, 02:57   Link #1361
TheLaG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Frog View Post
I want to ask something, if yotsuba clan gains enough power to take on all the other clans, what 10MC can do to yotsuba? drop or exclude yotsuba from 10MC?
Nah, I don't think this is about it, I guess about power, it's means political influence mostly, secondly Military power, if Yotsuba eclipse other clans, they probably can ignore their rights and proposals, that is the main issue. I don't think that Yotsuba can still overpower them in direct fight, because probably with rest families will be also government (it's beneficial for government to have multiple clans, this way they can control them, if there is only one powerful clan, it's hard to control it, government becomes this clan property). And if Yotsuba ignores 10 MC, there is no point in 10 MC for Yotsuba, they can just withdraw from it, but the issue with rest clans and government will surface.
TheLaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 03:01   Link #1362
fujin of shadows

Quote:
I want to ask something, if yotsuba clan gains enough power to take on all the other clans, what 10MC can do to yotsuba? drop or exclude yotsuba from 10MC?
They can't drop or exclude the Yotsuba. To do so would be suicide.
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 03:08   Link #1363
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLaG View Post
*FACEPALM* about Lina magic, looks somebody need to read few volumes, especially volume 14, where Tatsuya explains about FAE theory. And yes, probably better to stop it here and move to other thread...

As for 10 MC, I doubt they will not vote for Yotsuba, coz it's definitely one of most influential families. Also, they must consider, that leaving Yotsuba out of 10 MC, will give them more freedom, right now they have restrictions which are placed on 10 MC, yes they are not absolute, but they still are restrictions.

About Misaki, TrueAlchemist already stated, they can't marry Masaki and Miyuki, because they are future clan heads, this means somebody must resign from position of clan head, and I doubt it will be Miyuki, she was just announced, then this means Masaki probably will need to leave family. Second option, is that Ichijou clan is against decision of making Miyuki head of Yotsuba, maybe some shenanigans involved, like agreement between Ichijou and Kuroba families for example. Last part to consider, how they will make this happen, this marriage proposal, might do the job if there is something more than just offering Masaki as sacrifice for this. But still there is no understanding, what are benefits of Ichijou clan, because Miyuki won't leave her position as future head (coz this is beneficial for Tatsuya from her point of view + she will marry Tatsuya, which was ultimate dream), but maybe Ichijou clan might offer something REALLY good for her and Tatsuya.

As for Tatsuya harem, I doubt Honoka will make some move, even doubt she will try to do something, she was already rejected by Tatsuya with some explanation. Mayumi might do something, maybe not in volume 17, but in future, I might consider her as marriage proposal to Tatsuya from Saegusa family, but I doubt this will work.

Others, I think it's better to not even consider them, they probably will distance themselves from Tatsuya.
I find your face palm quite offensive and so I just want to make it clear one last time the debate is not whether Lina magic can kill tatsuya or not but whether Lina can kill/ beat tatsuya. It's pretty obvious her magic can kill him if it hit him in the head but that apply to pretty much a lot of people even masaki's signature magic, fact is Lina lost the fight so I suggest you reread the fight before even suggesting Lina could beat tatsuya cause it seem like you can't comprehend that she lost. This is my final post on that subject.

On the masaki thing, I doubt his family could offer anything that would change miyuki's mind and if for some weird reason miyuki even agree to it the amount of rage from the fan would probably force the author to end the story prematurely.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 03:21   Link #1364
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
I find your face palm quite offensive and so I just want to make it clear one last time the debate is not whether Lina magic can kill tatsuya or not but whether Lina can kill/ beat tatsuya. It's pretty obvious her magic can kill him if it hit him in the head but that apply to pretty much a lot of people even masaki's signature magic, fact is Lina lost the fight so I suggest you reread the fight before even suggesting Lina could beat tatsuya cause it seem like you can't comprehend that she lost. This is my final post on that subject.

On the masaki thing, I doubt his family could offer anything that would change miyuki's mind and if for some weird reason miyuki even agree to it the amount of rage from the fan would probably force the author to end the story prematurely.
They could offer Miyuki all the treasures in the world, and she wouldn't even, for a second, consider the Ichijou's offer.

If Miyuki is presented with the offer, she would take the engagement contract, rip it apart, put the shreds to the blender before pulverizing the shreds of paper, she will then burn the remains before allowing the wind to blow the ashes away.
Old 2015-05-07, 03:25   Link #1365
TheLaG

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post

Again, you are missing the point, why sniper needs to fight barehanded? it's same question with Lina, why she need to fight Tatsuya in close combat, when she can long range? Same with other fights, for Tatsuya, Long range is disadvantage in most cases, yes, he can kill with Mist Dispersal long range, but there are a lot if's with this option, in short range, Tatsuya is almost ultimate weapon, why would anybody (except for idiots and crazy people) fight Tatsuya in short range battle?

About Masaki x Miyuki, there might be a Twist and if author thinks this is good, then that is how it will be, about Miyuki agreing on terms, there are few things like what will happen to Tatsuya, the main issue actually for her. Tatsuya is good at any variant, as long Miyuki is safe and happy. But main point with Miyuki, how can Ichijou compensate Tatsuya as husband, which is her ultimate dream, it's not that it's impossible to change, but it will be hard one for Masaki and Ichijou clan.
Old 2015-05-07, 03:30   Link #1366
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:

About Masaki x Miyuki, there might be a Twist and if author thinks this is good, then that is how it will be, about Miyuki agreing on terms, there are few things like what will happen to Tatsuya, the main issue actually for her. Tatsuya is good at any variant, as long Miyuki is safe and happy. But main point with Miyuki, how can Ichijou compensate Tatsuya as husband, which is her ultimate dream, it's not that it's impossible to change, but it will be hard one for Masaki and Ichijou clan.
I think it will become twist like this, masaki will kidnap miyuki and brainwash her brain.
Old 2015-05-07, 03:30   Link #1367
Darkonus

Quote:
Again, you are missing the point, why sniper needs to fight barehanded? it's same question with Lina, why she need to fight Tatsuya in close combat, when she can long range? Same with other fights, for Tatsuya, Long range is disadvantage in most cases, yes, he can kill with Mist Dispersal long range, but there are a lot if's with this option, in short range, Tatsuya is almost ultimate weapon, why would anybody (except for idiots and crazy people) fight Tatsuya in short range battle?

Who says its going to Miyuki's decision, where talking Tatsuya here. It might just come down too does Tatsuya feel that he could make Miyuki happy as a husband. Hell we don't even know if he can perform the duty's of a husband, or if I am wrong on that please enlighten me.
Darkonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 03:32   Link #1368
fujin of shadows

Quote:
I think it will become twist like this, masaki will kidnap miyuki and brainwash her brain.
Miyuki cannot be harm. Tatsuya is always watching her with his Elemental Eyes.

Plus, Miyuki can take Masaki in a fight.

Miyuki would just emasculate Masaki
Old 2015-05-07, 03:36   Link #1369
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Miyuki cannot be harm. Tatsuya is always watching her with his Elemental Eyes.

Plus, Miyuki can take Masaki in a fight.

Miyuki would just emasculate Masaki
I not fan of masaki, we talking about possible twist. We dont know the future, maybe tatsuya go to battlefield to fight black sage or something and then masaki go to miyuki house and kidnap her. Minami is easy opponent to masaki.
Old 2015-05-07, 03:41   Link #1370
TheLaG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkonus View Post
Who says its going to Miyuki's decision, where talking Tatsuya here. It might just come down too does Tatsuya feel that he could make Miyuki happy as a husband. Hell we don't even know if he can perform the duty's of a husband, or if I am wrong on that please enlighten me.
This is most definitely Miyuki decision, Tatsuya will do what makes Miyuki happy, if Miyuki is happy with Masaki, he won't be against it, he is stripped from almost all emotions, and his only one is love for Miyuki, he won't be jealous, he can't be. So if Remember, in all volumes, Tatsuya did everything Miyuki asks and did everything for her or in her defense.

Miyuki must also make decisions based on her "role", she is also thinking about Tatsuya, especially about his role till now, and how she can improve his position and repay kindness. Secondly is her Love, this is the main issue now, she was in love with Tatsuya, but there was obstacle, they were siblings, now this obstacle gone. There might be twist here later, again maybe somebody will prove they still sibling and her idea marring Tatsuya is wrong, but for now, she is already planing how many kids they will have, how they will name them and in what color will be their bedroom

So the main issue for Masaki, somehow make Miyuki happy and solve 2 problems, one find REALLY good place for Tatsuya, second, make Miyuki fell in Love with Misaki and make her happy to solve Tatsuya problem.
Old 2015-05-07, 03:43   Link #1371
fujin of shadows

Quote:
I not fan of masaki, we talking about possible twist. We dont know the future, maybe tatsuya go to battlefield to fight black sage or something and then masaki go to miyuki house and kidnap her. Minami is easy opponent to masaki.
What would Tatsuya choose, A victory over the Black Sage or Miyuki's safety. His life or Miyuki's.

Also, anyone touches Miyuki, the Yotsuba will go to war.

Remember what happened last time the Yotsuba went to war.

Also, if Miyuki is gone. Maya's prayer would come to pass. The world would be one Material Burst away.
Old 2015-05-07, 03:45   Link #1372
abrasax

Masaki is the biggest fool in mahouka if he think that he can have anything just because he is a prince.
abrasax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 04:09   Link #1373
Armando99

I don't know why some of you are even arguing about the Masaki "thing".

I said it before and I will say it again. If Masaki ever finds the guts to propose directly to Miyuki, she would just laugh in his face.

As far as the proposal from Masaki's father, Maya, due to 10MC protocol, will of course peacefully decline it to avoid insulting another MC family.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 04:15   Link #1374
solhaz

Quote:
LOL more like Miyuki will brainwash Masaki; remember brainwashing is Yotsuba speciality but before that happen I think Tatsuya will wipe out Ichijou first if they dare to kidnap Miyuki
solhaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 04:24   Link #1375
Echizen777

Master Clans will all discuss in the next volume, it's obvious that Miyuki is repulsed at the idea of being with anyone but Tatsuya but it's not like it will be like "We refuse, the end.'' That would be way too simple, Yotsuba have a lot to explain, same as many other clans.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 04:25   Link #1376
Armando99

Kidnapping a 10MC candidate for family head?

IF the Ichijou family ever attempts this, the other 10MC's will probably all gang up on them and wipe them out. At the very least, they will be removed from any of the family listings and will become a "no Number" family.

We don't know much about 10MC rules but this would be more like a taboo.
Old 2015-05-07, 04:37   Link #1377
Echizen777

No one will try kidnapping, they are not criminals... I wonder how many characters can represent a clan for a meeting. Gouki and Masaki will likely represent their clan, Tatsuya, Maya and Miyuki, Katsuto and the current head, Retsu with Makoto, Koichi with his successor Shippou and his dad etc. That's a lot of characters.
Old 2015-05-07, 04:48   Link #1378
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
No one will try kidnapping, they are not criminals... I wonder how many characters can represent a clan for a meeting. Gouki and Masaki will likely represent their clan, Tatsuya, Maya and Miyuki, Katsuto and the current head, Retsu with Makoto, Koichi with his successor Shippou and his dad etc. That's a lot of characters.
Shippou is not 10MC. That is why he is raging against the Saegusa because he believes that they took their place in the 10MC.

He considers the Saegusa weaker than his family.
Old 2015-05-07, 04:53   Link #1379
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Shippou is not 10MC. That is why he is raging against the Saegusa because he believes that they took their place in the 10MC.

But all of them should be at the meeting IIRC, to reevaluate the powers of all the 28 families and decide if a clan will be promoted or lose its place.
Old 2015-05-07, 04:54   Link #1380
somerand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post

I don't think this has ever been officially stated but all 28 families should be present at the selection of the ten master clans considering they are all candidates. I wonder if all the clans have 1 vote each or if the larger more powerful clans have more voting rights than the others. I'm guessing all of the 28 families have the same official amount of votes but the more influential families influence how the lesser families vote.
somerand is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
satroll, shippers tragedy