Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-15, 20:47   Link #2101
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
thanks,can't wait for those chapters to be translated

btw for discussions purposes especially for Sena shippers what's your reaction that she's no longer in the top 20 of favorite female character in Kono last year while Yozora is still the 10th and Rika rose to 12th most popular female character?Fans in Japan abondoned her, got bored with her,decided to join the ship for the Yozora or Rika route? Never saw this discussed and I think i read most of the post in this thread.
Really? I didn't hear that. Oh well I'm still Team Sena till the end lol. I like Rika a lot though too, and when Yozoras not being a bitch I like her
Super Kamehameha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 06:41   Link #2102
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Kamehameha View Post
Really? I didn't
hear that. Oh well I'm still Team Sena till the end lol. I like Rika a
lot though too, and when Yozoras not being a bitch I like her
saw the list in another forum.feel bad for yozora as shes the more popular one now,her chances to be the end girl dropped further :-)
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 08:39   Link #2103
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
saw the list in another forum.feel bad for yozora as shes the more popular one now,her chances to be the end girl dropped further :-)

I don't think popularity necessarily equals who "wins."
I see it as the most likely winner has the most development with Kodaka. (Sena wins in that regard, even before she confessed.) but a lot can change. Yozora might eventually do a complete 180.
Old 2014-04-17, 10:32   Link #2104
zerozeronine

Quote:
I don't think popularity necessarily equals who "wins."
I see it as the most likely winner has the most development with Kodaka. (Sena wins in that regard, even before she confessed.) but a lot can change. Yozora might eventually do a complete 180.

Kinda liked how the author makes 180 changes,like childhood friends rarely becomes the end girl,so Yozora has a low chance,than revealed that Sena is also a childhood friend,a cousin childhood friend to booth,that has an even lower chance to be the end girl in most anime/manga/ln trans I've read with Natsume from TR as the best to come to mind to being the end girl as well as the girl from Elfen Lied but that's because of special circumstances,both being cousin/childhood friends.But he can still do another 180 and still make Sena the end girl.

Hopefully he won't be low and make Hinata the end girl and that's like hitting Yozora with a sledge hammer
Old 2014-04-17, 12:09   Link #2105
kazzuya13

Poor Rika. She is the only one who thinks that every member of the neighbors club are friend except for Kodaka.
Shiguma Rika―― She had a delicate relationship with Yozora and wasn’t thought of as a friend by Yukimura.

And regarding Sena in that matter, she didn’t really care for Rika either.
Old 2014-04-17, 16:55   Link #2106
superweapon78

So i just read some of volume 9 on baka tsuki. Kodaka likes Yukimura too!?!?!
superweapon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 17:33   Link #2107
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum Constans View Post
So i just read some of volume 9 on baka tsuki. Kodaka likes Yukimura too!?!?!
It seems so,and not only about her personality.He won't be feeling guilty if it was just admiration.
Old 2014-04-18, 10:12   Link #2108
JamJackEvo

Quote:
Kinda liked how the author makes 180 changes,like childhood friends rarely becomes the end girl,so Yozora has a low chance,than revealed that Sena is also a childhood friend,a cousin childhood friend to booth
Kodaka and Sena are not cousins. Their fathers are best friends, that's it. As of now, there's still no mention of Sena's mom—other than her living in England before they were married—but the fact we do know made sure that there's no possibility of them being siblings, which would have laid credence to Kodaka and Sena being cousins.

Kodaka and Kobato's mom is after all born and raised in Japan by an English couple, while Sena's mom is in England.
JamJackEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 07:40   Link #2109
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamJackEvo View Post
Kodaka and Sena are not cousins. Their fathers are best friends, that's it. As of now, there's still no mention of Sena's mom—other than her living in England before they were married—but the fact we do know made sure that there's no possibility of them being siblings, which would have laid credence to Kodaka and Sena being cousins.

Kodaka and Kobato's mom is after all born and raised in Japan by an English couple, while Sena's mom is in England.
I read in some spoilers here that their moms are sisters.Or I might have misread and it's a different series
Old 2014-04-19, 09:52   Link #2110
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
I read in some spoilers here that their moms are sisters.Or I might have misread and it's a different series
Nah, that was just a rumor someone started. Like it's already said, their moms are both English but that's it.
Old 2014-04-19, 17:17   Link #2111
zerozeronine

Quote:
Nah, that was just a rumor someone started. Like it's already said, their moms are both English but that's it.
I remember that it was supposed to be revealed in an untranslated chapter (in bakatsuki) from Connect,and no one rebutted the one that posted it.So it was a lie.
Old 2014-04-19, 22:14   Link #2112
Flere821
Lurker

Kodaka and Sena's mothers aren't related, and I'm sure I've posted something about that in my comments/spoilers for Connect quite a while back...
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-20, 14:08   Link #2113
Super Kamehameha

New chapter preview is up.

Also I have a feeling in volume 10 Kodaka and Sena are gonna break their promise and go on secret dates or something like that. Lol
Old 2014-04-20, 16:32   Link #2114
aldw

Quote:

Also I have a feeling in volume 10 Kodaka and Sena are gonna break their promise and go on secret dates or something like that. Lol
If this is true that's great, Kodaka needed to show some initiative on relationship development and that already puts him ahead of many other equivalent protagonists.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 11:28   Link #2115
Birdway
Banned

The problem is Yozora could stalk them and go full emo once she knows what they were doing.

Even before that, if she knew Kodaka and Sena went together to the pool and her house before she would pull that.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 11:54   Link #2116
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
The problem is Yozora could stalk them and go full emo once she knows what they were doing.

Even before that, if she knew Kodaka and Sena went together to the pool and her house before she would pull that.
Well she's already pretty much full eon as it is.
Between Kodaka & Rika being friends now, and knowing Kodaka & Sena already like/love each other, it's only a matter of time before they start seeing each other, and I think Yozora knows that and there's not much she can do (atleast for now)

Or Yozora could snap and turn into the girl from
School Days.
Old 2014-04-21, 12:19   Link #2117
zerozeronine

Quote:

I don't think so as the next volume looks like to be focusing on how Kodaka will help save "the pathetic,loser,that hates herself" Yozora and might further focus on Rika's "friendship" with Kodaka if we go by the logic of Sena shippers in the past few years,that popularity helps decide the route the story is going and since most likely that fans in Japan saw another Kuruneko (from Oreimo) fake out here with Sena,they went with Rika in Kono (from no. 25 in 2013 to no. 12 for the 2014 list,that's a big jump).

I'm also doubting that Kodaka really is in love with Sena that much,as he also admitted to Rika that he also likes Yukimura,and not just her personality,and he would't be feeling guilty in his monologue saying his feelings about her to Rika if he only liked her in a friendly way.

BTW Rika x Kodaka and Yozora x Sena shipper here
Old 2014-04-21, 12:45   Link #2118
Super Kamehameha

Smile

Quote:
I don't think so as the next volume looks like to be focusing on how Kodaka will help save "the pathetic,loser,that hates herself" Yozora and might further focus on Rika's "friendship" with Kodaka if we go by the logic of Sena shippers in the past few years,that popularity helps decide the route the story is going and since most likely that fans in Japan saw another Kuruneko (from Oreimo) fake out here with Sena,they went with Rika in Kono (from no. 25 in 2013 to no. 12 for the 2014 list,that's a big jump).

I'm also doubting that Kodaka really is in love with Sena that much,as he also admitted to Rika that he also likes Yukimura,and not just her personality,and he would't be feeling guilty in his monologue saying his feelings about her to Rika if he only liked her in a friendly way.

BTW Rika x Kodaka and Yozora x Sena shipper here
I don't know why you keep saying that Sena dropped in popularity and "Sena shippers logic."

Anyway I do feel that Kodaka's love for Sena is sorta out of the blue. And Kodaka is a normal teenage guy. He's gonna get flustered around any good-looking girl.
Old 2014-04-21, 13:00   Link #2119
zerozeronine

Quote:
I don't know why you keep saying that Sena dropped in popularity and "Sena shippers logic."

Anyway I do feel that Kodaka's love for Sena is sorta out of the blue. And Kodaka is a normal teenage guy. He's gonna get flustered around any good-looking girl.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116328

Sena's not in the top 30 female characters and she was 5th in the 2013 list,that's a very big drop in popularity.

"Sena shipper's logic" is what I call old post that refer that Sena is the possible end girl,the story is deviating from the original the author wanted because of her popularity or she's the best girl because she was popular.Now her popularity dropped I'm going with that logic

Yozura doesn't seem to be hated by the Japanese Haganai fans that much,because she's been in the top 10 for 2 years now.
Old 2014-04-21, 14:36   Link #2120
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116328

Sena's not in the top 30 female characters and she was 5th in the 2013 list,that's a very big drop in popularity.

"Sena shipper's logic" is what I call old post that refer that Sena is the possible end girl,the story is deviating from the original the author wanted because of her popularity or she's the best girl because she was popular.Now her popularity dropped I'm going with that logic

Yozura doesn't seem to be hated by the Japanese Haganai fans that much,because she's been in the top 10 for 2 years now.
I meant in the sense that you keep bringing it up. And with the whe Sena shippers logic it just sounds like you're trying to be insulting. (I could be wrong, just comes off that way to me.)

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen