AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-14, 13:15   Link #1701
gevara20

Do Selestat is now part of the harem? And is she a vampire?

Last edited by gevara20; 2014-03-14 at 13:51.
gevara20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 14:25   Link #1702
omegasereon

So is the next episode about Yukina Before/After ss?
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 14:25   Link #1703
Avaricia
My Lord

Akatsuki's Kingdom = Time Travel right? right? RIGHT?
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 14:29   Link #1704
Kakurin
大佐

Yes, correct, the next is the animation of the short story. Getting to know Reina (and Moegi)! Going to be fun... I hope.
Old 2014-03-14, 14:32   Link #1705
RegulusNemea

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Yes, correct, the next is the animation of the short story. Getting to know Reina (and Moegi)! Going to be fun... I hope.
I hope StB will have season 2
Old 2014-03-14, 14:41   Link #1706
darkanjo77

Friends I follow only the anime and from what I've been reading I wonder if the animation is faithful to LN and she is far ahead of the anime .. And my other question about a spoiler I saw where yukina marries and kojou has a daughter .. this happens in LN or just a filler volume ? (If yes, will have animation that volume?)
If you guys can answer in English without using slang help me a lot in translation!

Sorry for bad english, I'm using a translator.
darkanjo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 14:47   Link #1707
RegulusNemea

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkanjo77 View Post
Friends I follow only the anime and from what I've been reading I wonder if the animation is faithful to LN and she is far ahead of the anime .. And my other question about a spoiler I saw where yukina marries and kojou has a daughter .. this happens in LN or just a filler volume ? (If yes, will have animation that volume?)
If you guys can answer in English without using slang help me a lot in translation!

Sorry for bad english, I'm using a translator.
Yeah, It's just an extra chapter of the LN but it's not impossible for them to marry and have a daughter
Old 2014-03-14, 14:48   Link #1708
Ddraig

After watching this last episode now I can confirm that Natsuki is like a caretaker of Kojou mini harem with Kanase, Astarte, and now Nina.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 14:49   Link #1709
teejmo

^Emphasis on mini for Nina
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 14:52   Link #1710
darkanjo77

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegulusNemea View Post
Yeah, It's just an extra chapter of the LN but it's not impossible for them to marry and have a daughter
Ty , And about the other question?
Old 2014-03-14, 15:11   Link #1711
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
And my other question about a spoiler I saw where yukina marries and kojou has a daughter .. this happens in LN or just a filler volume ? (If yes, will have animation that volume?)
That's what's coming next. The animation of the short story (surprised me that it'll happen, but I like it). I translated that short story from Chinese a while ago. Basically time travel, Yukina and Kojou's daughter travels back in time. Whether married is not confirmed, as Kojou and Asagi also have a daughter.

Damn, I liked Nina when she was in Asagi, but after seeing that little Nina. First off, she looks great. Second, she's awesome, I like her! And I just loved seeing Avrora-Nagisa again. Despite only seeing her while in Nagisa she's shooting up my charts.
Old 2014-03-14, 15:17   Link #1712
darkanjo77

Quote:
That's what's coming next. The animation of the short story (surprised me that it'll happen, but I like it). I translated that short story from Chinese a while ago. Basically time travel, Yukina and Kojou's daughter travels back in time. Whether married is not confirmed, as Kojou and Asagi also have a daughter.

Damn, I liked Nina when she was in Asagi, but after seeing that little Nina. First off, she looks great. Second, she's awesome, I like her! And I just loved seeing Avrora-Nagisa again. Despite only seeing her while in Nagisa she's shooting up my charts.
I love this anime too <3

U can anwser this for me please SigUp ?

- The animation is faithful to LN and she is far ahead of the anime ??

- Kojou have two daughters in this short story ? One with asagi too ?!?!?!?
Old 2014-03-14, 15:32   Link #1713
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I love this anime too <3

U can anwser this for me please SigUp ?

- The animation is faithful to LN and she is far ahead of the anime ??

- Kojou have two daughters in this short story ? One with asagi too ?!?!?!?
Don't ask me about the LNs, I haven't read them. The expert on this is Ougon, and he is nothing good to say about the adaptation.

As for the short story, here's my summary:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1316
Old 2014-03-14, 15:44   Link #1714
darkanjo77

Quote:
Don't ask me about the LNs, I haven't read them. The expert on this is Ougon, and he is nothing good to say about the adaptation.

As for the short story, here's my summary:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1316
Really grateful ! Ty for all Snip.
The way now are enjoy the animation of the short story and wait for the answer from someone who has read the LN and follow the anime!
Old 2014-03-14, 16:28   Link #1715
haseo0408

Quote:
I hope StB will have season 2
The DVD and BlueRay have been selling pretty well and the latest volume has sold over 22,000 copies in just three days so it´s highly possible that we´ll be seing a second season in the near future, just to be safe I´m praying with you for that to happen.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 16:36   Link #1716
RegulusNemea

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
The DVD and BlueRay have been selling pretty well and the latest volume has sold over 22,000 copies in just three days so it´s highly possible that we´ll be seing a second season in the near future, just to be safe I´m praying with you for that to happen.
But it will really take time cuz the season 2 will only cover vol.7-10, so it needs to have addtitional 2 volume to make it 24 episodes just like the season 1
Old 2014-03-14, 16:44   Link #1717
haseo0408

Quote:
But it will really take time cuz the season 2 will only cover vol.7-10, so it needs to have addtitional 2 volume to make it 24 episodes just like the season 1
A year maybe two but that will make the waiting all the more worth it, by the way I love to see the side story animated, I can´t wait to see Yukina´s and Kojou´s faces when they start to put the pieces together regardidng this uninvited vampire girl but the side story is long enough to be divided into two episodes?.
Old 2014-03-14, 16:51   Link #1718
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
A year maybe two but that will make the waiting all the more worth it, by the way I love to see the side story animated, I can´t wait to see Yukina´s and Kojou´s faces when they start to put the pieces together regardidng this uninvited vampire girl but the side story is long enough to be divided into two episodes?.
I would have said no and the extra episode would have been better spent on volume 6. But whatever. I just lean back and enjoy it.
Old 2014-03-14, 17:02   Link #1719
haseo0408

Quote:
I would have said no and the extra episode would have been better spent on volume 6. But whatever. I just lean back and enjoy it.
I see, thank you, who cares? I will also sit back and enjoy Kojou´s misery, the poor guy sure has it rough.
Old 2014-03-14, 17:26   Link #1720
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Come on, cut him some slack, will ya?

Anyways, looking forward to how it will end and the future of Kojou before him.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires