AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-14, 12:43   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 378 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pics and direct translations.
Summaries are ok, crops of pics are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

P.S Note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 12:54   Link #2
shaselai

cant wait!
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 14:26   Link #3
X_Danny_X

first possible spoiler/credit goes to a few folks that translate this stuff.

i dont know why or the reason for using the spoiler tag here in this thread but everybody seems to be doing it so i will use it too to stay out of trouble with the mods.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-11-14, 14:42   Link #4
Kowai

great chapter if the spoiler is correct.
However it also looks like the end of jiraiya <( 8*-*(( )
atleast he goes out in the best fight seen yet
Old 2007-11-14, 15:14   Link #5
naruto89

doesnt seem so legit there's seems to be a pattern for the spoliers the real spoiler always seems to come out late wednesday with a very brief summary late night but there never this in depth,

but i may be wrong

btw there's a second spoiler
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 15:23   Link #6
Ero-Senn1n

If the spoiler is true this chapter will be awesome both in manga drawing and in animation in the anime (if the anime team shows their best side, like they did in the case of the Chiyo-Sakura vs Sasori fight finale).
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 15:48   Link #7
X_Danny_X

well here are two other possible spoilers. the first one is very similiar to the one I already posted, the second one i think it is fake with a capital "F". when i read it, it seemed something a 5 year old thought up.

well here is the first/credit goes to a bunch of folks

Spoiler:

here is the second one, looks pretty bad

Spoiler:
Old 2007-11-14, 15:55   Link #8
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Hmm, they all sound fake, my reasons are purely intuition and, simply that I can't see both long hair and fat Pain going down in the same chapter, too quick, not much explanation in their characters or, purpose.

=_= That’s it for me today, I'm going to go drown in Assassins Creed on my new PS3 *drools*.
Old 2007-11-14, 16:37   Link #9
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
here is the second one, looks pretty bad
This guy posts blatantly fake spoilers every week. Please don't encourage him by spreading them around.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 19:40   Link #10
Mists

Here's the one I believe is true and makes it quite interesting:
Spoiler:

I've been thinking, what if Jiaraya did in fact have Rinnegan all along and was the reason he didn't fret too much over the fact young Pein having it? They were almost the same...Perhaps it's a stretch...regardless this spoiler looks the best and sounds the best. It also opens up some interesting ideas.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 21:58   Link #11
EoT
~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
Spoiler:

I've been thinking, what if Jiaraya did in fact have Rinnegan all along and was the reason he didn't fret too much over the fact young Pein having it? They were almost the same...Perhaps it's a stretch...regardless this spoiler looks the best and sounds the best. It also opens up some interesting ideas.
That is a very interesting one and I hope it is real and if it isn't then the person who wrote it has a very creative mind.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 22:05   Link #12
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Wowowow! All of them sound very exciting! If I go for most likey, I'll have to say the last one. Jaraiya looses a thrid of his soul!
Old 2007-11-15, 00:10   Link #13
Pilly
Anime watcher

Quote:
Spoiler:

harry potter
Pilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 00:14   Link #14
Ichimaru

Quote:
Spoiler:

i cant see jiraiya man havn the rinnegan, than that shouldve end all dabates whose the strongest sannin and every comparison jman is involve.
Old 2007-11-15, 04:49   Link #15
kadenza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilly View Post
harry potter
my thoughts exactly
kadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 05:26   Link #16
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
So what's the point of him having it if he never uses it?

He almost got killed a few times and got in to numerous difficult situations...and he never used it...?
Old 2007-11-15, 07:35   Link #17
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Here is another spoiler, this one's also supposedly confirmed by Himajin

- there's a Genjutsu technique ("2 toads illusion song"?)
- with this jutsu, the instant the target fall under the genjutsu (just for an instant) = victory
- Ma toad is ashamed and doesn't really want to do it
- weak point of the technique = the location of the person using the jutsu is easily found out and it takes a while to have an effect on the target
- they use the jutsu -> their spot is found out -> J-man makes KB and goes behind the 3 Peins
- J-man uses Katon jutsu -> Fat man starts to absorb it -> another J-man uses Katon -> the 2 other Pein jump to avoid it but one of them is trapped by a swamp on the ceiling (?)
- so next week is 1 on 1
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 08:13   Link #18
DriftingShinobi
A Drifting Shinobi

Which ever spoiler is true, they all show one thing, how awesome Jiraiya is. Can just imagine all of his jutsus animated. He show the difference between a normal jounin and a sannin (know some pple dont like this but kage-level shinobi!).

Curious tho, with Pein doing so many summons, this must mean incredible chakra stock. This battle will probably come down to who has the most chakra in the end or pain's damn eyes coz i really cant see jiraiya losing with jutsus.
DriftingShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 08:18   Link #19
xAdvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Here is another spoiler, this one's also supposedly confirmed by Himajin

- there's a Genjutsu technique ("2 toads illusion song"?)
- with this jutsu, the instant the target fall under the genjutsu (just for an instant) = victory
- Ma toad is ashamed and doesn't really want to do it
- weak point of the technique = the location of the person using the jutsu is easily found out and it takes a while to have an effect on the target
- they use the jutsu -> their spot is found out -> J-man makes KB and goes behind the 3 Peins
- J-man uses Katon jutsu -> Fat man starts to absorb it -> another J-man uses Katon -> the 2 other Pein jump to avoid it but one of them is trapped by a swamp on the ceiling (?)
- so next week is 1 on 1
this one has a few inconsistencies such as he uses the katon and the fat guy absorbs it but then he uses another one and both of them jump to avoid it? did they like decide to just go stand by each other? and also it says that only one of them is trapped by the swamp but then it says next week is one on one so... what happened to the fat guy?

also i guarantee that the one with the six divination soul technique is fake because that ability just sounds really stupid. For it to be that powerful it should have a consequence like the death god jutsu and Jiraiya splitting his soul into 3 parts and sealing it in ma,pa and one of peins bodies this just does not sound plausible and how does he look up and smile if he split his soul into ma/pa and one of peins bodies?

well we should have a confirmed spoiler by the end of the day so i look forward to that all these fakes are kind of interesting but mostly just really annoying.
xAdvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 09:07   Link #20
Ichimaru

so currently jman is fightin 3 bodies, but not 1 pein and 2 summons...

i wonder if those 2 bodies without the rinnegan = scrubs?
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote