AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-10-03, 20:42   Link #21
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well a few mins in and Shiraishi got shot and cant get anything to work out for him but at less some finches came to help somewhat

Well at less Sugimoto got some more miso
Old 2022-10-07, 10:35   Link #22
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Damn. Sugimoto and Vasily get in charades.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-10, 17:02   Link #23
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

One more skin for Hijikata and his group. It was a nice little arc. The rich boy really cracked me up.
Old 2022-10-10, 18:32   Link #24
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This show does manage to keep itself nice and comedic. Hijikata is one heck of a crazy badass in his own right. Managed to keep himself alive and secure his own chance to get out of that mess. Not a guy to be messed with.

Good rescue in the end I suppose. Crazy luck both in the positive and negative sense.
Old 2022-10-10, 20:40   Link #25
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Ushiyama really knowing how to ice skate and some how it dosnt even faze him waking up under the ice
Old 2022-10-11, 10:26   Link #26
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Hijikata is one heck of a crazy badass in his own right. Managed to keep himself alive and secure his own chance to get out of that mess. Not a guy to be messed with.
Hijikata somehow managed to survive his historical death at the Battle of Hakodate so, yeah, he's one tough dude.

I loved Ushiyama's pirouettes!
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-11, 16:19   Link #27
Jaden

The epic narrator guy, Fumihiko Tachiki is very recognizable. Was this his first appearance in the show?
Old 2022-10-11, 16:26   Link #28
WingedAccelerator

No. The anime usually skips most of the narrations from the manga, but some of them are left intact. He is the narrator from the very beginning. Usually the next episode's title is said by him + the Golden Douga Gekijou shorts.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-14, 09:59   Link #29
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
So, the spotlight is literally dropped (with lights and all) on Kadokura.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-17, 11:43   Link #30
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Wondering if this season of Golden Kamuy will just present side stories, or will Asirpa and Sugimoto be the mains once again?

I'm a bit lost with what appears to be a bunch of new characters. They all seem to be associated with the 7th, so that helps.

Is the guy who died in the avalance the same guy who pursued our heroes in the night when they were all nude from using the heating shack? Or is this another guy who clicks. This one didn't seem to be blind.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-17, 18:45   Link #31
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Wondering if this season of Golden Kamuy will just present side stories, or will Asirpa and Sugimoto be the mains once again?
This episode felt a bit weird, because aside from Nikaido, the others were literally whos. Or maybe I just forgot them. I assume so much time was spent on them because they're going to be important. They certainly seem to be smart and competent.
Old 2022-10-17, 20:41   Link #32
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well that was a weird onsen episode all those guys really doing something weird with that water
Old 2022-10-18, 04:06   Link #33
WingedAccelerator

Hope this clears the confusion. I have said it regarding Season 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
The season started with Chapter 140, ended with Chapter 200, but there are things that should be noted.
As I mentioned earlier, the second Hijikata group arc was skipped from Chapter 171-176. The one with Sekiya.
After Sofia said her farewell to Kiroranke and the Sugimoto group wants to head back to Hokkaido, the manga switches to an arc with the 7th Division from Chapter 191-196. But in-between the arc there are scenes with the Sugimoto group that got adapted, like Sugimoto's talk with Asirpa that ends the season, which happens way before Ogata escapes and the scenes of them needing a doctor.
When Ogata points the gun at Koito and speaks Russian, the manga enters a Koito flashback arc lasting for like 3.5 half chapters. The arc has significance, but they didn't have time to adapt it. Chronologically, the last scene from the manga is Ogata's Dances with Wolves horse escape and Sugimoto hoping he recovers so he can kill him.
The blind guy is Toni Anji from Season 2. Led a group of blind bandits who liked to ambush people in the dark, where they had the advantage with echolocation. He got knocked out during Abashiri Prison's assault, but ultimately survived.

Kikuta and Ariko are new characters. Both will have importance. Usami already appeared in Season 2 when Kadokura wanted to get rid of him in Abashiri, but being a 7th Division Chad, he quickly turned the tables on him.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-18, 18:27   Link #34
grecefar

I got lucky and found a recap of the previous seasons and now I remember most of it, so I won't be that confused now. I'm sure that there are details that I don't remember but at least I can watch this season.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-24, 17:04   Link #35
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I figured out right away Tsurumi was behind the kidnapping but I didn't really get what he was hoping to gain out of this. I still don't.

I guess Koito has pieced things together since he was shown to have realized the guy who insulted him in Russian was Ogata. Not sure where that will go.
Old 2022-10-24, 20:43   Link #36
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Tsurumi really knows how to pull out all the stop winking at those two girls while being chased while on the back of the bike with Otonoshin's dad
Old 2022-10-25, 06:45   Link #37
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Well Tsurumi really knows how to pull out all the stop winking at those two girls while being chased while on the back of the bike with Otonoshin's dad
The entire chase sequence was hilarious, right out of a cartoon
Old 2022-10-25, 10:24   Link #38
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep40:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-25, 15:28   Link #39
Dop
Mmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
I loved that scene. Not only was Tsurumi hanging off the back of the motor-trike like the 'passenger' in sidecar racing, but the wink was just the absolute icing on the cake. a perfect moment!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-25, 17:58   Link #40
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep40:
No, he only figured it out recently when they were in Russia and Ogata used that same insult again. In the flashback, Ogata said it in his head the second time, he was giving him a death stare because no one likes Ogata (except the viewers).