AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-09-14, 04:29   Link #1
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Yup . I make the thread for the new Assassin's creed coming soon which will add Multiplayer ! Imo this looks greats ^^

Quote:
The critically acclaimed single-player experience of Assassin's Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in an epic struggle against the powerful Templar Order.

Now a legendary Master Assassin, Ezio must journey into Italy's greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can help the Templars by using Abstergo to train in the art of Assassination to eliminate the Assassins once and for all. Players can choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in different game modes.

New Singleplayer Trailer :

November 18th !!!

I like Ezio's news finish moves . Gun/Crossbow on the head !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 05:53   Link #2
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

looks freaking awesome

holy crap there is a girl assassin

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 03:19   Link #3
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer:
Old 2010-09-28, 05:23   Link #4
Sander RX

Am I the only one annoyed how armor is treated as nearly useless in games and other media?
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 07:16   Link #5
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX View Post
Am I the only one annoyed how armor is treated as nearly useless in games and other media?
Honestly, I never liked the idea of armor in Assassin's Creed because I don't find it realistic. I mean, take AC2, where Ezio eventually is able to purchase metallic armor, along with quite an extensive assortment of weapons and equipment. It's difficult to believe that an assassin would be able to climb walls or swim so easily and gracefully while wearing metal armor (which is realistically very heavy), 20 throwing knives, a sword, a dagger, a miniature handgun, medicine and poison vials, you name it. While I agree that most other games treat armor as mostly useless, I'd have preferred it if AC2 stuck to the original health system from the first game rather than introduce armor. Truth be told, I prefer to avoid buying any armor in AC2 (except for the greaves since that's practically unavoidable).
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 08:11   Link #6
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Multiplayer Bêta trailer :

Quote:
The Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer beta will be accessible on Oct. 4, 2010 exclusively on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system to anyone that pre-ordered the game from GameStop in the United States.

In the Multiplayer beta players will have the opportunity to choose from nine different characters such as the doctor, the priest, the executioner or the courtesan, try their unique deadly weapons and discover their signature moves.

Up to eight simultaneous players will be able to use new ways to assassinate their targets in two different modes:
Ow lol speed boost , executioner gonna own .

So who will play the bêta ?
Old 2010-09-28, 08:38   Link #7
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Trailer with Unkle's I Burn My Shadow is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Spoiler for LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer:
Trailer with LITERAL is better.

I'm sold.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 08:43   Link #8
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ow i didn't pay attention for this video . That was brillant
Old 2010-09-28, 09:39   Link #9
Sander RX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
(which is realistically very heavy)
I don't know how possible it is to go around parkouring in armor,but I still have to point out that actual combat-grade plate armor isn't all that heavy.Even knightly full plate,commonly percieved as so encumbering that one could run circles around the wearer,allowed it's owner to do cartwheels.And contrary to what people believe,a knight,if knocked down,could stand up just fine.

Though I dont know how parkouring all day long with all that armor and weaponry would work out...
Quote:
While I agree that most other games treat armor as mostly useless, I'd have preferred it if AC2 stuck to the original health system from the first game rather than introduce armor
I'm not talking about game mechanics per se.I'm instead annoyed with the trailer,where our mighty Assasino easily pierces late period cuirasses with...some puny hidden blades(unless those blades thrust out with amazing force,they wouldn't be capable of piercing plate) and even punier throwing knives(do not make me laugh)...and cuts one armored rider with a sword(plate armor became nearly swordproof by later Middle Ages,causing the emphasis on attacking the weakpoints,hence things like the halfswording technique) .

By that time,certain finely made specimens could withstand firearms.Yet,our friendly neighbourhood assasin pierces that with puny little throwing knives.

But that's how all armor(all from mail to plate to whatever) is portrayed in popular media.Only exceptions occur when armor is of importance to the plot.
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 09:48   Link #10
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I don't know how possible it is to go around parkouring in armor,but I still have to point out that actual combat-grade plate armor isn't all that heavy.Even knightly full plate,commonly percieved as so encumbering that one could run circles around the wearer,allowed it's owner to do cartwheels.And contrary to what people believe,a knight,if knocked down,could stand up just fine.

Though I dont know how parkouring all day long with all that armor and weaponry would work out...
Fair enough, but it's still unrealistic that an assassin goes around in armor. Sure, a knight can get back on his feet quite easily after being knocked down. I already knew that. But consider the nature of Ezio's job and the way he goes about places. Climbing walls, jumping rooftops, swimming in rivers, as light as his armor could be, after a time it would feel quite heavy. And I've never heard of an assassin who dresses in armor, especially for day to day business. That's what I find unrealistic.

Quote:
I'm not talking about game mechanics per se.I'm instead annoyed with the trailer,where our mighty Assasino easily pierces late period cuirasses with...some puny hidden blades(unless those blades thrust out with amazing force,they wouldn't be capable of piercing plate) and even punier throwing knives(do not make me laugh)...and cuts one armored rider with a sword(plate armor became nearly swordproof by later Middle Ages,causing the emphasis on attacking the weakpoints,hence things like the halfswording technique) .

By that time,certain finely made specimens could withstand firearms.Yet,our friendly neighbourhood assasin pierces that with puny little throwing knives.

But that's how all armor(all from mail to plate to whatever) is portrayed in popular media.Only exceptions occur when armor is of importance to the plot.
That's a good point. I tend to think Ezio's REALLY good at throwing knives that he can hit someone in spots that the armor isn't covering very well (like the neck). But it's impossible for anyone's aim to be that flawless, not to mention some of the angles he could throw the knives from. And that still doesn't explain the hidden blades. That's probably why hardly anyone in the brotherhood used them in AC2 except for Ezio and Giovanni while almost everyone was using them in Altair's time
Old 2010-09-28, 12:06   Link #11
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Some more footage of the adversarial mode can be found over in the AC2 thread. As I said there, I like where this seems to be going... and wonder if, as is the case with SC: Conviction's Face-Off mode, there's an option to have AI-controlled guards prowling the map as well with orders to take down any assassins that reveal themselves.

With some variation, I could see this 'Wanted' system being an interesting quirk in other games...
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 13:13   Link #12
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

New trailer , Cesar Borgia vs Ezio Auditore :

Well a little spoil i'll say but awesome can't wait .

"1507 Spain" seems like we'll be there and this year is Cesar's death .
Old 2010-11-03, 19:38   Link #13
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Has A Killer Cameo
Old 2010-11-03, 22:16   Link #14
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

looks like crap, wont be bothering with that stuff.
Old 2010-11-11, 19:31   Link #15
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Another demo trailer:

Spoiler for Demo:

This throws a hint at me that a lot of the game's missions will focus on sabotaging Cesare Borgia's attempts to create an army with superior mechanical qualities and thus making his efforts to take over all of Italy fruitless. I wouldn't br surprised if there are gonna be a lot of missions of this kind if the game itself doesn't focus on this aspect of the gameplay itself.

I think this is also a good hint that there will be a lot more of that in AC3, which I expect will have more to do with Desmond himself and his quest rather than anyone whose memories he experiences. Considering he's in the modern age, Desmond will have a lot of sabotage work to do and I feel Ubisoft is experimenting with this game to make AC3.
Old 2010-11-11, 21:19   Link #16
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Played both AC1 and AC2. May play this one if it's good.

My issue though was the lack of stealth kills and opportunities. The game seems to lean more towards open combat which kinda goes against the whole assassin thingy.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 21:32   Link #17
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Played both AC1 and AC2. May play this one if it's good.

My issue though was the lack of stealth kills and opportunities. The game seems to lean more towards open combat which kinda goes against the whole assassin thingy.

My issue was the game has no difficulty setting, game is far too casual.
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 07:08   Link #18
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So the game is out for PS3 and Xbox360 . Damn i have to wait more months later for PC vers...
He got good rate , 18/20 . They said it's a great sequel.
Old 2010-11-20, 08:51   Link #19
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Okay this is funny yet catchy.

Old 2010-11-20, 11:19   Link #20
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
looks freaking awesome

holy crap there is a girl assassin
Dont get too excited, their just THERE. no story for them at all.. sadly.