AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2009-06-06, 21:50   Link #261
NekoHime-chan
Vocaloid Wannabe

Who wants to bet that those who have actually solved the last riddle get sucked into a vortex, never to return?
Where is that answer, Darnit!!!
T___T

P.S. Is it just me, or no matter what you put as the answer for the first two riddles, it's always right?
0_o

Last edited by NekoHime-chan; 2009-06-07 at 14:25.
NekoHime-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 10:30   Link #262
kurobara

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoHime-chan View Post
Who wants to bet that those who have actually solved the last riddle get sucked into a vortex, never to return?
Where is that answer, Darnit!!!
T___T

P.S. Is it just me, or no matter what you put as the answer for the first two riddles, it's always right?
0_o
Answering the right question is not the condition to see the next one. You can write another thing in the three poems but after the third you'll see a message saying that your answers were not correct. You will only reach the poem of the deep if you answer correctly the 3 misteries. In other words, you won't know whether you were right or not untill the end.
kurobara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 13:05   Link #263
NekoHime-chan
Vocaloid Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurobara View Post
Answering the right question is not the condition to see the next one. You can write another thing in the three poems but after the third you'll see a message saying that your answers were not correct. You will only reach the poem of the deep if you answer correctly the 3 misteries. In other words, you won't know whether you were right or not untill the end.
I see!

Thank you for clearing that up!
^_^
Old 2009-06-25, 22:22   Link #264
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

I've made a compilation of all Moira lyrics here, if anyone is interested: http://flandre.us/sh/res/695.html

And to liven this place up a bit, did anyone read reports concerning the third territory expansion concerts? It sounded amazing. I can't wait for the DVD.
Defade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 11:59   Link #265
kurobara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defade View Post
I've made a compilation of all Moira lyrics here, if anyone is interested: http://flandre.us/sh/res/695.html

And to liven this place up a bit, did anyone read reports concerning the third territory expansion concerts? It sounded amazing. I can't wait for the DVD.
Great work! Moira is really difficult to translate.

I made my own translation from japanese to spanish lots of months ago, you can download it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZZ5S9FW

You really surprised me with the greek parts in didymoi (Θεώ, φινέ θεμα είναι για μόνο δύο). With your permission, I'll add that part in my next update of the translation.

And, as you said, if Moira is based on the book called "Elefseya" writen by Milos, he should have been in all the scenes. Elef could tell to him some parts, but some others have to be made up. Anyway, there's no "real" version of the story since all this is fiction.

About the LIVE TOUR

There's a lot of info in Chronica Note, the japanese fansite. The last 2 concerts, the "Triumph" ones (also known as Birthday Events) toke place today, so the tour is over. Soon, we'll know the setlist and all...

Some of the Setlist are compiled here, in a Sound Horizon fansite that I'm trying to grow. You'll find the 2009 tour page in the main section.

http://sanhora.webs.com
Old 2009-06-27, 01:13   Link #266
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

Quote:
Great work! Moira is really difficult to translate.

I made my own translation from japanese to spanish lots of months ago, you can download it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZZ5S9FW

You really surprised me with the greek parts in didymoi (Θεώ, φινέ θεμα είναι για μόνο δύο). With your permission, I'll add that part in my next update of the translation.

And, as you said, if Moira is based on the book called "Elefseya" writen by Milos, he should have been in all the scenes. Elef could tell to him some parts, but some others have to be made up. Anyway, there's no "real" version of the story since all this is fiction.

About the LIVE TOUR

There's a lot of info in Chronica Note, the japanese fansite. The last 2 concerts, the "Triumph" ones (also known as Birthday Events) toke place today, so the tour is over. Soon, we'll know the setlist and all...

Some of the Setlist are compiled here, in a Sound Horizon fansite that I'm trying to grow. You'll find the 2009 tour page in the main section.

http://sanhora.webs.com
Sure, go ahead an add it. I got non-lyric lines from http://www21.atwiki.jp/sing-sh anyways. (which still blocks my IP as a spam address for some unknown reason)

Gahh....judging from Moira, it'll take them...6 months to release a DVD?D: Here's hoping the concert included in the DVD has Eletos or Hiver!Elef fighting with Zvolinsky.

Nice site you have there. I had NO idea that all the tickets were sold out within 30 minutes....(How am I ever going to get a ticket then?;_; ) Is it just because of Revo's birthday or are all SH concerts like this?
Old 2009-06-27, 13:04   Link #267
kurobara

The tickets for the 2009 tour sold out quite quickly in general. The ones for Tokyo and Osaka concerts sold out in one day more or less, but some others (fukuoka, sendai, ...) still lasted 3 or 4 days before they sold out.

A friend of mine wanted to go to the concert, and didn't have time because 30 minutes after the "ticket sales opening" there were no more tickets.

Anyway, as I said, 40 additional tickets (20/20) were in sale for the unlucky ones right before the show.

Here's the Setlist for the 27/6 show:

- Meiou (Moira)
- Kowareta Marionette (Thanatos)
- Jinsei wa Ireko Ningyou (Moira)
- Dorei Ichiba (Moira)
- Haruka Chiheisen no Kanata e (Moira)
- Ao to Shiro no Kyoukaisen (Chronicle)
- Doreitachi no Eiyuu (Moira)
- Umi no Majo (Chronicle 2nd)
- Asa to Yoru no Monogatari (Roman)
- Tasogare no Kenja (Roman)
- Hoshikuzu no Kawahimo (Roman)
- Ori no Naka no Yuugi (Lost)
- Miezaru Ude (Roman)
- Hiiro no Fuusha
- Kuro no Yogensho (Chronicle 2nd)
- Hajimari no Chronicle (Chronicle 2nd)
- Cosmopolitan Napolitan (LIVE only)
- Conquistadores (new song! 7th Story?)
- Igen (new song)
- SHK Anthem

Some people in Chronica Note think that "Conquistadores" is a song for an upcoming single/album. They say that the song was kind of Aztec-style.

Last edited by kurobara; 2009-06-27 at 21:58. Reason: +songs
Old 2009-06-29, 04:47   Link #268
Bayu

Hey, ppl, does anyone knows in what language Aramary sings Ushinawareshi Uta, from Lost?
Bayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 03:26   Link #269
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayu View Post
Hey, ppl, does anyone knows in what language Aramary sings Ushinawareshi Uta, from Lost?
It's a made up language.
Old 2009-07-02, 01:06   Link #270
Same_Shark

Jimang performs the ED of the new anime, Umineko no Naku Koro ni. It's called "La divina tragedia: Makyoku."

You can hear it in this clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGWOSuU9qx8
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 05:05   Link #271
[1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
Jimang performs the ED of the new anime, Umineko no Naku Koro ni. It's called "La divina tragedia: Makyoku."

You can hear it in this clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGWOSuU9qx8
Yeah, the 1st epi disappointed me a bit, but the ed is really really cool @_@
[1] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 06:39   Link #272
Same_Shark

Since Jimang is a member of Sanhora, I wonder if they'll ever perform the song just for the fun of it.
Old 2009-07-14, 14:10   Link #273
kurobara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
Since Jimang is a member of Sanhora, I wonder if they'll ever perform the song just for the fun of it.
I don't think so (KAORI, YUKI, RIKKI etc have other stuff out of Sound Horizon but they've never performed it in a SH LIVE) Anyway, the new song by Jimang would be amazing LIVE.
Old 2009-07-14, 15:24   Link #274
Same_Shark

Quote:
I don't think so (KAORI, YUKI, RIKKI etc have other stuff out of Sound Horizon but they've never performed it in a SH LIVE) Anyway, the new song by Jimang would be amazing LIVE.
That's true, but the only reason I suggested it is because it could pass as a song they'd perform. And I think it'd be nice to let Jimang get some of the spotlight for a while.
Old 2009-08-04, 03:05   Link #275
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ahh30dg/n/roman_pdf

Compilation of Roman translation. Same with Moira, flashy texts, hopefully high accuracy, and in a single place.
Old 2009-08-05, 04:24   Link #276
PrimulaRosea
プリムラ・ロセア

Thanks defade ^^

btw, your link for moira has already expired, care to upload it again?
thanks in advance
PrimulaRosea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 15:06   Link #277
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

Tear Jerker.

Last edited by Iskatar; 2009-10-10 at 20:44.
Iskatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 11:15   Link #278
kurobara

You may be interested in this:

The Korean SH fan cafe has organized a collective message-sending to Sound Horizon. They're cellebrating the Major Debut 5th Anniversary, so this is a way to congratulate them for the good job.

If you want to collaborate, you can send your message in English to

shk.fansite@gmail.com (the English fansite) or directly to the

Korean fansite, ppg409@naver.com

you'll find more information at www.sanhora.webs.com

the DEADLINE is October 24th.

Bye!
Old 2009-10-20, 15:38   Link #279
NekoHime-chan
Vocaloid Wannabe

Quote:
You may be interested in this:

The Korean SH fan cafe has organized a collective message-sending to Sound Horizon. They're cellebrating the Major Debut 5th Anniversary, so this is a way to congratulate them for the good job.

If you want to collaborate, you can send your message in English to

shk.fansite@gmail.com (the English fansite) or directly to the

Korean fansite, ppg409@naver.com

you'll find more information at www.sanhora.webs.com

the DEADLINE is October 24th.

Bye!
GYAAAA!!!

This looks amazing! I really want to send something!

Are there any rules as to what the message should look like, such as only choose a certain number of members to write to, or it should be less than so-and-so many lines?

Wow! I've gotta think of what I want to write!
>////<
Old 2009-10-20, 16:40   Link #280
kurobara

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoHime-chan View Post
GYAAAA!!!

This looks amazing! I really want to send something!

Are there any rules as to what the message should look like, such as only choose a certain number of members to write to, or it should be less than so-and-so many lines?

Wow! I've gotta think of what I want to write!
>////<
You can choose one member to write to, but if you write a message to various members, there's nothing bad on it. Even so it would be good if you gave me a "main" member to whom the message is written.

I won't give you a limit of words or lines, that's quite inprecise, but just try not to write a very long one, because a lot of people is participing.