AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2012-02-05, 22:24   Link #1201
Pascha
Sacred Dome

Buggy ainec.
Old 2012-11-13, 07:43   Link #1202
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Nightmare Luffy has got to be the strongest character!
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 09:41   Link #1203
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Nightmare Luffy has got to be the strongest character!
How far into the manga have you read? Because Nightmare Luffy is far from being the strongest character (even in terms of physical strength, some monsters still outclass him).
Old 2012-11-13, 18:39   Link #1204
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
How far into the manga have you read? Because Nightmare Luffy is far from being the strongest character (even in terms of physical strength, some monsters still outclass him).
I've made it up to 610... Idk...I think gear third nightmare luffy with haki would be a frightening sight
Old 2012-11-14, 09:36   Link #1205
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
I've made it up to 610... Idk...I think gear third nightmare luffy with haki would be a frightening sight
We're not going to see Nightmare Luffy again though because that was a one-time power up. Not to mention that said power up isn't within Luffy's own capabilities (shadow absorption is Moria's technique). But hypothetically speaking, post-time-skip Nightmare Luffy using Gear 3 and Haki would be extremely powerful.
Old 2012-11-14, 17:11   Link #1206
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Captain Coby!
Old 2012-11-15, 17:14   Link #1207
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Maaaaaan, all of yall ain't know nothin!

Clearly the strongest is this guy!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 04:44   Link #1208
rons13

Gorosei - the 5 Elder Star.
They are the highest hierarchy of the world greatest organization. Some of u think that their just some old past relic dudes whom their title description were mainly based on their political capacity, not by their physical prowess. Seeing on how disgustingly weak, spoiled and good for nothing being whom acted, brags & enjoying shamelessly on their predecessor triumphant Tenryuubito are (well, its yet showed just 3 of them so far, but seeing on how 1 person Fisher Tiger could made Mariejoa turn up-side down...). If its so, then I would disagree.

1. I believe you already know the fact that an Admiral were chosen based on their power.
2. Haki's became a necessity skill to being a Vice-Admiral.
3. It would take an immense of strength/power gaps to authoritatively oppressed such a hot headed, battle & strength-based Marines and uncontrollable spirit Pirates are (i.e. Doflamingo).
4. Even the Marines had a major difficulty if they were up against 2 Yonko's at the same time. It didn't even included the Revolutionary and so many other amazing New World pirates & terrorists (the prospective clients whom watches Caesar's weapon demonstration) whom not affiliated with the Yonko's. Then what if in some freakishly coincidence (final arc maybe ) that it would be happening so. Whom/what would be the another addition great force that could assists the Marines to subdued or just to evenly match that kind of immense forces...?

So with that being concluded... Gorosei are most definitely super duper freakishly strong...

NB : oh yeah and dont forget that One Piece world is a power/strength nature world.
rons13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 08:58   Link #1209
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

maybe the army? or air force?
Old 2012-11-25, 13:01   Link #1210
rons13

this is a water based world and so i think the Marines covers all water, land and air ground. but yeah, if there is an air force, i probably would think that their "air ship" will literally be in the form of a ship that can fly, like Enel ship wakakakaka LOLOL
rons13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 08:01   Link #1211
HellMemories
Mugiwara no Kaizoku

Marco the Phoenix
Of course taking down admiral is all the really explanation
U need to know and in fact hes already the Captain of the formal strongest
Crew... So haha its
Marco the Phoenix
HellMemories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 10:25   Link #1212
Blackbeard D. Kuma

^ Marco is not the strongest. I can tell you that with 100% certainty. And where are you getting that he took down an admiral? All he did was kick Kizaru and Aokiji, which didn't even damage them.
Old 2013-02-27, 05:50   Link #1213
hiken_no_ace

marco is not far from the strongest. he can take on an admiral. which puts him in the same position as rayleigh
the gorosei said marco, the yonko and akainu are the candidates to take blackbeard down. so even though blackbeard is currently the strongest man in the world, he can still be taken down by monstrous haki users ( as in shanks, marco, garp and rayleigh)
i think dragon would be on the same level as blackbeard. his storm storm fruit is undoubtedly as dangerous as the earthquake one.
hiken_no_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 08:54   Link #1214
Blackbeard D. Kuma

^ Marco is a top-tier fighter, no doubt. But he's simply not the strongest overall. That much is certain. And it's presumptuous to say Blackbeard is the new strongest man in the world.
Old 2013-03-13, 10:35   Link #1215
Goldberg77

1. Whitebeard/roger
2. Shanks
3. Monkey d dragon
4. Kaido
5. Charlotte linlin
Goldberg77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 10:43   Link #1216
Goldberg77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draikan7 View Post
who is this aokiji and dragon guys? maybe i missed it in the previous episodes...can you give a recap on what episode they talked about him? thanks
Aokiji is admiral of the marine, dragon is luffy dad leader of revolutionary sson of garp
Goldberg77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 16:59   Link #1217
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg77 View Post
Aokiji is admiral of the marine, dragon is luffy dad leader of revolutionary sson of garp
You realize that you answered an 8 year old post, don't you?

You cannot gauge the strenght of characters very much yet. All we know is that "supposedly" pre-timeskip Whitebeard was the 'strongest' OR 'physical strongest' man in the world, but it was never said, which was really ment and we have no real way to know who is the strongest post-timeskip.

We also didn't see a lot of characters fight yet, so we cannot say how strong Dragon, Big Mum or Kaido are.
Old 2013-03-14, 13:02   Link #1218
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
All we know is that "supposedly" pre-timeskip Whitebeard was the 'strongest' OR 'physical strongest' man in the world, but it was never said, which was really ment
In Japanese, the way that "strongest" is written means the best/overall greatest combatant. It's not talking about physical strength. In terms of physical strength, Garp and Jozu have the best feats so far.
Old 2013-03-14, 17:40   Link #1219
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
In Japanese, the way that "strongest" is written means the best/overall greatest combatant. It's not talking about physical strength. In terms of physical strength, Garp and Jozu have the best feats so far.
thank you for clarification on this. So WB was the strongest after all... from those that were KNOWN at least. We should not forget that in East Blue Don Krieg and Arlong were considered "very strong". So missing information can make a huge difference between what the population is thinking and what is really true.
Old 2013-03-14, 17:53   Link #1220
Blackbeard D. Kuma

^ No problem. And although Whitebeard was labelled as the "strongest", his performance at the war leads that title of his into question. There were points where the admirals were besting him in combat, after all. I think the world perceived Whitebeard as the strongest because he was the only known individual to have actually tied Roger in a fight, and was uncontested for that title ever since Roger's death. Not everyone actually challenged Whitebeard; and therefore, as you suggest, there may have been some individuals more powerful unbeknownst to us. Whitebeard in his prime is one thing, which is where his reputation of strongest stems from. But the old sick Whitebeard that we actually saw in action may not have been the strongest.