AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-12, 00:53   Link #1
symb10te

Human Scramble

This anime has been done before by other groups but it seems like this is the first time someone has managed to hit episode 03.

What do you guys think of this anime? In fact, does anyone even watch this?

Last edited by symb10te; 2003-11-19 at 15:27.
Old 2003-11-12, 03:01   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Yay! Episode 3! I can't wait to watch this, it's been 7 months since episode 1 was first subbed by AH&Z-F. Unfortunately they only got up episode 2. I've been waiting a long time for this. I'm going to have to download your versions of episode 1 and 2 now that I know you're serious about this show. (I'm lucky that they're seeded.) Please keep it up!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-11-12, 04:54   Link #3
symb10te

Yup, we're trying our best to finish this series, but for some reason it seems to be jinxed or something; problems that delay the releases seem to crop up time and again , but I'm glad that episode 03 is out too... Hopefully, things will run smoothly from now on.

Quote NoSanninWa:
(I'm lucky that they're seeded.)

Yup, that's thanks to our great distro crew who have continued to provide us with tremendous support.
Old 2003-11-12, 17:07   Link #4
okashi
okashinaaa?

Is this one about boxing or is it kinda like "monster of the week" with a different story each episode? Although this series doesnt contain any monsters nor come every week I hope you understand my meaning.
Old 2003-11-12, 17:36   Link #5
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Every episode is a stand-alone story that focuses on a turning point in the life of a different person. In other words, it is a "personal crisis of the week." Only the first episode is about a boxer.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-11-12, 18:06   Link #6
okashi
okashinaaa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Every episode is a stand-alone story that focuses on a turning point in the life of a different person. In other words, it is a "personal crisis of the week." Only the first episode is about a boxer.
Ahh ok. Dont know if I will check it out then since I prefer a good storyline over other stuff in anime.
Old 2003-11-13, 08:33   Link #7
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
i would really like to thank r-b 4 thier nice work on this series its a really nice series & it would be a shame if it was dropped
Old 2003-11-19, 15:35   Link #8
symb10te

A new episode released.

I think this is really an interesting and unpredictable episode... the story seemed to be progressing in a straight-forward manner until a surprisingly turn of events. The way events were portrayed were rather creepy as such occurences aren't that unthinkable in real life. It's probably my favourite episode of those I've managed to see so far.

By the way, if you guys didn't know, the seiyuu for the main characters each episode are famous personalities in Japanese media circles. For example, the voice of the boxer in episode one was done by Takeshi Sorimachi, one half of the Japanese "Beach Boys" hunks and also the star of the Live-Action GTO.
Old 2003-11-19, 15:45   Link #9
NinjaServ

Z-F was started by the creator of AnimeTorrents.com, Sarke....Sarke dissappeared causing the group to die....
Old 2003-11-20, 13:25   Link #10
Go-lytely

Quote:
Originally Posted by symb10te
A new episode released.

I think this is really an interesting and unpredictable episode... the story seemed to be progressing in a straight-forward manner until a surprisingly turn of events. The way events were portrayed were rather creepy as such occurences aren't that unthinkable in real life. It's probably my favourite episode of those I've managed to see so far.

By the way, if you guys didn't know, the seiyuu for the main characters each episode are famous personalities in Japanese media circles. For example, the voice of the boxer in episode one was done by Takeshi Sorimachi, one half of the Japanese "Beach Boys" hunks and also the star of the Live-Action GTO.
Yeah, ep 4 was great. What I like about the show is the realism and sense of hope it leaves with you at the end of every episode.
Closed Thread