AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-08-06, 08:58   Link #26801
bio9205
Reborn

Seeing how people will want to complete their whole "3 generations" collection, I'd say the Dark Hound and Gransa have a pretty good chance at getting an MG as well. The rest, not really.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 09:00   Link #26802
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Seeing how people will want to complete their whole "3 generations" collection, I'd say the Dark Hound and Gransa have a pretty good chance at getting an MG as well. The rest, not really.
You think that if we get the MG Gransa, that we'll get the parts for the Zefuld launcher?
Old 2012-08-06, 09:49   Link #26803
Zeydra
A random passerby

Is it possible they may just make an FX Master Grade and leave it at that? FX would cover "All three Asuno's major Gundams", as well as "final main character Gundam" and "major Gundam from each gen", and Age isn't do all that well commercially right? FX would allow them to finish with Age and move on to something else MG wise.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 12:41   Link #26804
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
Is it possible they may just make an FX Master Grade and leave it at that? FX would cover "All three Asuno's major Gundams", as well as "final main character Gundam" and "major Gundam from each gen", and Age isn't do all that well commercially right? FX would allow them to finish with Age and move on to something else MG wise.
It's not doing well in terms of sales or views, or dvd/bd's sold for that matter.

I really would've loved a MG Double bullet though, or a MG AGE-3 Orbital :/
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 13:29   Link #26805
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
It's not doing well in terms of sales or views, or dvd/bd's sold for that matter.

I really would've loved a MG Double bullet though, or a MG AGE-3 Orbital :/
Agree on that two

And please, an MG Zeydra or Ghiraga.

Well, Age has been very good to me. With all the RED suits out there, I couldn't thank Bandai enough. Even this year, we had MG Titus, Marasai and Aegis for October. If you want to count Heavyarms as red, then go ahead. I'm gonna buy it anyways

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 13:35   Link #26806
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
I hope not since the others would be low cost to release.
Then the others like Age-2 Special Ops, Dark Hound, and the Age-1 Flat (w/ Zefuld Launcher and Grandsa) could come out as online exclusive kits so would be like $50 or $60 US DOLLARS.
Old 2012-08-06, 16:18   Link #26807
FalsePrime

Quote:
Age has failed in every major commecial way possible. We've already had a MG completely dropped off the face of the earth and that is rare.

That said, I still hope for an AGE-3 Normal and Orbital. I have been a critic of designs in Age since the start, that said I've loved the ZZ esk look of AGE-3 since it's reveal and would love to have it and the Orbital as part of my collection.

I would also love a G Bouncer because honestly to me it's probably the best design from the whole show, I just highly doubt that will ever happen.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 16:51   Link #26808
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Age has failed in every major commecial way possible. We've already had a MG completely dropped off the face of the earth and that is rare.

That said, I still hope for an AGE-3 Normal and Orbital. I have been a critic of designs in Age since the start, that said I've loved the ZZ esk look of AGE-3 since it's reveal and would love to have it and the Orbital as part of my collection.

I would also love a G Bouncer because honestly to me it's probably the best design from the whole show, I just highly doubt that will ever happen.
Which one are you talking about?

I'm pretty sure sooner or later we will see announcement of a MG Age-2 Normal Special Ops (online exclusive) and MG Age-2 Double Bullet.

Then we'll see the Age-3 line (Normal, Orbital, Fortress).

I then expect to see Darkhound, Age-1 Flat Grandsa w/ Zefuld Launcher parts, and Age-FX.

I wish to have the 3 Woolf suits and the Jackedge in MG, but at this point, I feel like they're going to stay in HG.
Old 2012-08-06, 17:02   Link #26809
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

MG Gafran was dropped.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 17:15   Link #26810
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Which one are you talking about?

I'm pretty sure sooner or later we will see announcement of a MG Age-2 Normal Special Ops (online exclusive) and MG Age-2 Double Bullet.

Then we'll see the Age-3 line (Normal, Orbital, Fortress).

I then expect to see Darkhound, Age-1 Flat Grandsa w/ Zefuld Launcher parts, and Age-FX.

I wish to have the 3 Woolf suits and the Jackedge in MG, but at this point, I feel like they're going to stay in HG.
As mentioned MG Gafran was dropped by Bandai despite being announced.

Age 2 Normal and Double Bullet I believe to be have a shot, though Specail Ops will likely be a Online Exclusive just like the HG.

I really think you are setting yourself up for disappointement with the beliefe we will get further MG Age-1 releases. Same goes for Fortress.

I could end up being wrong, but at this point they are already slowing down with AGE given how quickly we saw AGE 1/Sparrow/Titus and the fact is we have a MG fully dropped and no sign of Double Bullet or Dark Hound and Age 2 ships this month.
Old 2012-08-06, 17:16   Link #26811
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
MG Gafran was dropped.
Good. I'd rather see Bandai drop that and give us:

MG Age-1 Flat
MG Age-1 Flat (w/ Zefuld Launcher)
MG Age-1 Flat (w/ Grandsa Armor)
MG Age-2 Double Bullet
MG Age-2 Normal Special Ops
MG Age-2 Darkhound
MG Age-3 Normal
MG Age-3 Fortress
MG Age-3 Orbital
MG Age-FX

With MG Age-2 Normal confirmed, there's only 10 more MG kits that we need to see from Bandai, most of which would be variations. So 4 "new" releases and 6 "variation" releases.
Old 2012-08-06, 17:21   Link #26812
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
As mentioned MG Gafran was dropped by Bandai despite being announced.

Age 2 Normal and Double Bullet I believe to be have a shot, though Specail Ops will likely be a Online Exclusive just like the HG.

I really think you are setting yourself up for disappointement with the beliefe we will get further MG Age-1 releases. Same goes for Fortress.

I could end up being wrong, but at this point they are already slowing down with AGE given how quickly we saw AGE 1/Sparrow/Titus and the fact is we have a MG fully dropped and no sign of Double Bullet or Dark Hound and Age 2 ships this month.
I basically gave up on the Jackedge, Genoace Custom, G-Exes, G-Bouncer, etc. I think Bandai would rather releases these:

MG Age-1 Flat
- Same as MG Age-1 Normal with clear yellow instead of clear green parts
- rifle scope can be in the clear green
- create parts for Zefuld Launcher
- create parts for Grandsa armor

MG Age-2 Double Bullet
- create parts for Double Bullet
- same release as the upcoming MG Age-2 Normal but with armor pieces

MG Age-2 Darkhound
- take MG Age-2 Normal
- black armor pieces
- new head
- new wings
- new weapon

MG Age-3 Normal
- new mold
MG Age-3 Fortress
- mold from MG Age-3 Normal and create Fortress parts
MG Age-3 Orbital
- mold from MG Age-3 Normal and create Orbital parts

MG Age-FX
- new mold
Old 2012-08-06, 17:32   Link #26813
FalsePrime

Well if they do then, good on AGE Fans. I'm not a fan of AGE nor will I defend it, but at the same time I hate to see any Gundam fail on this level.

Not only that but there are some MG's I would really like to have given I collect Leads like everyone and their mother. I just don't see it happening, at least not anytime soon. I hope that we see something in between now and the Wing MG's line restart because if we get to the first of the year and still don't have a BD or DH then I think not only is AGE -2 in trouble but AGE- 3 is in for some serious issues unless Hino can turn this around in the last 8 or so episodes and make Kio a beloved gundam Name/Lead.
Old 2012-08-06, 17:35   Link #26814
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Well if they do then, good on AGE Fans. I'm not a fan of AGE nor will I defend it, but at the same time I hate to see any Gundam fail on this level.

Not only that but there are some MG's I would really like to have given I collect Leads like everyone and their mother. I just don't see it happening, at least not anytime soon. I hope that we see something in between now and the Wing MG's line restart because if we get to the first of the year and still don't have a BD or DH then I think not only is AGE -2 in trouble but AGE- 3 is in for some serious issues unless Hino can turn this around in the last 8 or so episodes and make Kio a beloved gundam Name/Lead.
I hope that Age's final few episodes leaves us with a WOW impression. The series has a tendency to go up and down quite fast. So it's not unreasonable to think that the final episodes of the Age anime will be epic!

I mean so far, the 3 arcs in the anime have ended on a very very high note.
Old 2012-08-07, 10:00   Link #26815
maknaedik

MG Age-2 Normal two sided beam saber: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...17843051_n.jpg

HELL YEAH! I'm still waiting for the announcement of MG Age-2 DB. Hoping for November release. Hopefully, the RG slated for November won't take the MG's place like what they've been doing lately.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 10:03   Link #26816
suiton629
Master Grade Master

http://inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2012/...l-release.html

Just made a post about the MG Age-2 Normal. =)
Old 2012-08-07, 10:04   Link #26817
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
MG Age-2 Normal two sided beam saber: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...17843051_n.jpg

HELL YEAH! I'm still waiting for the announcement of MG Age-2 DB. Hoping for November release. Hopefully, the RG slated for November won't take the MG's place like what they've been doing lately.
MG Age-1 Flat
MG Age-2 Double Bullet
MG Age-2 Darkhound
MG Age-3 Normal
MG Age-3 Fortress
MG Age-3 Orbital
MG Age-FX

MG Exia R2
MG 00 Qan[T] ELS ver.

That's my current list that I am waiting for a release.
Old 2012-08-07, 10:16   Link #26818
Appel

crap, the AGE-2 is actually starting to grow on me >_> not the suit itself but the model seems to be a lot of fun.
i would probably go for the DB as well though. i like the hyper DODS but i dont like those wing binders. and the DB comes with two rifles :P not as cool as the hyper but hey, you cant have everything!
this definitely isnt a day 1 purchase for me though.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 10:25   Link #26819
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
crap, the AGE-2 is actually starting to grow on me >_> not the suit itself but the model seems to be a lot of fun.
i would probably go for the DB as well though. i like the hyper DODS but i dont like those wing binders. and the DB comes with two rifles :P not as cool as the hyper but hey, you cant have everything!
this definitely isnt a day 1 purchase for me though.
That's how I started to feel with the Age series.
The anime and the model kits I never thought were nice, but as I watched the anime more and more, the mecha designs and the kits started to grow on me.

=)

I hope Bandai starts pouring out MG Age kits soon. It's about time since the anime is ending. I just hope that within a year of the anime ending and certainly before all the BluRays come out...that they release all of the leads and lead variations in MG.
Old 2012-08-07, 10:30   Link #26820
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

As for me, the soon-to-come MG Buster is ten times more interesting than Age-2 Normal & Double Bullet. On the other hand, if Bandai does release the MG Age-2 Spec Ops & Dark Hound, and the colors are pretty nice, I might consider getting them. Here's hoping that Bandai didn't make them into exclusive items. Those exclusives can really bust your wallet .

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy