AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-30, 17:27   Link #4621
ellifeedn
Thinker

None of us expected the guy to look so young.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 17:47   Link #4622
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Spoiler for 459:
This look like a NTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I agree with you wholeheartedly, there'll be no easy way out of this fight. And the reason he didn't dodge that last barrage because he wasn't expecting it. That's what he gets for putting all his faith in a cheap tactic instead of relying on his skills. And I daresay Miu was furious that her opponent clearly wasn't taking her seriously, trying to fondle her instead of fighting for his life. He promised earlier his fists would save Miu, hopefully he realizes he has to save Miu from herself. There is no other path for him. Until then...
Yes, i agree with all your points of view ......Kenichi use the Perverted technique and i already knew that didn't work this time..but the Author has to stop to make Kenichi like an idiot..is not like that Kenichi is in this kind of world for one month...is been two years or something that Kenichi become a martial arts...and see that the Author continue a make Kenichi like this... really makes me angry,Kenichi get beaten already once by Miu and he can't do anything because doesn't expect Miu like this..but another time like this?
don't need of this

Kenichi in his current level of strength, he could dodge this attack..is like the Author,every time that make Kenichi fight, Kenichi starts the fights like he hasn't learn anything from all his previous battles...he sees the movement of Masters that are fighting and why the author can't make Kenichi dodge Miu superman attack?!!!

i really hope that Kenichi is going to kick her ass for once...no matter what..i want to see Kenichi strong more that Miu..the level up,must be done now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I'm losing a bit of interest because the author keeps making Kenichi look so pathetic. Can't he fucking sense that guy's a Yami even IF he was fooled by the young look? C'mon, you have been with 5 top-tier masters for a while now. Yeah, you can remain a clueless disciple forever.
Yes..i agree.., however i love this manga and i can't stop to read this.....i always wanted to see the fight between these two...and i know that everyone including me, is angry because the Author make Kenichi like an Idiot,and everyone including me, want to see Kenichi bad Ass....
The Author like make Kenichi like an Idiot,like he put a fan service everywhere

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-12-30 at 18:03.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 19:18   Link #4623
Raxnom
気疲れ

Hmf, after reading chapter 459 I came to conclusion that Junazard's words on page 12 not only affect Miu, but also Kenichi. "To get person reach their peak... You must destroy something precious to them." Junazard basically destroyed Miu which Kenichi knew and we do know that Miu is precious to him. Using this same logic could be a step for character development for Kenichi. I'm not saying Miu will die or something but this will definitely leave some after effects on her personality.
Old 2011-12-30, 19:22   Link #4624
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by revennge View Post
Hmf, after reading chapter 459 I came to conclusion that Junazard's words on page 12 not only affect Miu, but also Kenichi. "To get person reach their peak... You must destroy something precious to them." Junazard basically destroyed Miu which Kenichi knew and we do know that Miu is precious to him. Using this same logic could be a step for character development for Kenichi. I'm not saying Miu will die or something but this will definitely leave some after effects on her personality.
i'd say the elder will probably use the memoy modifier on her again to make her forget all about this experience and that sh learned from the demon god fist.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 20:23   Link #4625
Johnny
Working the bags...

Agree with Alhazad, that was such a pathetic attempt to snap Miu out of it. The events are light night and day when the boob grope worked last time. Although you can't blame him when he's limited in what he has to work with...

Not too worried about Kenichi for one, he is the main character, and secondly you can count on Sakaki and Hongo saving his ass again. I'd say he stays knocked out why the mentioned two fight Miu and Jenazad...

I know most probably want this little arc wrapped up, but I want it to continue. Let Miu get her hands bloody by killing off Hongo while Sakaki is busy brawling with Jenazad. The two escape just as Kenichi wakes up from his nap. Would be pretty interesting to have Miu meet her father as she is now...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 20:45   Link #4626
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Agree with Alhazad, that was such a pathetic attempt to snap Miu out of it. The events are light night and day when the boob grope worked last time. Although you can't blame him when he's limited in what he has to work with...

Not too worried about Kenichi for one, he is the main character, and secondly you can count on Sakaki and Hongo saving his ass again. I'd say he stays knocked out why the mentioned two fight Miu and Jenazad...

I know most probably want this little arc wrapped up, but I want it to continue. Let Miu get her hands bloody by killing off Hongo while Sakaki is busy brawling with Jenazad. The two escape just as Kenichi wakes up from his nap. Would be pretty interesting to have Miu meet her father as she is now...

I don't want this.., i don't want that Sakaki or Hongo help Kenichi...,this is one thing he must do it alone
Kenichi love Miu, he want to protect her,he must prove to himself that he is more strong that Miu..
Kenichi defeat all disciple that has fought, he is trained by 5 super master and The superman Elder..no matter if Miu is a Genius the granddaughter of Elder superman...this dark part of her must be erase now..and once finished, go on with the story,make Kenichi the strongest and defeat the last two or three disciple of Yami who remained...
The situation is: if miu kill someone, she can't return like she was..so, Kenichi has to kick her ass for everyone sake!
And i don't want another memory reset..

i don't think that Miu can kill Hongo...(The God Hand Fists..)even though he is missing a leg...this wold be a illogical development
Old 2011-12-31, 03:13   Link #4627
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
i'd say the elder will probably use the memoy modifier on her again to make her forget all about this experience and that sh learned from the demon god fist.
No offense, but that would be too lame. And with all the brain-altering drugs she's ingested, I doubt a mere memory reset would work. He might end up destroying her mind, like he practically did to that smuggler in his flashback during his fight with Apachai. Not to mention it would be quite insulting. The mangaka's done so much foreshadowing of Miu's dark side, and Hayato simply erases it with one of his techniques? He maybe the most powerful fighter on the planet, but he's not a god. Otherwise he would've done it by now so Miu doesn't become like Saiga. Whether she does or not is her choice, and hers alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I don't want this.., i don't want that Sakaki or Hongo help Kenichi...,this is one thing he must do it alone
Kenichi love Miu, he want to protect her,he must prove to himself that he is more strong that Miu..
Kenichi defeat all disciple that has fought, he is trained by 5 super master and The superman Elder..no matter if Miu is a Genius the granddaughter of Elder superman...this dark part of her must be erase now..and once finished, go on with the story,make Kenichi the strongest and defeat the last two or three disciple of Yami who remained...
The situation is: if miu kill someone, she can't return like she was..so, Kenichi has to kick her ass for everyone sake!
And i don't want another memory reset..

i don't think that Miu can kill Hongo...(The God Hand Fists..)even though he is missing a leg...this wold be a illogical development
Gotta agree with you there, Kenichi must win this battle, or the Miu he knew will be lost forever. He must save her from herself, no one else can do this.

And also, I agree that I get a bit frustrated with Kenichi. He's been trained by the strongest masters in the world, he's beaten most of YOMI, there should be no reason he's at a disadvantage. He realizes Miu's not holding back anymore, so he also must fight with earnest, or perish. Again, there is no other path for him.

And I also doubt Miu will be able to kill Hongo, even in his injured state. And Hongo won't fight her seriously, his battle is with Jenazad, and woe to anyone who get in his way. I think once the others arrive, Boutan will fight "Father," and Sham will go one-on-one with Hartini. And once Hongo and Sakaki fail to defeat Jenazad, that's when the Elder appears to clean his clock once and for all. But will it be in time to save Miu? That's the big question, can't wait to find out the answer. Until then...

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-01-01 at 05:37.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 06:40   Link #4628
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
No offense, but that would be too lame. And with all the brain-altering drugs she's ingested, I doubt a mere memory reset would work. He might end up destroying her mind, like he practically did to that smuggler in his flashback during his fight with Apachai. Not to mention it would be quite insulting. The mangaka's done so much foreshadowing of Miu's dark side, and Hayato simply erases it with one of his techniques? He maybe the most powerful fighter on the planet, but he's not a god. Otherwise he would've done it by now so Miu doesn't become like Saiga. Whether she does or not is her choice, and hers alone.

Gotta agree with you there, Kenichi must win this battle, or the Miu he knew will be lost forever. He must save her from herself, no one else can do this.

And also, I agree that I get a bit frustrated with Kenichi. He's been trained by the strongest masters in the world, he's beaten most of YOMI, there should be no reason he's at a disadvantage. He realizes Miu's not holding back anymore, so he also must fight with earnest, or perish. Again, there is no other path for him.

And I also doubt Miu will be able to kill Hongo, even in his injured state. And Hongo won't fight her seriously, his battle is with Jenazad, and woe to anyone who get in his way. I think once the others arrive, Boutan will fight "Father," and Sham will go one-on-one with Hartini. And once Hongo and Sakaki fail to defeat Jenazad, that's when the Elder appears to clean his clock once and for all. But will i be in time to save Miu? That's the big question, can't wait to find out the answer. Until then...

Yes...Kenichi has to do it..alone,maybe if is Hongo that fight the Demon,he can give some advice to Kenichi,and tell him that has to fight Miu...and don't take it easy like he did..i hope that Kenichi remember what Shou said.....in the tournament....

The Author like Miu too much,make her always the best an all way..and is for this that she was lonely with out any friends..she was too perfect for everyone, is thank to Kenichi that she has make a friends.

I remember when Kenichi and Miu fight the two disciple of Hongo, and Miu was in trouble..and Kenichi kick the disciple with one hit, and his eyes was like when he use Apanch and Chai Kick....but no matter what, i mean, in the final panel in this chapter(459)why Kenichi don't make this eyes again, and dodge the Miu attack?!!but no,The author make Miu like a master..and Kenichi like a idiot,i don't want it anymore,is one month that Miu was kidnapped,isn't possible that she mastered the Full Silat...and she became like a master,she never foughts seriously to the death like Kenichi,Kenichi in the level of strength is higher than her..maybe she could be faster than kenichi, but he know a move that is perfect for this: ryuusei seikuken.. and is the perfect time for Kenichi to master this move in all way..like the Elder did in the tournament..

Ho man..i relly wan to see Kenichi kick her ass so badly for erase this dark part of her..and she must remember what she did in this arc, and that is Kenichi that has save her..so the development between the two will increase more...
Old 2011-12-31, 08:20   Link #4629
kenjtr

i think the author made this plot so long ago cause all these events are connected mius reation with takeda ! now listen well , takeda is the only person miu doesnt throw why is that ? i think the reason for that is miu likes takeda like how a normal high school girl likes a boy simple and pure . Also takeda learning mus fathers identity and miu waking from takedas dying effort is all part of this . Even takedas trainer told takeda he cant help him go all the way so we can assume takeda may find another teacher which is probably mius father .

Now i know youll all complain abaut miu likes kenichi etc but that is not the case , mius like kenichi is different she doesnt have any romantic feelings for him she just loves him in a condition . Kenichi is the perfect person for the miu elder created kenichi have money , love common sense , a family , ryuzampaku mindset , liked by elder , looks like her dead mother , people like him and be friends wth him etc.. she loves kenichi under these conditions , basically miu loves kenchi cause she has merrit from him .

i think mius sudden intrest in kenchi is also because she understood kenichi feelings and giving him something for them cuase if she dont kenichi will go and she will lost all her merrits with being kenichi . With jenzads erasing her mind current miu doesnt need kenchi anymore cause she is not needy now , also kenchi already have all good parts of miu so its like miu was just a replacement till kenchi showed up and now there is kenchi no one needs miu anymore .

Girls become selfless to the person they like how shigure is ok with bathing kenichi , miu is also ok with takeda touching her from back , i am sorry but jenzad destroyed miu + kenichi setting that elder tried to make for years and with this happy ending elder planned for miu is dead . Anyway that was elders selfish act from the beginning , i am also happy that there is a hope for kenichi + shigure now .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 10:36   Link #4630
Xaturas

^^ to much shiping to much shiping, takeda is a side character like it or not.
If even 10% of what you're trying to say was true then miu wouldn't butt in into kenichi romance with other females, she would aproach them like elder sister, while on the other hand she is like a tiger ready to kill because someone is approaching something belonging to her.
And seriously kenichi looks like mius dead mother and thats how she feels about him? Jeez mate I know its 31 December but still ease up on the booze XD ...
I'm really stunned by how much you Twisted the manga to your logic. Miu is one of main characters, she's not a replacement for kenichi she is a valid member of ryouzanpaku, you know cooks counts stuff and basically is a mother figure of all childish masters ...
As for shigure, its obvious that she has some feelings for kenichi (no matter what they are) but don't compare 2 characters. Just because 1 person is ok with showing of her boobz and ass doesn't mean that every female will be like that. If that was the case then anime would be a generic 1 dimensional H business, there would be no tsunderes kuuderes etc etc etc.
I don't have anything against any shipement as theres many charactrs and many pairings in HSDK, but please refrain from applying stupid logic just to rationalize a semi-valid pairing.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 10:53   Link #4631
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
If even 10% of what you're trying to say was true then miu wouldn't butt in into kenichi romance with other females, she would aproach them like elder sister, while on the other hand she is like a tiger ready to kill because someone is approaching something belonging to her.
And seriously kenichi looks like mius dead mother and thats how she feels about him? Jeez mate I know its 31 December but still ease up on the booze XD ...
I'm really stunned by how much you Twisted the manga to your logic. Miu is one of main characters, she's not a replacement for kenichi she is a valid member of ryouzanpaku, you know cooks counts stuff and basically is a mother figure of all childish masters ...
Yeah Miu is quite possessive of Kenichi even if she doesn't realize it. She's never showed any inclination of anything but friendly feelings for Takeda. Even Takeda realizes that there's only Kenichi in Miu's heart which is what fuels his drive to be able to beat Kenichi, to surpass him.

@Kenjtr: i agree with Xaturas, you may want to ease up on the booze a bit lol

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2011-12-31 at 11:03.
Old 2011-12-31, 10:59   Link #4632
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
As for shigure, its obvious that she has some feelings for kenichi (no matter what they are) but don't compare 2 characters. Just because 1 person is ok with showing of her boobz and ass doesn't mean that every female will be like that. If that was the case then anime would be a generic 1 dimensional H business, there would be no tsunderes kuuderes etc etc etc.
I don't have anything against any shipement as theres many charactrs and many pairings in HSDK, but please refrain from applying stupid logic just to rationalize a semi-valid pairing.

Quote...and i agree....with everything you said...

And i give rep+ because i laughed a lot when you said : I know its 31 December but still ease up on the booze XD .

i'm already in this mode 31 december...drunk rulez
Old 2011-12-31, 11:32   Link #4633
kenjtr

i also think shigure kenichi par is best so far cause miu doesnt really like kenichi in a way a girl likes a men , basically she has no lust for kenichi . Miu just like kenichi like how a mother likes her child actually that can be the best way for explain their relationship for miu kenich is like her mother which she failed to protect , kenich was never mius love intrest she doesnt see him in that light . Even when she unerstood kenichi is pretty popular with women she doesnt care abaut it much , she just loves kenich she has no desire for him . When miu was fighting walkaries she said kenichi was like useless brother or their dog , she doesnt see kenichi fit for a mate .

Unlike miu shigure sees kenchi as a men and treats him with respect , she never humilates him and trusts her back to him . i also remember honokas shark case only people who were able to react was kenichi , elder and shigure . she even does food for him and wait for his return like how a good wife does and show her charming side only for kenichi . i support shigure for kenichis lover unlike miu at least she understands how great the things kenichi done for miu , for now shigure doesnt looks like she will come between those two but that doesnt mean that will continue forever .
Old 2011-12-31, 12:24   Link #4634
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Did the new news on Anime news network, say what I though it would say? That Kenichi will continue? with a new anime?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 12:31   Link #4635
Xaturas

Dunno last time I remember there was info about New kenichi Ova, few chapters ago, mentioned by author himself. Unless theres new info about anime which just came.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 13:21   Link #4636
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
i also think shigure kenichi par is best so far cause miu doesnt really like kenichi in a way a girl likes a men , basically she has no lust for kenichi . Miu just like kenichi like how a mother likes her child actually that can be the best way for explain their relationship for miu kenich is like her mother which she failed to protect , kenich was never mius love intrest she doesnt see him in that light . Even when she unerstood kenichi is pretty popular with women she doesnt care abaut it much , she just loves kenich she has no desire for him . When miu was fighting walkaries she said kenichi was like useless brother or their dog , she doesnt see kenichi fit for a mate .

Unlike miu shigure sees kenchi as a men and treats him with respect , she never humilates him and trusts her back to him . i also remember honokas shark case only people who were able to react was kenichi , elder and shigure . she even does food for him and wait for his return like how a good wife does and show her charming side only for kenichi . i support shigure for kenichis lover unlike miu at least she understands how great the things kenichi done for miu , for now shigure doesnt looks like she will come between those two but that doesnt mean that will continue forever .
to me Shigure has always treated Kenichi as a little brother. Sad to say but she has very little awareness of herself as a woman due to how she was raised. doesn't mean it can't become romantic love but it's not nearly there.

Miu is naive but does love Kenichi as a man. she just doesn't admit it because maybe she is afraid of things changing for the worse. Think about it. Miu has never known possession. she lost her mother (and was witness) as a baby. Her father has disappeared from her life and as far as she was aware he was dead. not to mention she did nothing but traveling around with her grandfather as a child.
Old 2012-01-01, 05:35   Link #4637
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Yes...Kenichi has to do it..alone,maybe if is Hongo that fight the Demon,he can give some advice to Kenichi,and tell him that has to fight Miu...and don't take it easy like he did..i hope that Kenichi remember what Shou said.....in the tournament....

The Author like Miu too much,make her always the best an all way..and is for this that she was lonely with out any friends..she was too perfect for everyone, is thank to Kenichi that she has make a friends.

I remember when Kenichi and Miu fight the two disciple of Hongo, and Miu was in trouble..and Kenichi kick the disciple with one hit, and his eyes was like when he use Apanch and Chai Kick....but no matter what, i mean, in the final panel in this chapter(459)why Kenichi don't make this eyes again, and dodge the Miu attack?!!but no,The author make Miu like a master..and Kenichi like a idiot,i don't want it anymore,is one month that Miu was kidnapped,isn't possible that she mastered the Full Silat...and she became like a master,she never foughts seriously to the death like Kenichi,Kenichi in the level of strength is higher than her..maybe she could be faster than kenichi, but he know a move that is perfect for this: ryuusei seikuken.. and is the perfect time for Kenichi to master this move in all way..like the Elder did in the tournament..

Ho man..i relly wan to see Kenichi kick her ass so badly for erase this dark part of her..and she must remember what she did in this arc, and that is Kenichi that has save her..so the development between the two will increase more...
Personally, I think you're giving Miu too much credit. As you said, it's not possible to master a new fighting style in a month. Even though she's most likely been trained in Jenazad's supreme silat, she's still basically a disciple. I'd say that brutal counterattack of hers was her reaction to an opponent who apparently wasn't taking her seriously. Think about it, he'd blocked and avoided her blows, but never attacked. Then he gropes her which must've seemed like the ultimate insult to her. I don't blame her reaction for a moment, I blame Kenichi for using such a cheap tactic and not relying on his skills.

As for erasing the darkness in her heart, that's something he cannot do. Miu must overcome it herself, or it'll continue to haunt her for the rest of her life. Remember, she is the daughter of the One Shadow, and her dark side has been revealed throughout the whole manga. She won't suddenly become a warrior of light if she loses. It'll be interesting to see what happens when she does awaken, though I daresay that when she finally regains her memories, nothing will ever be the same. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 07:43   Link #4638
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Personally, I think you're giving Miu too much credit. As you said, it's not possible to master a new fighting style in a month. Even though she's most likely been trained in Jenazad's supreme silat, she's still basically a disciple. I'd say that brutal counterattack of hers was her reaction to an opponent who apparently wasn't taking her seriously. Think about it, he'd blocked and avoided her blows, but never attacked. Then he gropes her which must've seemed like the ultimate insult to her. I don't blame her reaction for a moment, I blame Kenichi for using such a cheap tactic and not relying on his skills.

As for erasing the darkness in her heart, that's something he cannot do. Miu must overcome it herself, or it'll continue to haunt her for the rest of her life. Remember, she is the daughter of the One Shadow, and her dark side has been revealed throughout the whole manga. She won't suddenly become a warrior of light if she loses. It'll be interesting to see what happens when she does awaken, though I daresay that when she finally regains her memories, nothing will ever be the same. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Im not the one that giving Miu credit...is the Author that make Miu like this...i think that Kenichi is superior to her in many ways, except for the speed...
But, i agree with you, that she react like this when Kenichi used The perverted recovery memory technique because like you said for her this seemed like an insult to her..and i agree that is only Kenichi fault for don't take the fight seriously..

For the problem of her dark said..but i have a speculation..or my theory..this can be fixed by love...and probably if the Author make a good development in this arc..if Kenichi confess to her, or kiss and confess to her, or something like this,maybe this can help her to erase the dark inside her heart..after all,Kenichi is the best for read the people heart, (like Miu said)...

I think that this arc is made by the Author for three reason:

1:Make Kenichi more stronger than Miu

2: erase the darkness inside her Heart by Kenichi

3:make further the development between them..

I hope for this..
this is what i would do, if i were the 'Author..
Old 2012-01-01, 10:04   Link #4639
ellifeedn
Thinker

I don't think you should have much faith in the mangaka at this point, considering what's happened.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 10:39   Link #4640
kenjtr

in this manga there s somthing i noticed mu and darthwader recemble eachother too much
1- Both of their mothers killed brutally
2- Both of them started in light path
3- Both of them tempted by evil lord
4- Both of them had darkness in their hearts
5- Both of them didnt get full trust from their companions
6- Both of them started to wear masks
7- Both of them fall to dark side because they didnt wanted to loose their loved ones
isnt this intresting maybe after that arc tll be start of dark age in HDSK .

Tags
shounen