AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 10 21.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 34.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 17.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 15.22%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.35%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.17%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-16, 15:06   Link #21
Sendou
Forever Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
But it DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

You've lost over 90% of your country and now your sacrificing valuable munitions, resources, land, equipment, and manpower just to ensure that another nation who is also in the same boat doesn't have an advantage over you in fighting the enemy?

I mean the gun isn't a black box is it? If you lose one surely the Japanese can build another and then test it elsewhere on another battlefield.

I'm not taking it out on you it just doesn't make any sense. I know humanity is horrible but this is like taking it to the next extreme.

Even in WWII the allies mostly keep to themselves. If one screwed the other, he simply went about his own way of handling it.

On that matter it seems that russian liason is manipulating it so he can take show that his superior screwed up and take over.
Spoilers
Spoiler for expanding on this matter
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-09-16, 15:15   Link #22
DoomRavager

That one mention of an "infamous Yokohama Company" who made the seals on the highly classified modules.

I don't know about you, but I'm willing to bet they meant Yokohama Base (who we already know was involved in adding the black box tech to make the gun work) and that was more CR derpitydoo.

Then again I don't speak nipnap, so who am I to judge?
Old 2012-09-16, 15:17   Link #23
Destined_Fate

The reminds me, the Americans are in super denial mode as well about the BETA considering their TSFs are made for taking out other TSFs first and BETA second. Seems like the guys in the suits think the BETA thing will wash over eventually and they want to be the ones to capitalize when that happens before the dust clears.
Old 2012-09-16, 15:34   Link #24
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Sh%t gets real next episode, wonder how Yuuya will get outta there. And listening to the preview, looks like somebody important might kick the bucket next episode. I hope its not the blonde chick, she's so hot, it would be a shame for her to go.
Old 2012-09-16, 15:37   Link #25
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
The reminds me, the Americans are in super denial mode as well about the BETA considering their TSFs are made for taking out other TSFs first and BETA second. Seems like the guys in the suits think the BETA thing will wash over eventually and they want to be the ones to capitalize when that happens before the dust clears.
But see America isn't overrun with BETA to begin with so it's logical for the brass to treat it as something minor. The fact that they are still lending military arms to the other end would be a miracle.

As it stands right now though the humans aren't exactly winning this war.

I'm guessing that at the end of the series humanity ends up being destroyed right?
Old 2012-09-16, 15:39   Link #26
tsunade666

The world powers here are screwed up. They are already thinking after the war events and even if they lose the war they can just flew away and abandon the others. That's the type of world leaders in some of the major countries in the world.

They can't just focus on the primary enemy of the mankind. They are underestimating the BETA because they thought they are dumb alien that only has numbers as their weapon -_- or so they think so.
Old 2012-09-16, 16:20   Link #27
Sendou
Forever Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomRavager View Post
That one mention of an "infamous Yokohama Company" who made the seals on the highly classified modules.

I don't know about you, but I'm willing to bet they meant Yokohama Base (who we already know was involved in adding the black box tech to make the gun work) and that was more CR derpitydoo.

Then again I don't speak nipnap, so who am I to judge?
That was a mistranslation. It was a reference to the Pacific Command, Yokohama Base.
Old 2012-09-16, 16:29   Link #28
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
But it DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

You've lost over 90% of your country and now your sacrificing valuable munitions, resources, land, equipment, and manpower just to ensure that another nation who is also in the same boat doesn't have an advantage over you in fighting the enemy?

I mean the gun isn't a black box is it? If you lose one surely the Japanese can build another and then test it elsewhere on another battlefield.

I'm not taking it out on you it just doesn't make any sense. I know humanity is horrible but this is like taking it to the next extreme.

Even in WWII the allies mostly keep to themselves. If one screwed the other, he simply went about his own way of handling it.

On that matter it seems that russian liason is manipulating it so he can take show that his superior screwed up and take over.
Its called DESPERATION
Old 2012-09-16, 16:33   Link #29
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Its called DESPERATION
I don't think the leaders of the nation are desperate. They are more idiots if you ask me. No matter what's the price. Destroying a base and sacrificing your soldier for your own sake isn't an act of desperation but selfishness and greed.
Old 2012-09-16, 16:42   Link #30
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I don't think the leaders of the nation are desperate. They are more idiots if you ask me. No matter what's the price. Destroying a base and sacrificing your soldier for your own sake isn't an act of desperation but selfishness and greed.

I mean desperate in getting the latest gizmo and do whatever in takes to get it... It's a ultra limited edition, only one in stock RAILGUN and it's a "beta version".

Russian General: "Forget the Eishi, this baby is mine, all mine .."

*laughing like lunatic
Old 2012-09-16, 16:50   Link #31
Bombo
TSF Fans

Fort class omg
Old 2012-09-16, 17:07   Link #32
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I mean desperate in getting the latest gizmo and do whatever in takes to get it... It's a ultra limited edition, only one in stock RAILGUN and it's a "beta version".

Russian General: "Forget the Eishi, this baby is mine, all mine .."

*laughing like lunatic
Sometimes you are scary my friend.
It may seems like a surprise to many people why Russia would do this, but they are looking for Supremacy despite knowing they are fighting for survival at the moment.
Old 2012-09-16, 17:09   Link #33
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I have to agree with Arodoc with this.

Audience: The BETA are everywhere, let's go!

Yuuya/Yui: Nah, we got time to chit chat.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2012-09-16, 17:14   Link #34
Shungin12

I dont know why but I got a feeling stella might get killed next episode
just got a feeling I hope Im wrong
Old 2012-09-16, 17:18   Link #35
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shungin12 View Post
I dont know why but I got a feeling stella might get killed next episode
just got a feeling Im hope Im wrong
Anytrhing cold happen... I free the worst... They got limited ammunition and fuel, that's the worst scenario actually!!! Now add the F**king Fort Class!!!! I pray for no LASER CLASS or else would be history....

For the mechanic... he died of Yui's bullets... not the NOM, NOm...
Old 2012-09-16, 17:47   Link #36
Esg

Quote:
Yamamoto -- dying for a woman is the most retarded thing you can do. Because even if she survives, she will forget about you when she's riding some other guy's cock.

So dying for her is like you lived your whole life to set yourself for being a chump sucker, and then you die, denying your chance to sleep with her forever and locking in your status as schmuck for the rest of time.
Oh /M/ .
Old 2012-09-16, 18:33   Link #37
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esg View Post
Oh /M/ .
If you want to see the ugly side of the world of this series, well, that is somwhat true .
Old 2012-09-16, 18:38   Link #38
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

i thought he was gonna be stuck in those for a second before he climbed up
i was gonna say .... now thats some **** fall get stuck and then your gift wraped for th soldier class ....
fort class thier not so tough its just that when they pop outta no where and cause three crashes its a problem ...
hehe soldier moveing something out in the base .... must be looking for a soda machine
Old 2012-09-16, 19:01   Link #39
wellis

I have a question regarding the nations screwing each other over for advantages: did Japan also attempt to do the same at any point or was it only everyone else that did this?

Last edited by wellis; 2012-09-16 at 19:26.
Old 2012-09-16, 19:25   Link #40
Maverick05

You know what would be a hilarious thing that I really wish/hope it will happen:

Yui/Juuya/Venus in a pinch.
Soviets making their evil laugh.
And suddenly:

F22 Pilot: Hey, we heard an American pilot was in trouble here. So we sent a whole batallion to help him. We will secure the base and start recovery of anything useful.
Closed Thread