AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-02, 18:23   Link #281
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
He impaired the enemy's vision with his gaudy cape actually:P
Busho koma was a faint stab, he actually cancelled and switched to takaoni, which reminds me of hiten mitsurugi ryu (Kenshin anyone?) so I assume it's just upping all his battle skills.

Why, of course, her REAL bankai isn't the rocket, but the launcher: she beats Barry to a pulp with that huge piece of metal!
ahh i see...thanks for the correction. i forgot the part where he cancelled.

i don't want her to beat barragan sama!
Old 2009-07-02, 18:26   Link #282
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
i don't want her to beat barragan sama!
i don't want barragan to kill her
Old 2009-07-02, 18:28   Link #283
RDF2050
Superidol

Wait people now I'm thinking that now Aizen-sama have something hiding maybe the time came out for the VL appears.
Old 2009-07-02, 18:29   Link #284
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I think he meant that Barragan shouldn't die just yet and should have another battle before he goes down as he is one of top Espada and stepping down now would be too soon.
Old 2009-07-02, 18:59   Link #285
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Aizen actually looks annoyed, beautiful. The two different hybrids get to fight each other; finally, hopefully.
Old 2009-07-02, 19:19   Link #286
Supermutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Thank you. With all the talk I keep hearing about how the Vizards might fight this two-front war against both Aizen and Shinigami, it's nice to see there's still people who understand the faults behind such a choice. I'm not saying it can't happen. But consider me disappointed if it does.
I agree. I see little reason to believe that Shinji and co. have any kind of violent grudge against SS. They were to be destroyed at a point when everyone had thought they were dangerous monsters. Had anyone seen any reason to believe they would be of sound mind when they regained consciousness?

Even considering the cruelty of such a decision, as well as the fact that it was wrong for a variety of reasons... would the Vaizards really attack Shiginami who weren't responsible for their ordered execution.? At a time like this? Have any of them acted in a manner that suggested they were harboring righteous or violent feelings of revenge? (Except Hiyori, of course)

Much of what Shinji told to Ichigo seems to be more about how Ichigo would be abandoned or feared as they were, not about joining some side with a distinct goal that was contrary to the SS. The Vaizards seem to be a group of people with mutual background and interest in self-preservation, and little else.
Old 2009-07-02, 19:27   Link #287
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i don't want barragan to kill her
well...then there's only one way to settle this...both of them get distracted and fight someone else....

i want to see wonderweiss's release
Old 2009-07-02, 19:42   Link #288
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

I really didn't see that coming, kinda upsetting about Ukitake taichou.. Yes, Vaizard are standing there and ready to fight. I'm sure, Aizen "planned" on them having revenage but annoyed of them arriving so soon.
Old 2009-07-02, 19:46   Link #289
kitten320

I wonder if Aizen really knows everything as he claims... or he just makes clever look
Old 2009-07-02, 19:48   Link #290
Alchemist007
*Author

I'm thinking he had everything planned up to the Vaizards showing up (he probably thought they were dead) but I could be wrong.
Old 2009-07-02, 19:53   Link #291
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I wonder if Aizen really knows everything as he claims... or he just makes clever look
if he does, he's pretty damn good at coming up with counter-attacks in a short time.

I wondering what the band of eight are going to do, I know Shinji, Kensei, Love, and Rose are going to fight Aizen, Gin and Tousen, I guess the other four are going to join in with 3 or 4 espada's..

But we won't know for a while since he's probably planning to go back to Los Noches to fill us in there. All I want to see is Ichigo's "fully evolved" hollowification.
Old 2009-07-02, 19:53   Link #292
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I'm thinking he had everything planned up to the Vaizards showing up (he probably thought they were dead) but I could be wrong.
Don't think so... after all Grimmjow had met Shinji before.
Old 2009-07-02, 20:39   Link #293
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

does anyone else think Lisa is gonna see her Captain on the floor and get angry? I sure hope she does >< someone needs to avenge him.
Old 2009-07-02, 20:50   Link #294
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
does anyone else think Lisa is gonna see her Captain on the floor and get angry? I sure hope she does >< someone needs to avenge him.
Nah, with her character I doubt it.

Besides Shunsui definetly isn't done.
Old 2009-07-02, 20:58   Link #295
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Nah, with her character I doubt it.

Besides Shunsui definetly isn't done.
she'll be surpised to see him defeated tho
Old 2009-07-02, 20:58   Link #296
SMASHERJACKSON

Im just wondering how this current scenario and the rest of bleach will pan out, this def isnt the end - WW seems to be a child vasto lorde espada, which accounts for his physical ability but lack of structured thought, i think urahara if not ukitake should be the one to take him out.

That being said, aizen is aware of the royal gaurd as well as vasto lordes, as well as vizard and urahara's presense in KK town - i find it unlikely he wouldnt be planning on preparing a vasto lorde army for the real final showdown rather then the troops he has now, since he knows hell hav to come up against stome v strong competition.

Though there is still the matter of the final fight, will it involve the royal guard or only SS? and if only SS surely some of em would require visors to be able to strand a chance against vasto lorde arrancars - but that would be so out of character and against SS doctrine?

There is also 90 something negative chapters left - im assuming the lietunents badge urahara slashed off left a clue to SS and to old man yamma about whats up [i dont think hes as oblivious as some say he is but quite the opposite], and somehow Isshin will get involved later on.

Im expecting Bleach to reach 500 min to 700 max chapters in total

@Kyero Fox

shunsui and ukitake dont need rescuing, they need to go into bankai - i think theyll be as strong as any of the vizard fully released with there bankai, which sais alot about how strong i think they are
Old 2009-07-02, 21:05   Link #297
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I think you missunderstood what i was saying =\
Old 2009-07-02, 21:27   Link #298
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatesweakplotdevices View Post
The rocket thing was a total letdown. Whatever happened to her Shunko (can't spell). That was AWESOME. But she didn't use it...why? or did I miss it?
I seriously doubt it would have worked out and I'm curious to see how Barragan will go down as his ability is just way too imba

Quote:
I'm not mad, but really annoyed -_-
Hearing same crap all over gets on my nerves... Soi Fon is 'this', Soi Fo is 'that'...

Why is she always an exception? I can start to say crap about every other character since all of them are full of shit is some sence -_-
blame yourself for your bad karma all the ranting about Hitsugaya seems to coming back at ya, poor you ;p

Quote:
How on earth can she be one of Kubo's fave female characters when he treats her like this? -sigh-
She's certainly not one of his favs if you ask me. First of all being female isn't that helpful in bleach, seeing they have to serve as Fukus most of the time.., then there's her lack of melons(bleach = boobie heaven for a reason I guess). Finally, the main reason... behold

Spoiler for actually Kubo IS Omaeda.. a butterface with fancy stuff(ring, necklace, bangle):

Old 2009-07-02, 21:29   Link #299
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Don't think so... after all Grimmjow had met Shinji before.
Yeah but he had no idea who shinji was, if aizen knew the vizards were in karakura then he would have warned his arrancar about them
Old 2009-07-02, 21:33   Link #300
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Yeah but he had no idea who shinji was, if aizen knew the vizards were in karakura then he would have warned his arrancar about them
Ulqiorra has also been there, seeing Shinji with his mask on.. so Aizen could have watched the "ulqiorra surveillance tape". Come to think of it, Aizen must be really feeling confident about his top 3 Espadas, he actually didn't brief them at all about their opponents and their abilities.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion