AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-04-27, 05:33   Link #741
casval cehack

I like the transformed or "Escaflowne" version more. It would be an actual space dragon.
Old 2012-04-27, 06:12   Link #742
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i think the Vegans are trying to show their ego by having crotch mounted weapons, atleast it isn't as worse as The-O's crotch extra arms & Turn A's cockpit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
So has AGE finally ventured into super robot genre?

Danazine is ridiculously awesome!
still not on G Gundam's level of awsomeness tough
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"

Last edited by Patriot's Blade; 2012-04-27 at 06:41.
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 02:00   Link #743
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

From Gundamwiki.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...0f/6656CC3.png

That new Genoace looks lovely.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 04:04   Link #744
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Interesting. It seems the model kit has revealed something about the AGE-3:

So in addition to storing its beam sabers, the forearm guards themselves are beam sabers as well!
We'll it is confirmed.
Spoiler for episode 29:
Old 2012-04-29, 04:06   Link #745
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
I'm hoping Obright would kickass with it, even if the model itself is more than 60 years old.
Old 2012-04-29, 04:06   Link #746
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I don't know what the hell this thing is....

Spoiler for spoiler:

But it looks intense.
Old 2012-04-29, 04:12   Link #747
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I don't know what the hell this thing is....

Spoiler for spoiler:

But it looks intense.
A vegan gundam knockoff. There's a Farsia (and a Ghirarga), probably for the moe vegan. Or...a rebuilt of the presumed lost Age-2?

Last edited by casval cehack; 2012-04-29 at 04:41.
casval cehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 04:25   Link #748
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I wanna know more about the Genoace O Custom. Going by the title, and ED of gen 3, it is Obright's. But does he have the only one? Is it a memento he kept for Remi? Or is it a true Genoace III just in his colors?
Old 2012-04-29, 04:43   Link #749
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

So it turns out that the Sigmasis Rifle isn't DODS technology at all. It's actually a miniaturized Photon Blaster Cannon.

Also, AGE-3 has the most impressive intro of the three Gundams, which quite frankly is awesome

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 04:46   Link #750
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
So it turns out that the Sigmasis Rifle isn't DODS technology at all. It's actually a miniaturized Photon Blaster Cannon.

Also, AGE-3 has the most impressive intro of the three Gundams, which quite frankly is awesome
Is that what it really is? Or are you just saying that because of the fire effect looks similar?

EDIT: Look who appeared on the AGE website.

http://www.gundam-age.net/ms/images/3rd_ms_b_009.gif
Old 2012-04-29, 04:48   Link #751
Sides

That is what Flit said in the first episode of AGE3
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 04:49   Link #752
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Is that what it really is? Or are you just saying that because of the fire effect looks similar?
That, and the fact that Flit mentioned it in the episode.

Holy shit Nos, thanks for pointing that Vagan Gundam out. Never noticed it in the OP. SWEET. Definitely not the AGE-2 though, it has slits on its face. My guess is that Asemu's probably with the Vagan, and they based their Gundam off it.

Also, the Clanche Custom has cannons on its wings as well, at least in flight mode. At least the Clanches weren't thrashed THAT badly, the Clanche Custom managed to take down a couple of Dorados.

EDIT: Can anyone get a screenshot of the skull/pirate MS seen in the OP? After rewatching that part a bajillion times, the silhouette really resembles the AGE-2.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 04:49   Link #753
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
That's Flit's exposition of the Sigmasis rifle in this episode. Basically he says that the rifle uses Photon Blaster Technology from the Diva.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 04:51   Link #754
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That's Flit's exposition of the Sigmasis rifle in this episode. Basically he says that the rifle uses Photon Blaster Technology from the Diva.
Yikes....that's impressive. Any indication if the Clanche's are still using DODS weapons?
Old 2012-04-29, 05:04   Link #755
bio9205
Reborn

Spoiler:

It's definitely the AGE-2. The feet, the skirts, the knees... And more noticeably, the spoiler on the back. Also, note the lack of wings or any form of large attachments on the shoulders - doesn't seem like the Normal or Double Bullet. AGE-2 Pirate, perhaps? Really hoping for a third wear for the AGE-2, it would be awesome.

EDIT: The AGE-3 released some form of smoke canisters when it was pursued by a Danazine before docking. Any idea where those came from? (On the AGE-3, that is.)
Old 2012-04-29, 05:06   Link #756
casval cehack

Quote:
That, and the fact that Flit mentioned it in the episode.

Holy shit Nos, thanks for pointing that Vagan Gundam out. Never noticed it in the OP. SWEET. Definitely not the AGE-2 though, it has slits on its face. My guess is that Asemu's probably with the Vagan, and they based their Gundam off it.

Also, the Clanche Custom has cannons on its wings as well, at least in flight mode. At least the Clanches weren't thrashed THAT badly, the Clanche Custom managed to take down a couple of Dorados.

EDIT: Can anyone get a screenshot of the skull/pirate MS seen in the OP? After rewatching that part a bajillion times, the silhouette really resembles the AGE-2.
Yeah, the Age-2 via the shield and leg assembly. If this suit is different, what about the vegan gundam head?

Quote:
Yikes....that's impressive. Any indication if the Clanche's are still using DODS weapons?

I believe they're Sigmasis too, powered down for mass production. They certainly need it for the dragons (with a snout beam saber) and defurses.

The Clamche custom was an evolved triple bullet, very impressive.
Old 2012-04-29, 05:10   Link #757
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
The Clamche custom was an evolved triple bullet, very impressive.
Clanche Custom, not Clamche. The magazine had a typo:

Can't believe I'm saying this, but it blows the AGE-2 out of the water. The flight mode is really sleek! In fact, probably one of my favourite transforming MS.
Old 2012-04-29, 05:15   Link #758
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Spoiler:
That pirate-looking flag and that AGE 2-looking suit.

Does this further substantiate the fact that Asemu's became a pirate, as hinted in the manga?

EDIT: Wild thought. Asemu infiltrates Vagan ranks as a pirate. Maybe Asemu cooked up some excuse, like he was seeking political asylum (hey Ezelcant you did say Vagan is a nation formed on Mars) from Earth, then he gets to talk to Zeheart again, liberates him from Ezelcant's dumb "newtype" etopia vision, and they team up to fuck Ezelcant from Mars.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 05:28   Link #759
casval cehack

Quote:
Clanche Custom, not Clamche. The magazine had a typo:

Can't believe I'm saying this, but it blows the AGE-2 out of the water. The flight mode is really sleek! In fact, probably one of my favourite transforming MS.
I agree, an actual Triple Bullet. Note that the barrels are squared not rounded like in the Hyper DODS rifles.

I wonder who will pilot the G-Ceptor if Flit hurts his back. I guess that Age-3 tandem cockpit has a single pilot mode.
Old 2012-04-29, 05:32   Link #760
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
I agree, an actual Triple Bullet. Note that the barrels are squared not rounded like in the Hyper DODS rifles.

I wonder who will pilot the G-Ceptor if Flit hurts his back. I guess that Age-3 tandem cockpit has a single pilot mode.
Technically it's only piloted by a single pilot. Flit's just in for the ride. I don't remember Allelujah folding his arms and leaning over to talk to Marie in the Harute, hmm?