Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-30, 14:08   Link #1901
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
I actually think there will be no good thing in this manga for example when i was watching "hobbit" elf queen asked gandalf why did he choosen a hobbit for a dangerous quest and gandalf said he doesnt belive a great power needed for defeating evil and its every little thing we do in our lives that changes the world . So for gandalf defeating evil can only be done by masses of little deeds of all people and hobbit who symbolises pure heart then power was more effective . If we look this manga carefully we can see country is corrupt cause people are also corrupt , corruption starts with simple people first and then make its way to the top . No matter how much amount they kill bad people nothing will change , only way to change country is to change every peoples heart in capital and villages around it etc... Bad rulers come to the countries who has bad citizens so i dont think capital can be saved anymore and only thing that waits it is destruction , edese should take tatsumi and train him as king of the north who will fight with capital cause it wont change no matter what .
That could happen. Or, the main characters(that survive..) will have a chance to say some grand speech that'll change the future of the kingdom. Though, don't get me wrong, I 100% agree with the fact that the entire kingdom down to it's roots is seriously corrupt. Then again, bad leaders make for a bad kingdom. It's not like keeping the minister in power is going to help things, is it?
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 14:11   Link #1902
ShiroiRyu

Really ...
Really painful.
Anyways, where is the romantic feeling in chapter 33 ?
I don't want Akame. <_<
Old 2012-12-30, 15:42   Link #1903
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Spoiler for ch 33:
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 18:43   Link #1904
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
I'd like to see Esdese and Tatsumi together, but because the title is "Akame ga Kill" Akame will be the main romantic interest, but that is just lame..... a romantic feeling between 2 enemies is much more exciting.
I don't think that you need to worry much. I'm willing to bet that we'll have more Esdese/Tatsumi developments within the next 2 chapters.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 20:13   Link #1905
Key Board
Carbon

Saw these deaths coming

but it doesn't mean it wasn't brutal

I am guessing Najenda is next from the NR side
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 20:51   Link #1906
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
That could happen. Or, the main characters(that survive..) will have a chance to say some grand speech that'll change the future of the kingdom. Though, don't get me wrong, I 100% agree with the fact that the entire kingdom down to it's roots is seriously corrupt. Then again, bad leaders make for a bad kingdom. It's not like keeping the minister in power is going to help things, is it?
Thats true but its not like country is corrupted by minister , its just country is so corrupt that minister can rule it easily . Its not like there is any problems in empire other then poor people suffering from high taxes and cruel acts of nobles . Empire is already over but people just dont want to see it , also empire is so cruel to north people and soon they will revolve .

Esdesse killed so many northen tribe and made them more angry and she also break their leader , the way i see it plot is going to move to make tatsumi king soon . Real danger of empire will start when empire falls to the hands of revolutionaries plus it also irritates me we dont know who these guys are , tatsumi seems to be fighting for a lost cause .

Tatsumi seems to be a man who isnt suited to be an assasin but he has great potencial as a king or general , even if minister goes people in north will still suffer so they need a king like tatsumi .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 22:24   Link #1907
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Tatsumi isn't king material. He's never shown anything that makes him seem like king material. Or even general material. He hasn't directed any of the battles so far and he's just been doing a lot of front-line fighting.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 09:54   Link #1908
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
Thats true but its not like country is corrupted by minister , its just country is so corrupt that minister can rule it easily . Its not like there is any problems in empire other then poor people suffering from high taxes and cruel acts of nobles . Empire is already over but people just dont want to see it , also empire is so cruel to north people and soon they will revolve .

Esdesse killed so many northen tribe and made them more angry and she also break their leader , the way i see it plot is going to move to make tatsumi king soon . Real danger of empire will start when empire falls to the hands of revolutionaries plus it also irritates me we dont know who these guys are , tatsumi seems to be fighting for a lost cause .

Tatsumi seems to be a man who isnt suited to be an assasin but he has great potencial as a king or general , even if minister goes people in north will still suffer so they need a king like tatsumi .
Tatsumi, I just don't see him becoming a king. I think he'll end up just pulling an "Edward elric" as I like to call it. He gets separated from his team and ends up having to join a bad guy's team(Edese/wave or the guy with the book I forget his name most likely anyway) to complete the common(Overthrow the current regime) and maybe he'll end up helping the northern kingdoms with a revolt. Though, I think before he can get the north to help, he'll have to get rid of the minister's soldiers there. Remember, Edese took over the North a while back. And remember, General level = Najenda and Edese and other people at their power levels. Tatsumi isn't there yet. Something like the above is probably far off for now.
Old 2012-12-31, 10:27   Link #1909
Soji

I'm the only one that realize this?
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 10:51   Link #1910
Mentar
Banned

Oh, I can perfectly see Tatsumi tilting out and confronting or maybe even attacking Esdese about it in rage. In fact, it would be a nice logical explanation how they will run into each other again. Doesn't change my predicted outcome in the least, through:

1) On their next meeting, Esdese will learn that Tatsumi is NR

2) The victor of their clash (almost certainly Esdese) will not bring it over her/himself to kill the other one, and will find her/himself conflicted over it

Things will develop from there. I'm not even sure yet that it was Esdese who put Chelsea's head on a pike. And besides, I'm honestly puzzled about the outrage of the "Partial NR" faction. Chelsea was a murderer who killed her victims via blindsiding and backstab (see Bors), and she died in open battle after one of her assassinations failed. Also, NR has not been particularly subtle with their "raids" when they left mutilated corpses behind. Seems so be easily forgotten.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 11:13   Link #1911
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

That is very true actually. NR doesn't generally "Clean up" so, not that I am condoning this in any way possible, this can be treated as them getting a taste of their own medicine, no? True it disgusts me but still. I just really hope we get to see how the jaegers reacted to the way they treated Chelsea's corpse. It just seems to me that wave will probably develop some serious doubt when it comes to the Jeagers. You can't just put head on pole and not expect any of your team mates to seriously wonder where they are on the true good vs chaotic evil spectrum.
Old 2012-12-31, 11:27   Link #1912
Soji

I do not think he will attack her yet.(Of course I can be wrong).
I explain why i think this...
1 Aniki already stop him after Shere death and you all know what he said to him.
Spoiler for just in case:

3 He knows it is not strong enough.
Of course rage make people do stupid thing, so who know.

Libros@ I'm curios to see Wawe reaction about this ,because i'm pretty sure that both Justice girl and Kurome not care .
Old 2012-12-31, 11:31   Link #1913
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I do not think he will attack her yet.(Of course I can be wrong).
I explain why i think this...
1 Aniki already stop him after Shere death and you all know what he said to him.
Spoiler for just in case:

3 He knows it is not strong enough.
Of course rage make people do stupid thing, so who know.

Libros@ I'm curios to see Wawe reaction about this ,because i'm pretty sure that both Justice girl and Kurome not care .
If they had discussion prior to their "display" crazy Justice girl would probably say something like this is justice and it's morally correct for some twisted reason only a person like her could come up with. As for Kurome, who knows what she thinks about aside from her "candy" anyway? As for the rest of the team, Edese might, just might think putting heads on display is wrong. You never know. As for that other guy with a book? I don't even know what his motives are.
Old 2012-12-31, 11:48   Link #1914
Soji

Libros@ I don't think to call her like that,you right is better this name for her XD
About Esdes I'm still on my opinion that was her Idea or she was part of this idea somehow ....so i think she fine with that, no to mention we know she already done worse thing that this in the past.
About batshit crazy"Justice" girl I agree with you and for Kurome the first time we saw her she was eating on top of a mountain of corpses saying things like* Human body sure are fun* ...so you can understand why I say she don't/probally don't care about this.
The only one that i'm sure will care from the jeaster is Wawe that's why i want to see his reaction about this.
Quote:
As for that other guy with a book? I don't even know what his motives are.
we only know that he work for someone else...so I agree with you about him.
Old 2013-01-20, 04:12   Link #1915
NeutralZero

Ch 33's been translated now...
urg... somewhat hesitating knowing that it will be her last...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 05:12   Link #1916
florza
一日之计在于晨

Chelsea's gone ;_;

I don't want to read this manga anymore
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 05:29   Link #1917
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I can't imagine the rage when Esdes is gone...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 06:15   Link #1918
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 06:45   Link #1919
ShiroiRyu

I don't want Esdede to die ...
Like that ...
Oh my god ...
It's horrible.
Old 2013-01-20, 07:08   Link #1920
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Many people know Cheslea rise her death flag many chapters ago, but impale her head in a town hall is really make many readers rage.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!